Easy Shipping Restrictions

Easy Shipping Restrictions

by Ian McFarlan

Simple custom shipping rules using postal/ZIP codes & patterns

bambolabebe

1-Simple and easy to set up.
2-Cheap: It is the cheapest app to restrict delivery to certain postal codes.
3-FANTASTIC SUPPORT: I couldn't install the app. I contacted Ian and in a few hours he gave me the solution.
4-WORKS. IT´S PERFECT

Glow Doctor

Does exactly what its says it does and Ian was very quick to provide the needed customisation. would recommend

MTC Kitchen Home NY

I use this app and feel so easy to set up. Also, I sent some inquiries, and customer support responded to me so quickly with helpful solutions. I really recommend this app if you would like to limit the ship-to areas.

So.Crete

Fantastic app that does its job well. We were looking for a way to restrict shipping to specific U.S. zip codes rather than entire states, as is standard in the Shopify shipping settings. This app does the trick, requiring customers to enter their zip code before proceeding to the cart (valid codes that you set allow them to proceed to checkout, while a restricted code shows them a message that they are outside the shipping zone). Sure, other apps I came across did the same thing, but at 3x the monthly price and far less elegantly and integrated into the checkout process. This app is incredibly easy to implement and use. When I asked the developer about the possibility of making one little tweak to the wording, he was incredibly responsive and quick with a solution.
TLDR; Great app. Great price. Great developer.

Nimmersatt Catering

Very fast reply and helped to customize what i needed. Even provided additional informations for checking if everything works fine.

Kathay

This app works perfectly, I had to do some adjustment and the assistance helps me directly. I recommend it!

The Answer Brewpub

This app worked amazing. Needed a few adjustments to meet our needs and the support was fast and easy. Highly recommend.

Chapa esa Flor

Una aplicación muy útil y simple de instalar, y sobre todo el soporte amable e inmediato de Ian, para atender todos nuestros requerimientos con los textos modificados al español. Gracias! Guillermo de Chapa esa flor.

Gourmet Hog Roast Company

Excellent app. Works perfectly for UK postcodes and excellent customer support! It comes highly recommended!

Daily flowers

I use this app and it's perfect. I had one question regarding the possibility to translate the text in French and Ian did it for me!
Now it's really perfect