4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable return options, including refunds, store credit, and exchanges. It integrates well with Shopify, simplifying return tracking. Suitable for all business sizes, it offers a free plan with essential features. Merchants commend the efficient and helpful customer service. The app is user-friendly, offers a free trial, and has no hidden fees. It's noted for its continuous improvements based on merchant feedback.

March 21, 2024

Great customer service!

Small Town Westerns
Almost 2 years using the app
January 29, 2024

The chat line is very helpful, quick and attentive.

kim crocker designs
Over 3 years using the app
March 13, 2024

Priyanka did well in assisting me with my concerns.

Solgaard
7 months using the app
February 10, 2024

Easy to setup and great for customers to easily navigate and arrange returns. Customer support is quick to respond and get service done as requested.

Hill College
8 days using the app
January 17, 2024

Harvinder and Moazzan were great! I was having trouble purchasing a plan but they setup a quick google meeting and walked me through applying the coupon code properly. At the same time, a customer was having troubles creating a return label from the portal and they again quickly helped me fix a misconfiguration with my carrier label settings! Thanks guys really appreciate the awesome support!

PRISM Lifestyle Co.
7 days using the app
Edited March 8, 2024

Pretty easy to set up, chat associate was extremely helpful!

Glitzy Bella
3 days using the app
AfterShip & Automizely replied March 6, 2024

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We are pleased to know that you are happy with our services.

We are open to suggestions if you have any. It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

If you need any assistance and have doubts about any feature of our app, please feel free to contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com

We will ensure that your experience with us becomes worth a 5-star rating.

Regards,
Team AfterShip

April 11, 2024

Amazing support and features!

Synformulas GmbH CH
Germany
19 days using the app
March 19, 2024

The customer service representative was quick to respond friendly and helpful.

BYTFS
5 days using the app
February 23, 2024

Priyansh was so helpful and explained the platform very well! Thank you so much

Figlia Jewelry
9 days using the app
February 12, 2024

So far, so good. Fast customer support as well from Priyansh.

NPC Shop