Reviews (2,346)

4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for improving the customer return experience and increasing retention with its comprehensive features and customization options. It integrates seamlessly with Shopify, providing intuitive order tracking and return management tools. The customer support is frequently praised, especially staff members Neha and Aditya. The app is noted for its reliability and affordability, with no hidden fees, making it particularly appealing to new businesses exploring the free trial.

May 26, 2018

The free version of this was great and had the price for the update been reasonable I would have gladly upgraded but their new prices are extortion. DELETED!

Saywha
3 months using the app
Edited September 15, 2020

So many advertising in the app, !!! they are trying to convince you to use others products, didn't like it all

Alieva
3 months using the app
AfterShip & Automizely replied September 16, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for your valuable suggestion. The menu on the left-hand side is showcasing apps helpful to online merchants.
Our team will look at the possibility of making it more compact and giving you more space to run your workflows.
I am sure you will give us another opportunity to try our product. I am also dropping you a personal note via email.

Best,
Shahbaz

June 9, 2017

Customers were not getting approval/ denial emails and we were not getting emails letting us know that customers submitted a return request. The app kept crashing and would not even open. Extremely unhelpful and wasted our time. Caused more headache than cure.

Redneck Outpost
2 months using the app
Edited June 12, 2020

Setup is difficult. They promote to leave a review over setup which is frustrating. Will update after I figure this out.

Happy Teeth
November 12, 2020

App seems to be really buggy and their support team couldn't offer any help. For a few days, I was unable to log in. Once I finally could, I was unable to save my changes. I spent about a week trying to get troubleshooting feedback from the developers but they were unable to help. I sent them screenshots of the page that was experiencing issues and they told me they would need to set up a screenshare meeting. They would send over their availability and when I confirmed, that slot would be taken--this happened daily for a week. Once I finally nailed down a time with them and scheduled the meeting, they never attended and didn't reply to my email asking if the meeting had been canceled. It seemed really odd to me that they weren't able to troubleshoot the issue using the screenshots I had provided--most apps I have worked with in the past would request an account on our store so they could replicate and resolve the issue if screenshots didn't suffice. I finally had to uninstall the app because we were paying for an app we couldn't even use or receive assistance on.

More Birds
AfterShip & Automizely replied November 12, 2020

Hello,

Please accept my apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

We work really hard to make our app user friendly and provide a great support experience.

One of the specialists will reach out on priority in order to assist you.

Mukul Saxena

April 4, 2023

Unfassbar schlechte User Experience! Innerhalb der App "Retoure" wechselt es in "Tracking", sodass der falsche Plan gebucht wurde. Herausgeschmissene Zeit und Geld. Mega frustrierende App!!

Spirit of Island
Germany
AfterShip & Automizely replied April 4, 2023

I regret to know that you are not happy with the pricing.

Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

For the billing issue, we have already initiated the refund for you and you can now upgrade the to AfterShip Returns.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@returnscenter.com.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Team Returns Center

April 30, 2018

Was great, until they changed it to an expensive overpriced app. No longer worth it. If you was like me and looking to find a free alternative try ClickSit Return Center. I did today and it works much the same and is FREE!

Shop4truth
Edited December 1, 2020

**Email notifications weren't going through to our team (kind of a big deal), still waiting on their live chat support to resolve it, going on 2.5 hours. Very disappointed in an app I really liked and have used for multiple stores.

E Marie Travel
AfterShip & Automizely replied December 1, 2020

Hello,

One of the specialists will reach out on priority in order to assist you.

Sumit

May 31, 2022

App would have been perfect if they didn't expect you to be a Shopify plus merchant ($2000 a month on Shopify) just to issue a store credit to the customer. NOT SMALL BUSINESS FRIENDLY.

LAZE LABEL
AfterShip & Automizely replied May 31, 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Your feedback has been registered. You are our valued user, and we are committed to providing the best support at all times. Hence we would like to discuss this further with you. We will surely get all your issues resolved and ensure that you are delighted with our services.

Our ‘Support Team’ is available 24/7 to provide you with assistance and resolve any concerns that you may have.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com

Tushar Jolly
Team AfterShip

January 19, 2018

it really wants me to give it 5 stars quickly and at the start.

L33tltd