Easy Shipping Restrictions

Easy Shipping Restrictions

by Ian McFarlan

Simple custom shipping rules using postal/ZIP codes & patterns

COMERYHALAL

The support team from this app helped us to launch the features & personalize as we need.
Great support & great app

WeGotMeat- Columbus Ohio Halal Meat Delivery

App didn’t work. I have installed it twice, contacted the support, they said it was fixed but it never worked.

collectmytree.co.uk

We used this app to restrict charity collections booked on our website to our operating area in London down to postcode level using wildcard matches.
It was also really easy to change the areas on the fly through the Shopify mobile app as our needs changed, there was no need to be restricted to a big computer to change the way we wanted to operate.
Ian also fixed some initial page loading issues really quickly when it didn't render properly in our theme and from then on, no issues at all!

Amethyst Gardens

The support I received was excellent and resolved my query. I use this app to nominate specific shipping areas I ship to with a flat rate shipping charge. I can then follow up orders outside my shipping area to customise what I offer. Exactly what I was looking for! Thanks.

Bielefeld hat Durst

Easy to implement and amazing service. We had some issues with Debut theme, but problems were solved directly. I highly recommend this app!

Levante Brewing

At first, the app couldn't do exactly everything we wanted, but we reached out to Easy Shipping's support and they developed a solution that works perfectly for us. Their customer service and communication were perfect. Highly recommend this to restrict/permit shipping by zip codes!

Herbal Healing Nation

Was curious to check out this app but after installing it, the app kept giving me this message stating that the admin’s server IP address could not be found. Even after refreshing my browser and clearing my computer history, it still kept saying the same thing or either redirecting me to a blank white screen. Even attempted to reinstall the app again and it still kept doing the same thing. Very disappointing and looks like my hunt for a shipping app continues.

millergreenkitchen

Incredibly powerful app at an affordable price. We needed to restrict shipping within local postcodes (food delivery company) and this app did this seamlessly. Easy to install and lightning fast amazing customer service. Thank you for creating an essential for us!

El Rey del Callo

This app helped the team to restrict our shipping to only certain zones in our city. It's very simple to use and works very well