Reviews (312)

4.9

Merchants highly value this app for its top-notch customer service, intuitive interface, and efficient returns and exchanges management. They appreciate its customization features, multi-store management from a single portal, and seamless integration with Shopify. Merchants also commend its affordability, reliability, and the positive impact it has on their businesses by simplifying the return process. Unique features like instant exchanges and custom return policies are also praised.

July 16, 2024

Amazing! The app works well and the team is very helpful. Junessa especially went above and beyond today to literally build a custom offer to limit returns for me. She spent much more time than I would have expected and created something absolutely perfect for my site. Thank you, Junessa! You have made me a loyal customer. :) -Joy

MARION Maternity
About 1 year using the app
June 5, 2024

Best in class support, a deeply involved ruleset, and automations? This app is just the best at what it does. I could not give any higher praises to this app and team, if you are nervous about your returns process, that ends here.

Shop Point Collection
9 months using the app
June 5, 2024

ReturnGO is an awesome app! It has truly streamlined our return process, making it so much easier for both us and our customers. I'm so glad I found it! The support team is super helpful and responsive too. They're always available to answer any questions and help resolve any issues. World class! Love it!

Viakix
6 months using the app
June 3, 2024

Very easy to use and the customer service is very helpful. They basically helped me to set the whole process via email. I strongly recommend. Our returns are so much easier now.

Metamorphoza
Bulgaria
5 months using the app
June 3, 2024

Carla was so amazing! She was enormously helpful to me today. I appreciate her so much. She was so patient. I am the least tech savvy individual on the planet probably and seemingly simple things in the online world don't come to me so easy. Carla patiently walked me through all my questions and even broken things down further with pictures and numerical lists. She is just a gem. Thanks so very much!

Sun-Dipped Gems
3 months using the app
May 2, 2024

ReturnGO has been a game-changer for our returns process! The user-friendly interface makes it easy for our customers to initiate returns and track their status. The analytics dashboard provides valuable insights, helping us improve our products and services. They also have an amazing support when we need assistance for either the set-up or any issues. They've been very helpful! Fantastic app and highly recommend!

Scentiment
About 2 months using the app
June 25, 2024

The team at Returns go are super efficient and quick to respond, a member of their team (Mike) recently responded all throughout the evening to help us troubleshoot an issue.

Hunza G
Over 2 years using the app
April 5, 2024

I could not be happier with the customer service provided by ReturnGo. I'm starting my own business and have never done something like this before so I have a lot of questions! The ReturnGo team is always really quick to respond and explains things in simple terms so I can understand them which is so helpful. Nothing is too much trouble! Highly recommend.

Blue Sky Day the Label
24 days using the app
May 1, 2024

Customer service at ReturnGO has been amazing and has bent over backwards to help a small business with its returns portal. Would definitely recommend it!

Chouchou Intimates
2 months using the app
June 3, 2024

Always great Customer Service! Thanks Chris and Ray on chat! Always helpful, super fast! :)

Budgy Smuggler Australia