Slider Revolution

Slider Revolution

by SmartDataSoft

All in One Responsive (Image,Banner,Carousel,Video) Slider App

Modern Gentlemen Presets

This app has so much potential! It is exactly what I was looking for and it has tons of options for customizing the sliders for my homepage!

dropshipbd

Loved the the customizable feature of this app. It helped me creating complex kind of slider. I recommend this if you are searching for more options to use in a slider.

GoJarHeadz

I love the Wordpress version. This is not that.
I paid $18 for the ability to import a slider. Instead of importing my slider ZIP, it broke the entire slide editing interface, rending the whole plugin useless.
I hope someone combines the JQuery version of Revolution Slider and the jQuery Revolution Slider editor correctly with a Shopify admin interface. Someone could make some serious money with a functioning Shopify Revolution Slider app.

July 26, 2020

Hi,
We are sorry if you had the difficulty. I think you tried to import slider from wordpress version 6 which created the main problem. Our one is version 5.x so version 6 import is not compatible. Your could contact us in our support
If you have any complain or anything you want from us please contact us there. We will surely help you.
Thanks

Gossner Foods

I have used Slider Revolution on dozens of sites. It is my go to slider for sure. Not only is the product amazing, their customer service for issues has been over the top quick, understanding and gets any issues taken care of right away. I ABSOLUTELY recommend it.

GROF USA

I wish i could rate this better, but the real thing is that this app do not work properly on shopify, I do love how it works in wordpress but is not the same. Im about to cancel this app after 1 day with an error in my website where the banner is suppose to be.

June 5, 2020

Hi,
We respect your review. But bugs can happen in any app in the world. But we are always there to help you in our support section. Please open a support ticket we will surely solve your issue.
I think if you contacted us before trying all day we could give you a solution easily. I think i already understand what was your problem.

TFARetail

I'm using this app to customize some pages, slider revolution is great. When I have any problems support has gone above and beyond to help.

La Florería Peruana

Wonderful! It works like a charm and the support is the best part of this service. Very very recommendable.

Deutsch Medical

I've found the app to be great so far. I've used it on the WordPress platform previously and it's basically the same functionality here - really well designed. A couple of tiny issues came up, and Musa from SmartDataSoft was extremely helpful, making himself available at very early hours to solve a problem. Greatly appreciated.

May 7, 2020

Thank you very much for the review. It always feels special when our clients acknowledge the good service we try to provide. We are there any time you want us for any assistance. Thanks again for the appreciating our product and our service.

Mick's Apparels

A very useful app and quite nicely designed and developed by SmartDataSoft.
It enables us to create beautiful sliders. Thank you!

LIULI Crystal Art

Highly customization slider app, let you do more than what is show. Try it for yourself, great support even with different timezone.

Previous 1