4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable return options, including refunds, store credit, and exchanges. It integrates well with Shopify, simplifying return tracking. Suitable for all business sizes, it offers a free plan with essential features. Merchants commend the efficient and helpful customer service. The app is user-friendly, offers a free trial, and has no hidden fees. It's noted for its continuous improvements based on merchant feedback.

May 3, 2024

Neha helped me through my technical issues that I was facing promptly.

Vibn
Over 3 years using the app
April 9, 2024

Neha's assistance was prompt, efficient, and incredibly supportive. She swiftly resolved my issue within a matter of minutes.

Arbortec Forestwear
Over 4 years using the app
March 2, 2024

Awesome app!! The integration with shopify platform went smooth, without any problems.

The app provide a lot of features for free. Definitely recommended.

And the support it's great! Nalinee the best!!

Solare Casa Shop
Italy
2 months using the app
March 19, 2024

Very helpful tech support and my issue was resolved quickly.

SAINT CHIC
Over 4 years using the app
March 19, 2024

Ayush was great helping me with the app and walked me through the steps. Awesome App! Great Support

Old Gringo Boots
Almost 4 years using the app
April 9, 2024

Very helpful assistance from Neha understanding how the product information flows from Aftership to Shopify

cabbagesandroses
7 months using the app
March 12, 2024

Excellent demo by Priyansh, you guys should have more people like him in your team.

Studio by TCS
4 months using the app
March 6, 2024

Helpful customer service. The app helps with the management of our returns. Helps keep returns easy and organized.

Factory Direct Hobbies
About 1 year using the app
March 6, 2024

Easy to customize, navigate and get assistance. I enjoy the free trials because as a new business with limited capital it helps to try out apps and see how they integrate with your shop and then you can upgrade as earn funds.

Ebony Beauty
7 days using the app
May 1, 2024

Really great customer service, Aditya has been extremely quick, helpful and responsive when I was having issues connecting our store.
5 Star service, thank you