Returns Management System

Returns Management System

by Spice Gems

Handle Return Requests & send Prepaid Shipping Labels

Kayokokousa

They did something for me ASAP. Highly recommend! A+!!!

Sena Cases

It is the best returns app on Shopify PERIOD. Customer support has been A+, and the developers have made a number of enhancements to the app based on common sense needs requested by Shopify users. This app has saved us an incredible amount of time in comparison to previous returns suites on other software platforms, and in trial testing other Shopify RMA alternatives. In trialing a few other return app options through the Shopify Store, and we knew in 5 minutes that this app was the one we could use and grow with. Highly recommended.

Lilly And Lime

Great app and the team are super helpful and responsive! Definitely recommend.

Tkees1

Great app! Customer support is speedy and helpful. Overall this has made our returns process so much easier.

Voormi

We've been using this app for almost a year now. Simple to use on front and back ends, and works well! Glad to have it going into the holiday season this year :)

Their customer service team is super responsive, for the few questions I've had. The reporting functions are easily accessible but somewhat limited in scope if you're trying to derive close product trends. They do a great job delivering the big picture and will hopefully improve in years to come. Overall very happy. Best I've found!

Glass Alchemy

Great tool to get returns in order. The only time I had a problem, the customer service team resolved it extremely quickly!

Kings Camo Test

The platform is great because it runs inside the Shopify platform, unlike others that run on their own platform. Easy to install with your theme and simple for customers to process their requests. Good support.

Bel Viaggio Designs

I like the idea of the app and the app is easy to setup. I think it is ridiculous that you can not customize the return window. We offer a 14 day return from the time of delivery. The app automatically starts the window at time of order creation so if you don't ship the same day you are already cutting into the customer's return window. All of our products are made to order so by the time we ship their return window has already expired. I emailed support, they simply said it can not be customized. Other app creators would make an effort to customize the app to the company needs. All and all not thrilled, I removed their app.

Hdindustrialdesign Com

Overall, functionality of this app is pretty good and it looks great on the front end. Support was very helpful with custom CSS to make it match the color scheme and typography of my website. I love how customizable the automation is. A few areas that are lacking: 1). The built in emails aren't very good and require a lot of work to make them usable. Doesn't mirror the look of shopify emails at all. 2). There is no option to not include the shipping cost in the total refund amount shown to your customers on the returns portal. So when your customer makes their own return request, the full amount of their order including shipping cost is displayed as what the total refund will be. You can add a note below this that explains this may not reflect the actual refund amount, but why should you have to? This seems like a big oversight just asking for misunderstandings with your customers. What business owner has time for this? I contacted the developer about it and he said he has no plans to fix this or add a feature that would allow you to set your preferences for it.

I continue to use this on my stores because it is still the best option we found for us in this price range and I am happy with it in other areas. I just wish they would add a feature to address this problem and not just work around it. This would be a 5 star rating if this was fixed. I will update my review to 5 stars if this ever comes out!

Just Shoes For Kids

This is one of my all-time favorite apps. It saves me a ton of time allowing customers to generate their own return labels. No more sending emails with return labels for every return. It has some great functionality-- for example, I can exclude final sale items from returns. Thank you for an amazing app.

Previous 1 3