Slider Revolution

Slider Revolution

by SmartDataSoft

All in one slider app

Power Forum Renewable Energy Store

Brilliant APP. Thanks for the great support!!, Thank you Masudur Rahman.
Im very Happy.Thanks all!
Jay

Wildflower Wellness

I love your app in wordpress, i am having a bit of difficulty embedding this in my shopify site, can you please help?

August 10, 2019

Thanks for appreciating our product. We would love to help you. Please open a support ticket in https://shopify.smartdatasoft.com/support/ . There you will get any kind of help you want regarding the app.

Enigma Skate

You can customise your slider in many ways.
It seems a little complicated to start with but that comes with the ability to customise.

Good customer support.

Imagen Maldonado®

Fantastic App! Please add a plan with more sliders available, 10 sliders are insufficient, Great Job Guys.

June 28, 2019

Thank you so much for your great review. This means a lot. From your review we are encouraged. In Near future a great update is coming. We will try to alter our packages and increase the sliders number.

Craft & Curd

We use this app in WordPress all the time and it works flawlessly. I cannot say the same for Shopify. I have encountered many bugs and am becoming frustrated as I know Themepunch are always on top of their game! I dont see how they released this without these issues being resolved first. I will wait for support to get back to me before changing my review. Depending on how long that takes and the outcome my review will change from there.

May 13, 2019

Hi,
Thanks for your review. Please open a support ticket here https://shopify.smartdatasoft.com/support/ . We will try to solve your issues asap. We are new to the shopify. We are working hard to make it better day by day like you experienced in wordpress. No need to worry.