Easy Shipping Restrictions

Easy Shipping Restrictions

by Ian McFarlan

Simple custom shipping rules using postal/ZIP codes & patterns

Bielefeld hat Durst

Easy to implement and amazing service. We had some issues with Debut theme, but problems were solved directly. I highly recommend this app!

Levante Brewing

At first, the app couldn't do exactly everything we wanted, but we reached out to Easy Shipping's support and they developed a solution that works perfectly for us. Their customer service and communication were perfect. Highly recommend this to restrict/permit shipping by zip codes!

Herbal Healing Nation

Was curious to check out this app but after installing it, the app kept giving me this message stating that the admin’s server IP address could not be found. Even after refreshing my browser and clearing my computer history, it still kept saying the same thing or either redirecting me to a blank white screen. Even attempted to reinstall the app again and it still kept doing the same thing. Very disappointing and looks like my hunt for a shipping app continues.

millergreenkitchen

Incredibly powerful app at an affordable price. We needed to restrict shipping within local postcodes (food delivery company) and this app did this seamlessly. Easy to install and lightning fast amazing customer service. Thank you for creating an essential for us!

El Rey del Callo

This app helped the team to restrict our shipping to only certain zones in our city. It's very simple to use and works very well