Slider Revolution

Slider Revolution

by SmartDataSoft

All in one slider app

Imagen Maldonado®

Fantastic App! Please add a plan with more sliders available, 10 sliders are insufficient, Great Job Guys.

June 28, 2019

Thank you so much for your great review. This means a lot. From your review we are encouraged. In Near future a great update is coming. We will try to alter our packages and increase the sliders number.

Craft & Curd

We use this app in WordPress all the time and it works flawlessly. I cannot say the same for Shopify. I have encountered many bugs and am becoming frustrated as I know Themepunch are always on top of their game! I dont see how they released this without these issues being resolved first. I will wait for support to get back to me before changing my review. Depending on how long that takes and the outcome my review will change from there.

May 13, 2019

Hi,
Thanks for your review. Please open a support ticket here https://shopify.smartdatasoft.com/support/ . We will try to solve your issues asap. We are new to the shopify. We are working hard to make it better day by day like you experienced in wordpress. No need to worry.