Reviews (2,328)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable return settings and potential to enhance customer retention. They praise its intuitive interface, ease of setup, and excellent customer support. The app is recognized for effectively tracking returns and managing customer follow-ups. Merchants also value its affordability, transparent pricing, and advanced features, including a free plan suitable for small businesses.

June 4, 2024

Great customer service. Moazzam was quick to respond and helped me resolve my issue.

Japparel
June 14, 2024

Ankit was very helpful with my issue. Great to jump on a google meet call!

ccbeanie.com
About 5 years using the app
May 24, 2024

Support was great, thank you for helping me resolve my issue.

The Midwest Closet
March 28, 2024

I was stuck with an issue, message the chat to speak to an agent who was Neha & within 5 minutes my issue was sorted out with a Video call! Thank you so much!

CitySport
March 14, 2024

Aftership support is always helpful and they always provide you with the best solutions, we've been using Aftership for 2 years now and so far it's been good.

Tote&Carry
March 3, 2024

The app is pretty confusing to use, but is valuable for tracking returns. The functionality of the app is good, but it can be hard to find where to make the update you want or why something isn't working.

Neha jumped on a call to walk through the setup with me, which was above and beyond my expectations.

Melomys
About 1 year using the app
March 21, 2024

Great service and helpful when we needed to update things

Oxygen Boutique
Almost 5 years using the app
May 3, 2024

Neha helped me through my technical issues that I was facing promptly.

Vibn
April 1, 2024

Aftership is amazing. The support is great always, thank you Harvinder for jumping on a call so quickly with us to assist in our questions.

La Bohème Lifestyle
April 9, 2024

Neha's assistance was prompt, efficient, and incredibly supportive. She swiftly resolved my issue within a matter of minutes.

Arbortec Forestwear