Easy Shipping Restrictions

Easy Shipping Restrictions | Reviews

by Ian McFarlan

Simple custom shipping rules using postal/ZIP codes & patterns

Office Furniture Specialist

App is great. Ian is an absolute legend. He is helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly. Awesome support when integration isn't smooth. :)

Nure platform

When I first downloaded the app it was not compatible with my theme as my theme is quite new. I contacted the support and got it fixed in no time. Great response time and Ian was super helpful.

Roots & Hoots

Fantastic app and Ian has been so very helpful going out of his way to customize this to our requirements. Definitely recommend this.

picklift

Great app, does what we were looking for. Ian was extremely helpful and replied super fast ! Thanks for that ! Future functionalities could be to be able to change text displayed directly from backend ;) Thank You Ian

Chairboss

Not only do I love this app but the customer service I received was incredible ! Can not thank Ian enough for his help !

She Loves Me

This app is super easy to integrate and manage, even for a non-coder like myself! Plus, Ian and his team are SUPER helpful and truly go above and beyond to make sure you are all set and everything works smoothly. Can't recommend them enough!

CloudCityVapeShop

This is a terrific app, and the customer service is amazing! Ian was extremely collaborative and responsive to all of my questions. Thank you for the great work!

CIVILITEA

The Customer Service Is Amazing, they were quick to respond and customize the text to the needs of my site, it is a simple app and great for specific limiting action on a cart page. I used this app to make a consumer-friendly limiter for a specific local delivery area that was not possible with just a standard Shopify Narrative Theme.

Escape Camping Rental

This app does exactly what it says it does and is very simple to install and configure. The customer service is amazing and Ian is very responsive. He was also very accommodating with the text customisation I required for my store. Great app!

Scottage Cheeze

This apps delivers exactly what it promises, a really great function for a reasonable price. Ian was of great help when we contacted him with questions.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9