Return & Exchange Portal

Manage Returns, Exchanges, Refunds, Return Labels & Credits

From $17/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Lady Pipa

Location Spain

ReturnGO is the best for creating a returns portal on your Shopify store. We came with pretty complicated requests, and they successfully helped us achieve the results we need for our brand. They offer the support you could have or imagine. Thanks Eyal, Noa & team for all your efforts.

HYPE.

The best thing about setting this up is the dedication of the team we had supporting us. Noa & Junessa helped with every question, and worked with us to get this off the ground, even liasing with third parties to make sure it worked. The words of our director 'This is a game changer'
The fluidity of the service will enhance the customer journey in every way we want to enhance it.

Lucky & Me

We are satisfied with ReturnGo, and the customer support is excellent. It was a good replacement for Return Magic.

iLevel Lab

Time spent using app About 1 month

Everything that Stephen said was an option on the phone was not! a feature where the customer pays for the retun is not available, they said they are working on it and will be available next week. I was following once a week for a month, after a month I received an email confirming that the option is now available, I schedule a call. On the call the person informed me that the option is not available, wasting my time again!!! Please note that this company is in India, both Rav and Lian that I previously spoke, have very little knowledge of the software and can not answer basic question! Also, the accents are beyond understandable. Both me and one of my managers had hard time understanding the representative! The app has limited functionalities, the demo "sales call" is all a lie, the tech team that suppose to onboard you has limited training, and no basic comprehension of how shopify works!!!

November 18, 2022

We sincerely apologize for the experience you had. It is definitely not an experience we want to provide our merchants. After investigating this issue with Stephen and our team, we realized there was a misunderstanding about "Paying for Return".

Just to clarify, we allow merchants to charge for return shipping labels as either an invoice from your Shopify store or as a deduction in a refund that is based on a fee of your choosing or the expected label fee. We do not charge for labels ourselves. We are sorry for any confusion on this feature in the return platform. We'll do our best to learn from this.

For the sake of transparency, we would like to point out that we are incorporated in the US and Israel, with a significant part of our 24/7 live support team in the Philippines. They are an integral part of ReturnGO.

Again, take full responsibility for the misunderstanding of your request, and we understand your frustration. One of our executives has contacted you in person to discuss further our learning after investigating the issue, hopefully to improve the experience and also to suggest some practical solutions.

We hope to provide you with a better experience in the future.

知性女人 Femme Elegante

Location Taiwan

看來看去,這個退換貨的軟體最好用。
目前只需要兩種語言,這個軟體最基礎的方案剛剛好很夠我用,當我在進行中文和EN的本地化遇到疑問時,客服非常專業且迅速的回覆我的問題。 價格合理、介面也淺顯易懂,對於不是IT出身的我,在使用上完全沒有遇到困難。 推薦!!!!!

Syos

Location France

L'application ReturnGo s'est révélée être au-delà de nos attentes. Facile à mettre en place, elle permet de gérer les retours pour remboursement et échanges avec une flexibilité et une possibilité de personnalisation surprenante. La multiplicité des politiques de retours permet de gérer avec aisance des retours de différents types dans différentes zones géographiques, vers différentes adresses et selon différentes typologies de clients. Le multilingue est bien géré. Et le service client est tout simplement fantastique ! 5 étoiles bien méritées.

FranginFrangine

Location France

Super application ! Très pratique et un gain de temps dans la gestion des retours. Une équipe hyper réactive avec un accompagnement très professionnel.

stylixwear

I am so happy with my consultation call with Lian at ReturnGo, I would have spent hours trying to set everything up myself but Lian walked me through every step and made the entire process so easy.

Feelgoodz

We started our initial account with ReturnGO for our tv segments as our then returns service was lacking features we needed. We were so absolutely blown away by the outstanding level of service that we have received, that we switched our website to ReturnGO too! We have all the features we need and more. We had the absolute fortune to have Stephen as our account manager and have never received better service! We have had some odd situations arise with our Shopify/website setup, but it has never been a problem for them! The care and attention to detail that we've been given is absolutely unmatched! The 24-7 chat support is incredible and every person that I've chatted with from RTG has been helpful, kind, and knowledgeable - thanks Lian, Mike, Nikki, and more! When we had a weird issue pop up that was time sensitive and hard to figure out, both Stephen (acct manager) and Eyal (founder) went out of their way to set up calls to handle our issue. I am very grateful to you both and to ReturnGO as a whole. We are very happy.

G-Heat®

Location France

Une app qui simplifie la vie, modulable sur les raisons des retours et les conditions par type de demande, pays, produit,etc... Le service client est très réactif

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22