Slider Revolution

Slider Revolution | Reviews

by SmartDataSoft

Image | Product | Carousel | Banner | Video | layer - Slider

Olfactive Studio

Easy to embed in Shopify. All the feature needed to create compelling sliders. Very efficient & rapid support

Stillwater Travel Test Site

Excellent app, but I need a higher level of available sliders. Working on a travel site launch, so being able to be visually appealing with images and video is a must. An upgrade to 20 sliders would be great!

Birdie Bundle

Excellent support. Had a small issue and they fixed it right away. Slider works flawless as well. Easy to use and fit our needs well. Will recommend to others.

Theobroma

I am happy with the customer support, they are quick to solve any issues & also have a good response time.

Sexo Sentido Tienda Erótica

The app works perfect.
I was having an issue with the new update but support help me to resolve it.
Thanks

AIRSCREAM Global

It's the best app to create beautiful html-5 homepage slider, very powerful tool, after go through a small learning curve it literally can control/ create anything you want your slider to be! Support is awesome too~

auryas.com

This app is just awesome! We've only been using it since yesterday, so we still have a lot of features to explore. However, the interface is so intuitive that it is a real pleasure to work in these conditions.
We haven't published on the active theme yet, but on an unpublished version. We hope that everything will work fine during the publication because the rendering is really more professional and more attractive from a marketing point of view.
A very available customer support who responds quickly and finds solutions. It's appreciated.

1Mission Nutrition

This app is the best of its kind period. I have not been able to find any other that allows you to preset the publishing and publishing times for sliders. This makes updating content and especially promotions incredibly easy. Just set it and forget it. Even better, their customer service is outstanding. Very quick responses and very detailed answers and solutions. Make you life easier and get this great app.

SweetLegs.com

Support is awesome. They are pretty helpful.. Nice job keep it up ... I have so many issues and they help me

Access Hurry

I've written in to support twice. No luck getting a reply as of yet. The app is amazing, however I don't know how to add to my 2.0 theme. It assigns to my older themes, but not my 2.0 theme. Is this app compatible with 2.0? UPDATE: thank you guys for reaching out. Like many other reviews, support is very helpful and the app itself is amazing.

September 16, 2021

Dear customer,
Thanks for the appreciation. We have searched our support system and did not find the support ticket. I think there is a misunderstanding. Can you please open the support ticket at
We will investigate and solve your problem.
Regarding shopify 2.0 version we are still working on it. After we release a new update there will be no issue with 2.0 theme. It still works in 2.0 but you dont get all the features.

Previous 1 3 4