Slider Revolution

Image | Product | Carousel | Banner | Video | layer - Slider

From $6.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Tspot Textiltryck

Wow dont know where to start. I needed help creating a slider and this app is just awesome. You can do pretty much anything you want either from scratch or by using one of the great templates. Whats even better is that their support is AMAZING. They will help you above and beyond expectations and im very happy with the work they did. Great app, great support, what more can you ask for! 6 star rating!

Sparkle Worldwide

One of the most customisable apps I have found so far on Shopify. If you can think it, you can probably do it with Slider Revolution (templates are a bonus too!). I also recieved great support, messaged in the morning and my issue was resolved a few hours later. Thank you!

Industry Superstore

Great app and great support from Sadikur, he made my life so much easier and fixed my issue really quickly.

Zimlay

very happy with the support.. prompt and solved our issue fast. The guy understood the issue and fixed it quickly.

Canada Fighting

If you don't know about Slider Revolution - you are missing out; Likely one of the best apps available. Support is outstanding too.

Olfactive Studio

Easy to embed in Shopify. All the feature needed to create compelling sliders. Very efficient & rapid support

Stillwater Travel Test Site

Excellent app, but I need a higher level of available sliders. Working on a travel site launch, so being able to be visually appealing with images and video is a must. An upgrade to 20 sliders would be great!

Birdie Bundle

Excellent support. Had a small issue and they fixed it right away. Slider works flawless as well. Easy to use and fit our needs well. Will recommend to others.

Theobroma

I am happy with the customer support, they are quick to solve any issues & also have a good response time.

Sexo Sentido Tienda Erótica

The app works perfect.
I was having an issue with the new update but support help me to resolve it.
Thanks