4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable and user-friendly return management features. It offers various return options like refunds, store credits, exchanges, and replacements, enhancing the customer return experience. Merchants commend the app's tracking and store credit management capabilities, affordable pricing, and absence of hidden fees. The customer service is praised for its prompt and efficient support via chat and email. The app is suitable for businesses of all sizes and is known for its continuous improvements based on feedback.

April 17, 2022

I added this app to help me set up a return procedure for my store. I had some questions about the set up process and reached out to support who quickly helped me out! This app is great for automizing your return process and is customizable for your brand. If you need help with creating return labels this App is sure to help you out!

The Anchor Hanger
Edited January 26, 2021

Sumit is the best employee at the company. This app is great. It works. Does what I need it to do. Thanks folks. It is asking me to delete my review but why

aestheticnoir
June 5, 2021

So easy to set up with all the necessary info needed in the app. But if there are any questions support is quick to follow up with help. I also love the added function of branding and making the app look in line with my store. Great stuff.

NEMA Style
July 27, 2021

This app is easy to use and has a free forever plan to get you started. Easy to customize return policy and page. Great customer support!

TYNI2na's Trove