Reviews (2,340)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable return settings and potential to enhance customer retention. They praise its intuitive interface, ease of setup, and excellent customer support. The app is recognized for effectively tracking returns and managing customer follow-ups. Merchants also value its affordability, transparent pricing, and advanced features, including a free plan suitable for small businesses.

June 3, 2024

I reached out and was able to speak with Aditya right away! There were no delays in getting support on the phone which is always wonderful to be able to speak with a live agent. Aditya was kind enough to take me through the steps to assist me and even provided me with additional links that can help mitigate us having to reach out in the future. Very thorough and kind in demeanor. Definitely appreciated and 5 STARS to their support service! :)

LITTLE BLACK TUX
Over 4 years using the app
May 27, 2024

Got the best help ever from Aditya! He helped me resolve my issue to quickly and perfectly. I love this app and cannot speak higher of the service!

CocoPits
June 17, 2024

The Customer Support team is very helpful, most recently helped by Aditya. Even the AI Chatbot has helped me with what I need which is great for Customer and Support team alike!

The Wood Veneer Hub
May 21, 2024

Was helped by Neha from support. She was great. The app is not perfect but it's a very good budget friendly solution and the live support good.

Crocodile Wear
May 18, 2024

Neha was very helpful and Responsive. I really appreciate the quick google meet to make me understand what I needed to.

Matriarch
June 10, 2024

Very helpful! Resolved issue quickly and provided useful info

BEL KAZAN
Almost 2 years using the app
May 29, 2024

Their service is amazing and their customer center is very quick and helped us a lot with any queries we had! Great APP!

ohora usa
July 1, 2024

Great support, Neha resolved my main issue very quickly and efficinetly.

Cycle Peak
Over 3 years using the app
June 25, 2024

Great reactive and helpful customer support and loving all the features of Aftership can't wait to make it all live on my shop. Very easy to use and seems to be a powerful app, in particular love the way it can suggested new items to exchange instead of a refund. Recommended!

Lucini London
About 2 months using the app
May 29, 2024

AfterShip for Shopify is a game-changer! With its top-notch features, tracking orders becomes a breeze. Plus, their exceptional service ensures any issues are swiftly resolved. Highly recommended!

IBKÜL