Slider Revolution

Slider Revolution

by SmartDataSoft

All in One Responsive (Image,Banner,Carousel,Video) Slider App

GROF USA

I wish i could rate this better, but the real thing is that this app do not work properly on shopify, I do love how it works in wordpress but is not the same. Im about to cancel this app after 1 day with an error in my website where the banner is suppose to be.

June 5, 2020

Hi,
We respect your review. But bugs can happen in any app in the world. But we are always there to help you in our support section. Please open a support ticket we will surely solve your issue.
I think if you contacted us before trying all day we could give you a solution easily. I think i already understand what was your problem.

TFARetail

I'm using this app to customize some pages, slider revolution is great. When I have any problems support has gone above and beyond to help.

La Florería Peruana

Wonderful! It works like a charm and the support is the best part of this service. Very very recommendable.

Deutsch Medical

I've found the app to be great so far. I've used it on the WordPress platform previously and it's basically the same functionality here - really well designed. A couple of tiny issues came up, and Musa from SmartDataSoft was extremely helpful, making himself available at very early hours to solve a problem. Greatly appreciated.

May 7, 2020

Thank you very much for the review. It always feels special when our clients acknowledge the good service we try to provide. We are there any time you want us for any assistance. Thanks again for the appreciating our product and our service.

Mick's Apparels

A very useful app and quite nicely designed and developed by SmartDataSoft.
It enables us to create beautiful sliders. Thank you!

LIULI Crystal Art

Highly customization slider app, let you do more than what is show. Try it for yourself, great support even with different timezone.

Surfas

I use Rev Slider for Wordpress and now for Shopify.
This is the best slider if have every found with regard to creative ability.
It has an abundance of functionality.
It can be used as a basic slider or a highly interactive and animated slider.
(The more animation and special effects used, the more processor intensive)
I was SO happy to see this finally show up for Shopify.
And i have received attentive caring support from the developers.
They just moved the hosting to Amazon Web Services to improve performance,,, and that is great news!
Thx :-)

mylevana

Love using this app! Before Shopify I was using it on a Magento platform. It is a powerful tool that has allowed us to create an engaging and responsive web experience. I hope at some point you are able to facilitate allowing a larger amount of sliders to be displayed on each site.

Most importantly the customer support for this app has been the main reason I will continue to use it. Thank you to the support team, especially Masudur, for you quick and efficient response time and helping me navigate using this app for the first time on the Shopify platform.

TheBitBuckle

Extremely buggy and worst of all their hosting went down several hours giving all website visitors a giant error. I like this app on wordpress but the shopify version the most buggy app i've ever tried and shouldn't have been released in this state

Edit: So your "server updates" locks up my site for several days without any warning? Absolutely ridiculous

November 29, 2019

Hi,
Sorry for the inconvenience. Just wanted to inform you know that the problems you faced regarding server should never be seen again. As our structure of the app is totally changed.
-Now slider loads from your server
-We have added new features and fixed other bugs.
-You can use slider in unpublished theme also
So i invite you to use it again and may be you change your mind.https://shopify.smartdatasoft.com/support

Don't Tell Mama Studio

One of the most disappointing apps i've met in Shopify.
I loved that product for Wordpress, but I must say it's the worst app I have seen for Shopify. I'm emailing the support group for more than 2 months (!!) and they still can't figure out how to make the banner responsive, this is after month that took them to embed the slider itself to my SHELLA theme.
Oh, and of-curse I am paying them full price all that time. So disappointed...

November 21, 2019

Hi,
Sorry for the experience. But the issue why you opened ticket one month ago is already resolved by our support team and you approved. Our slider is automatically responsive but you have some specific issues which we can try to fix that for you. We are working hard regularly on improving any lacks you face. If you have further issues, contact the support. We will definitely give you proper solution. Thanks

Previous 1