Return & Exchange Portal

Return & Exchange Portal

by ReturnGO

Manage Returns & Exchanges - Labels, Credits, Cancel & Refunds

Karen Shavit

Amazing app, and AMAZING customer service! the app simplifies our return/exchange process, saves soooo much time in handling it, and improves our customers experience.
It has a great feature of crediting customers in store credits and their customer support service goes above and beyond, they are super helpful, Very responsive on chat and emails.
The app is easy to set up, no coding needed, any question I had was answered quickly, and the value for money is great!
Highly recommended.

Bodcraft

Amazing app! It totally simplifies returns/exchanges. Worth every penny. Eyal & Aviad were an amazing help to my experience!

Dani-Rae & Company

Eyal went above and beyond with helping me set up this app. I was very overwhelmed at first trying to figure everything out, and he helped me with all of my concerns.

HÄSTKO

I use this app since a week, and it is great for user experience! Every exchange or refund request is converted into Shopify! The best thing is to have the opportunity to chat with the support for any question. They are super nice and take a lot of comments in consideration. They work hard to add future improvements, and propose always better. I recommend 300% !!
Aurelie from HASTKO

Over the Rainbow

Switched from another returns app. This one has much more features and the customer service is very helpful with answering onboarding questions. Highly recommend to anyone who wants next level return management tools!

Pourprées

Great app and their customer service is really very professional. They are very responsive! I recommend

타파웨어 코리아 공식 온라인스토어

Our company is using ReturnGo for the Shopify Plus version. The app support team is very proactive and helpful. This app is suitable for our contact center service process.

Louise Labrecque

We are using this app to offer store credits for our client's return - under Shopify basic. I was looking for an app to simplify the return process and very happy to have found it. The Returngo team has been very responsive and helpful with the application setup. They always reply instantly! We've only been using it for a month as of now, but very happy about it. Big + for us: we can translate all text, offer store credit, have a simple platform in the backend to manage the returns, customize the layout to match our store design.

Bayu The Label

Great functionalities and even better customer service. Best one we had and we tried a few.
Highly recommended!

Sugarman Creations

Setting up my returns page and automated rules was pretty easy. Thanks, ReturnGO team for helping me to have a quick and fun start.