Returns Management System

Returns Management System

by Spice Gems

Handle Return Requests & send Prepaid Shipping Labels

Newbravadodesignsca

Had some trouble to start as I needed to setup an account on an external website (Shippo), but Spice Gems came to the rescue and help me set everything up. The interface to setup was VERY easy to follow in this app and it's going to make a world of difference to our fast growing company!

Posh Girl Us

We were looking for some time now for a app to handle returns in our store and this one just works!! easy install easy set up! BEST DEAL IN TOWN! GREAT PRICE! Check out our store to see how great it looks https://poshgirl.us/

Waynedaltonparts

Best solution I've found. Support is very helpful and quick. Functionality is great. Very customizable. Great pricing too!

Update: I accidentally deleted the app (doh!) and their support was so on the ball about helping me get my data restored and everything back installed as it was before my mistake. Very happy with this app and their support all around!

Radicool Ca

Suraj and the team at Spice Gems are amazing. Within hours they turned a question into a custom-coded solution. Could not be happier with what truly was going above and beyond the call of duty. Thanks!

radicoolbeachwear.com

V2 Originalgrain Com

The support team is very responsive and this app has been helping us a lot to manage all the returns. Excellent work!!

They even made us a great feature to generate reports by return reason! so far it's been an enjoyable experience.

Titanparacord

Not good. It creates a very easy top use interface for customers to fill out RMA requests, emails you the details, and then stops. Nothing else. $18.99/month for a simple email user interface?

Unless I'm missing something, it's not worth $5/month. And If I am missing something, it needs better instructions.

Spelldev2

Simple and easy to use app and the support team are fantastic to deal with!

Sculptique

Great app with fast customer service! Had a question about making changes to our return policy and got an answer immediately!

www.shopsculptique.com

Cladandcloth

We were having an issue where customers would create their RMA, and then go back late to print their label and they couldn't access it. We asked customer service if there was a way to have that label automatically emailed to people once it was created. They got on our request right away and had it fixed within 2 days. AMAZINNNNNG! If you need help, reach out and they will help!

Orchardcorset 2

Great app! It could only be better if Shopify allowed a better two-way communication and the order indicated there was a return on file. The support is great and a feature I requested was implemented in under a week!