Returns Management System

Returns Management System

by Spice Gems

Handle Return Requests & send Prepaid Shipping Labels

RUNWAYIN

It is a very good app, featuring all the necessary modules for handling the return management in an easy and efficient way. Customer support is awesome, they are very prompt and make sure the issue is resolved at the earliest. I have used other apps too for this but I have found this app as most promising.

Rhino Brand

Fantastic app and fantastic customer support. They were very helpful in making the app custom to our website colors to make sure everything flowed properly. Customer service assisted with all my questions and checked in afterward to make sure there were no issues. Highly recommend this app.

Thirteen Fifty Apparel

This app helped us accomplish what we were looking to do! Deff recommen if you want a hassle free return system. Love it so far

Kayokokousa

They did something for me ASAP. Highly recommend! A+!!!

Sena Cases

It is the best returns app on Shopify PERIOD. Customer support has been A+, and the developers have made a number of enhancements to the app based on common sense needs requested by Shopify users. This app has saved us an incredible amount of time in comparison to previous returns suites on other software platforms, and in trial testing other Shopify RMA alternatives. In trialing a few other return app options through the Shopify Store, and we knew in 5 minutes that this app was the one we could use and grow with. Highly recommended.

Lilly And Lime

Great app and the team are super helpful and responsive! Definitely recommend.

Tkees1

Great app! Customer support is speedy and helpful. Overall this has made our returns process so much easier.

Voormi

We've been using this app for almost a year now.
Simple to use on front and back ends, and works well!
Glad to have it going into the holiday season this year :)

Their customer service team is super responsive, for the few questions I've had.
The reporting functions are easily accessible but somewhat limited in scope if you're trying to derive close product trends.
They do a great job delivering the big picture and will hopefully improve in years to come.
Overall very happy. Best I've found!

Glass Alchemy

Great tool to get returns in order. The only time I had a problem, the customer service team resolved it extremely quickly!

Kings Camo Test

The platform is great because it runs inside the Shopify platform, unlike others that run on their own platform. Easy to install with your theme and simple for customers to process their requests. Good support.

Previous 1 3 4