AfterShip Returns , 2,210 reviews

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable return options, including refunds, store credit, and exchanges. It's praised for its intuitive interface, seamless Shopify integration, and time-saving return handling. The customer service team is noted for their prompt and efficient support. Features like bonus credit incentive, self-help exchange, and customizable returns page and emails are well-received. However, some advanced features are only available in the premium plan.

July 27, 2021

So far the app is easy to setup - in SOME ways - and the customer supposrt is initially very responsive... but then they take forEVER to answer questions, frequently do not understand the questions in the first place, frequently do not READ the questions properly, and need to send very simple requests such as "cancel my subscription" to another "team". Customer service requests go round and round and round and my experience has been extremely frustrating. Definitely considering looking for another option as soon as I can get one setup.

IZ Adaptive
AfterShip & Automizely replied July 27, 2021

Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

Your feedback has been noted. We would ensure that you experience the best customer support.

Do let us know if you have any suggestions for us. You can contact us at support@returnscenter.com. We are available 24 X 7.

Kind regards,
Rupam
Returns Center support

Edited March 25, 2020

Have to change my review from 5 stars to 2 stars. After trying to setup Paperless invoicing from UPS within Postmen, the staff seems lost and are all sending me the exact same copy pasted email with instructions. Yet it keeps generating an error and none of them can figure it out...
Still havent heard back.

BOUTIQUE TAG
Edited April 28, 2019

Horrible app!!!
They Added features after the initial install and billed for things we never signed up for. Sketchy and confusing interface after conversion from original app. Moving on to something else.

Hellanbach 2
April 6, 2018

Awesome app but extremely disappointed they are discontinuing it and making you pay like $40 a month for the new one.

Land Leather
June 9, 2020

so disappointed. honestly there aren't that many options for an automated return app. Don't have much of a choice so I'm using this but:
1. its complicated to use and setup
2. They MAKE you use their partner app Postmen. We already use shipstation for shipping orders out and now ih ave to pay for another app just to get this to work
3. not that many options for customization. It sends way too many emails to the customers regarding the return process and when i contacted customer support to turn them off they said its not possible. The customer is going to receive emails through shopify regarding their return and also from this app. Its annoying for the customer to receive literally 5 emails regarding their return.
im continuing to search for another app and hoping to switch soon if these issues aren't resolved. doesn't make sense to me to be forced to send emails

Mini Dreamers
AfterShip & Automizely replied June 9, 2020

Dear AfterShip Returns Center user,

Thank you for leaving us a review. We're sorry you feel that way.

1. Regarding the setup process, would you mind let us know where you find it complicated so that we could improve.

2. Postmen is one of our company's product and it's completely free now. In this app you can connect with your own courier account to generate labels using negotiated rates.
If you don't have a courier account, we also provide discounted USPS courier account for you to setup.

3. Regarding the email notifications, actually, when you update a return, you can always "uncheck" the send email notification option, in this case, Returns Center will not send out the notification emails to your customers.

Thank you for choosing Returns Center, we are always improving our app. Hope to see you again soon!

December 9, 2020

I can't setup the Hero image or create a custom return page URL. I have sent numerous emails and have not received any assistance. My 14 day trial is over and I will be looking for another app to install.

Shop Poshlime
AfterShip & Automizely replied December 9, 2020

Hi,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Give us a last opportunity to get all your issues resolved and make you happy customer!
You can always reach out to us via the chat option available on your account or email us at support@returnscenter.com We are available 24 X 7.

Kind regards,
Brishketu pal

July 7, 2020

Looks great but Its been a headache to add it to my homepage and there's no way to contact the developers. Shame seems great.

Blingage.Online
7 months using the app
AfterShip & Automizely replied July 7, 2020

Dear customer,
Thank you for your review. To add your returns page to your store, you can simply copy your returns page URL, which is ".returnscenter.com", and then paste this to your store website by:
- In your return policy page, add a text string, e.g. "visit returns center" and add the link;
- in your store theme footer section, put the the link in your website footer.

Hope this will help! Thanks

Edited July 22, 2020

I really need this pop up window to go away so that is why I'm writing a review. But for some reason it won't let me submit it!

Best Friends by Sheri
5 months using the app
AfterShip & Automizely replied July 23, 2020

Dear customer,

Thanks for your review. Sorry that the pop up window bothers you. We have closed that. :)

April 1, 2018

Liked it before the mandatory switch and sign up to something different. This version will no longer be available after April 30th.

Labellame
4 months using the app
October 2, 2020

It is confusing and not easy to set up. I you have someone who understands all the steps you have to take to get this running in the background, then it will be easy. But for a new person setting up their shop, its not east to get running.

Plus Size Rider Canada
3 months using the app
AfterShip & Automizely replied October 4, 2020

Hello,

We are committed to helping you. One of our team members will reach out to you in order to help.

Regards,