G:Request a Quote + Hide Price

G:Request a Quote + Hide Price

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
February 2, 2023

The application works very good. They helped us with a personal solution. Support is great!..........

Schaart Communications
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 3 years
January 18, 2023

This has been a great app and the support team is extremely responsive to requests for solutions to small tweaks or assistance to the app experience! Highly recommend this app for anyone who needs to add quote functionality to their shopify account.

Flex Tire
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 18, 2023

A fantastic app, with the absolute best customer service team I have worked with. Incredibly helpful and intelligent. They fixed all of my concerns quickly and effectively. Can't praise them enough

CBC Computers
Time spent using app: 8 days
January 11, 2023

I've tried several bulk quote apps, and Globo, by far, makes the best one to suite our needs. I had a couple of technical issues with implementation, and they went above and beyond my expectations in both quality and timeliness of their work.

American Instrument Exchange
Time spent using app: 25 days
January 11, 2023

This does exactly what we wanted. We also required a modification which has been coded for us. The service has been fantastic and I highly recommend!

k-tec-racing
Time spent using app: 5 months
January 6, 2023

Very an Excellent App, with 24/7 amazing customer service that helps with every inquiry I have. worth the money!

Durelle Design
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 28 days
January 5, 2023

Great app both aesthetically and feature rich. The support has been great so far when needed. Very happy!

CUSTOM1
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 6 days
December 29, 2022

I was having an issue that was preventing my admin email from receiving notifications when a quote was created by a customer. I contacted the Globo team, and they responded quickly. Within a day they had my issue fixed. I recommend this app to anyone.

Hot Tub Chemist
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 29, 2022

The app works the way I want it. support is quick and accurate with the required changes and bugs. Would recommend it to anyone who wants to replace the buy button with a quote button.

Lategan & Van Biljoens
South Africa
Time spent using app: About 1 year
December 28, 2022

As a construction all over supplier, our products range is wide and the pricing and shipping cost is very complicated, while some of our products are required to show the prices to the public, some others will require to hide the prices.
This plugin is providing many functions that suits our needs, but what really impressed me is their service quality, the responding time and effort they have put in to modify the plugin as we needed.

I will recommend this plugin to anyone that require a quotation function with complicated pricing policies! You are not only buying a GREAT plugin but also buying a GREAT service team!

Worth every penny!