Easy Shipping Restrictions

Easy Shipping Restrictions

by Ian McFarlan

Simple custom shipping rules using postal/ZIP codes & patterns

Gourmet Hog Roast Company

Excellent app. Works perfectly for UK postcodes and excellent customer support! It comes highly recommended!

Daily flowers

I use this app and it's perfect. I had one question regarding the possibility to translate the text in French and Ian did it for me!
Now it's really perfect

Fulfill Shoppe

This app has been super helpful for our small business where we only provide local delivery. Ian has also provided amazing customer service as we looked to make some small tweaks to the wording that was provided with the buttons.

Liam's Furniture

Perfect for our needs as a local shop moving some sales online at a manageable pace amid the shutdown, starting with a small, local delivery plan. Was surprised how complicated it was to find an app that accomplished this simple function in a customer-friendly way - before the checkout page. With a specific need in offering a personal level of sales online and local delivery only for our regional customers not ready to come to our store yet (and no plans to expand outside our area), it's an easy-to-use resource to help us get up and running fast without the burden of a big shipping plan. Ian was very helpful and responsive as well.

Campus & co Saint-Etienne

I used this app to help to manage my deliveries. I can manage in which postal code we can deliver.
The support is excellent, I had answer to my request and questions in around one hour. And the help was very helpful.

Bruschetteria Nose

The developer gave me great support in the installation and also in the customization of the plugin. Very helpful and professional, the plugin is very good and simple to use. I definitely recommend it!

ton-quartier

Best app for zipcode restrictions, easy to use and intuitive for customers! Ian was very helpfull. He fixed some little bugs for the app to work with my theme and he translated it in french. I really like how user friendly this app is (for the custommer and the owner of the shop)!

Season's Fruit Market

I've just started using Ian's app and it's super straightforward. I wanted to get tweaks to my postcode checker and Ian was super responsive and updated my requests within a couple of hours.

RJ Store

It doesn't work if I use the "Buy Now" option directly instead of going to the cart every time. Tested multiple times and got the same result. Uninstalled it after testing.

April 30, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to try out Easy Shipping Restrictions, I appreciate it! Buy Now buttons bypass the cart page, where the app does its magic. The app latches onto the customer UX on the cart page as modifications to the checkout page are limited and only available for some Shopify Plans. By putting Easy Shipping Restrictions on the cart page I am able to service smaller ma and pa shops. Thanks and let me know if you want to try the app again - support@easyshippingrestrictions.com

Degustando Home

very useful app for the restriction of shipments with postal codes. we needed some custom operations and the assistance was very fast and precise in carrying out these operations. highly recommended!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7