Returns Management System

Returns Management System

by Spice Gems

Handle Return Requests & send Prepaid Shipping Labels

Bel Viaggio Designs

I like the idea of the app and the app is easy to setup. I think it is ridiculous that you can not customize the return window. We offer a 14 day return from the time of delivery. The app automatically starts the window at time of order creation so if you don't ship the same day you are already cutting into the customer's return window. All of our products are made to order so by the time we ship their return window has already expired. I emailed support, they simply said it can not be customized. Other app creators would make an effort to customize the app to the company needs. All and all not thrilled, I removed their app.

Hdindustrialdesign Com

Overall, functionality of this app is pretty good and it looks great on the front end. Support was very helpful with custom CSS to make it match the color scheme and typography of my website. I love how customizable the automation is. A few areas that are lacking:
1). The built in emails aren't very good and require a lot of work to make them usable. Doesn't mirror the look of shopify emails at all.
2). There is no option to not include the shipping cost in the total refund amount shown to your customers on the returns portal. So when your customer makes their own return request, the full amount of their order including shipping cost is displayed as what the total refund will be. You can add a note below this that explains this may not reflect the actual refund amount, but why should you have to? This seems like a big oversight just asking for misunderstandings with your customers. What business owner has time for this? I contacted the developer about it and he said he has no plans to fix this or add a feature that would allow you to set your preferences for it.

I continue to use this on my stores because it is still the best option we found for us in this price range and I am happy with it in other areas. I just wish they would add a feature to address this problem and not just work around it. This would be a 5 star rating if this was fixed. I will update my review to 5 stars if this ever comes out!

Just Shoes For Kids

This is one of my all-time favorite apps. It saves me a ton of time allowing customers to generate their own return labels. No more sending emails with return labels for every return. It has some great functionality-- for example, I can exclude final sale items from returns. Thank you for an amazing app.

Newbravadodesignsca

Had some trouble to start as I needed to setup an account on an external website (Shippo), but Spice Gems came to the rescue and help me set everything up. The interface to setup was VERY easy to follow in this app and it's going to make a world of difference to our fast growing company!

Posh Girl Us

We were looking for some time now for a app to handle returns in our store and this one just works!! easy install easy set up! BEST DEAL IN TOWN! GREAT PRICE! Check out our store to see how great it looks https://poshgirl.us/

Waynedaltonparts

Best solution I've found. Support is very helpful and quick. Functionality is great. Very customizable. Great pricing too!

Update: I accidentally deleted the app (doh!) and their support was so on the ball about helping me get my data restored and everything back installed as it was before my mistake. Very happy with this app and their support all around!

Radicool Ca

Suraj and the team at Spice Gems are amazing. Within hours they turned a question into a custom-coded solution. Could not be happier with what truly was going above and beyond the call of duty. Thanks!

radicoolbeachwear.com

V2 Originalgrain Com

The support team is very responsive and this app has been helping us a lot to manage all the returns. Excellent work!!

They even made us a great feature to generate reports by return reason! so far it's been an enjoyable experience.

Titanparacord

Not good. It creates a very easy top use interface for customers to fill out RMA requests, emails you the details, and then stops. Nothing else. $18.99/month for a simple email user interface?

Unless I'm missing something, it's not worth $5/month. And If I am missing something, it needs better instructions.

Spelldev2

Simple and easy to use app and the support team are fantastic to deal with!