Return & Exchange Portal

Manage Returns, Exchanges, Refunds, Return Labels & Credits

From $9.97/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Organising Life Beautifully

Location Australia

Beautiful, streamlined interface and super easy to set up. I also received amazing support when I needed to change some wording. Highly recommend.

Axis Tango

I have been looking for a returns app that can manage returns, accommodate exchanges, and is simple to use. I have used and reviewed several, and none were perfect - they either lacked functionality, were very complex or cumbersome to use, or were too expensive for my small business. ReturnGo looked promising, so I gave it a try. I am very glad that I did because it is exactly what I need. The interface is simple to use both from the admin and end user; there are several return options that can be implemented & adjusted as needed. Most of all, the support team is fantastic and very responsive. I had adjustments I wanted to make to work for my specific setup and the team has replied quickly, resolved all my questions, and implemented solutions that work for me. Highly recommended, I will definitely keep it in my store.

Confetti Rebels

Location Australia

This app has so far made my returns process simple! I have only just started using it and I am so happy. The support chat is so helpful too.

VIOSSI

Time spent using app About 1 month

Thank you very much for such an amazing app! Very easy to use, friendly UI, easy to control return and exchnage requests.

DOTI Robotic Home Cleaning

Much more features and options in this one compared to the counterparts. Very friendly customer support and some very ambitious future plans for this app.

BodyLief

Amazing app, and AMAZING customer service!
If you don't have it yet, download it. It will save you so much time from doing the usual back and forth with your customers. Install and add your carrier (don't forget to add $ balance like I did at first) to get your prepaid labels sent to your customer. Put everyhing on automated and let it go.

dalia + jade

I love that I can just set it and forget it. This app takes care of all the tedious work. I has saved me time and saved me from a lot of headaches.
I think one of the best things about this app/company is the EXCELLENT customer service. I love that I can just chat with support get my questions answered quickly. If I ever have any troubles, I know I can count on their help.
Thank you!!!

Cyclop

Location India

I am still in the trial period of this app and can already tell this is a great product with an awesome team behind it. These guys are super responsive and ready to help and take suggestions even on a sunday!! They are coming up with great integrations in the future to support our use cases. Bravo, great find! Awesome app and team

Tgow Sports

Location Italy

really good app. is helping me a lot with the returns i'm dealing with. must say really advance AI as well.

Milani

Location Portugal

This app is amazing! But Avid is simply fantastic! Could not ask more! Thank you ReturnGo for your support and app!