ReturnGO Returns & Exchanges

ReturnGO Returns & Exchanges

From $17/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
September 14, 2022

This app is the perfect return and exchange app. Lian was so so helpful setting this all up! He was so patient. Hopped on a zoom call whenever I needed help setting up. The app is so well priced and the first App to allow exchanges and upsell/downsell. All in all they deserve 5 STARS!! I highly recommended this APP

Buttons and Bows
Time spent using app: 6 days
Edited September 8, 2022

Really loving ReturnGo so far. The support team is so kind and quick and really goes step by step with you during the onboarding so you don't feel all alone after downloading the app like other apps I have experienced. I am also happy they are able to accommodate different eligibility rules for returns which is something I have had trouble with in the past. So far so good!

RUDY JUDE
Time spent using app: 2 days
September 8, 2022

Had some difficulty setting up the App but a customer service member names Junessa invited me to a zoom call and she set up every little detail for me. She was brilliant.

Alan Paine UK
Time spent using app: 3 days
September 7, 2022

Excellent app and Great Support.
These guys are always ready to help
I can count on this guys every time to get anything resolved.

Dida sports
India
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 6, 2022

Just got this and so far so good! Customer service is OUTSTANDING!!!! They are so very helpful and took time to explain everything!

Jaxe + Grace Boutique
Time spent using app: 5 days
September 2, 2022

Very helpful customer service - they always respond quickly and follow up promptly. They have always worked to provide us with solutions and tweaks to their program to best serve our store.

J. Brooks Boutique
Time spent using app: 2 months
August 29, 2022

I have nothing but great things to say about this app. The customer service is stellar and the app works very well. The team is extremely happy to help with any issues we've had.

It's the Curves for Me
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited August 25, 2022

Feature Rich Return and Exchange portal. Option to choose products directly in exchange section should be made available soon. Decent support.

The Veshti Company
India
Time spent using app: 30 days
August 25, 2022

I used this app to set up our whole Returns and Exchanges portal. Ellaine was the best help and helped make the process smooth and easy the whole way through!

The New Trend
Time spent using app: 9 months
Edited August 18, 2022

I tested multiple apps (Loop, Rich Returns, Happy Returns and PostCo 360) before settling on ReturnGO. Reasons why; - Best overall value with cost as a factor
- Most flexible and easy to tailor to your unique business processes
- Most options / connections to 3rd party carrier aggregators like Shippo, Shipstaion, Sendcloud etc
- Very quick and easy setup
- Support is instant and extremely helpful with onboarding offered! (Mike was great).
- UI + UX is clean
- No hidden upgrades or add-ons you have to pay for Feature rich Honestly, you can't go wrong with this, I've been trying to find the right solution for a couple of months now.

meraki.