4.6
February 3, 2024

Slider Revolution is truly a revolution in the slider field.
You can make the most beautiful sliders with it, there are numerous templates that you can use and adjust, it is very easy and the support is great.
Highly recommended for a beautiful website where you can bring the products to the attention of your customers in a beautiful way.
Thanks!

bidetdouche.nl
Netherlands
January 22, 2024

I spoke to Arif on the live chat and he helped me fix my issue really really quick!! Slider now working perfectly! Long may it continue!!!!! thanks guys

ConsoleMaster.co.uk
2 months using the app
January 8, 2024

Excellent support in the real time video format :: the individual was very clear and solved my confusion in just a few minutes. Thanks

Luminance Skincare
January 28, 2024

Good apps Slider Revolution, making easy to use slider on desktop/mobile and help customer how to use this apps for my website. Many template for use my website. Great apps.

Gnomon Watches
Singapore
2 months using the app
January 4, 2024

Great app, exactly what I was looking for! and very good customer service

Smoking Vibes
February 1, 2024

It's a little fiddly, but works very well and customer support is helpful and prompt.

Meder Beauty USA
11 months using the app
January 25, 2024

Quick and perfect support! Really like the app in general once you get into the possibilities of design are unlimited!

Yeni Studio
Denmark
19 days using the app
January 24, 2024

Very good customer support. They were easy to communicate with, communicated often, and met all expectations. The additional documentation was also very easy to use and helpful. I highly recommend Slider Revolution for Shopify, WordPress etc.

GATStaging
4 days using the app
December 12, 2023

Great support and helpful advice on demand! Thank you so much :)

The Dugout
New Zealand
6 months using the app
December 9, 2023

Hella complicated to set up. I now understand why there are some lower reviews. Additionally, there wasn't a way to connect with support through live chat

Daydream Sleepwear
4 days using the app
ShopiDevs replied December 11, 2023

Hello, We are sorry to hear about your issue. There was a live chat icon in our backend. Please contact via live chat or email us via support@shopidevs.com. If you need you can do a video call with us to show your problem.
The slider usage follows Shopify 2.0 system you can save and use theme app extension in the front end to show.
Looking forward from you.
Regards