O:Request a Quote ‑ Hide Price

Request A Quote, Hide Price, Quotation Form, Call For Price

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Mercado del Empaque Colombia

Location Colombia
Time spent using app About 1 year

The app works well, very user friendly and capable of bringing interesnting data for my business. Special recognition for the customer service wich is exceptional, the team takes the time to hear my business needs and bring solutions in the app.

August 10, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it.
We would love to hear more about your experience so that we can use your valuable feedback to deliver an even better experience next time.
Please reach out to us via live chat or email at contact@omegatheme.com with any further comments or suggestions you wish to share.
Again, thank you for taking the time to review our app!

Spacee

Location Australia

Good customer service. We've had some problems throughout our time using the app but the team has gone above and beyond to try and resolve them. We appreciate the effort they have put in. We will continue to use the app.

June 8, 2022

Hello Andrew,
Thanks for taking the time to let us know your issue and we are sorry for the negative experience you had.
Our support team has just received your request about the app and is fixing the issue for you.
Please check and let us know if you need any further assistance.
We are terribly sorry again for any inconvenience caused.
Best regards,
Kaylee from Omega Team

Star Statues

Location Australia

Joy and Joyce have tried hard to assist to get this app working well on our website. We are now happy with the result.

February 28, 2022

Hi Star Statues

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our app and customer service. Our team is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Have a good day!
Kaylee - Omega Team

The Inisys Store

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 1 month

This is a really good App with good functionality and features that help. The support is also great and responses are swift.

October 26, 2021

Hi The Inisys Store,

Thank you so much for spending your time leaving us such wonderful words. We understand that you have many options in the marketplace, and are pleased that you have made Request a Quote app your premier choice for using. We always want to help you as much as we can.
Please let us know if you need any further assistance from us.

John Diven & Cº

Time spent using app About 1 year

i found the app a bit of a challenge to set up email and templates - more difficult than some others
Support helped to resolve the issues and all is working well now

Electronix Express

This app does an extremely good job at what it's suppose to. It is everything I was looking for to integrate with my ecommerce store. The team helped me out on some visual changes I wanted. Extremely happy with my purchase. I would still like to see a design feature where you can change the button styles but their customer support is very helpful so if anyone has a design request they can do it for you. Pros: Simple to use, good UI, very good dashboard to manage quotes
Cons: no option to change visual styles of button