Slider Revolution

Slider Revolution

by SmartDataSoft

All in One Responsive (Image,Banner,Carousel,Video) Slider App

mylevana

Love using this app! Before Shopify I was using it on a Magento platform. It is a powerful tool that has allowed us to create an engaging and responsive web experience. I hope at some point you are able to facilitate allowing a larger amount of sliders to be displayed on each site.

Most importantly the customer support for this app has been the main reason I will continue to use it. Thank you to the support team, especially Masudur, for you quick and efficient response time and helping me navigate using this app for the first time on the Shopify platform.

TheBitBuckle

Extremely buggy and worst of all their hosting went down several hours giving all website visitors a giant error. I like this app on wordpress but the shopify version the most buggy app i've ever tried and shouldn't have been released in this state

Edit: So your "server updates" locks up my site for several days without any warning? Absolutely ridiculous

November 29, 2019

Hi,
Sorry for the inconvenience.This is happening from yesterday because of the server issues. We are doing important updates on the server and the app. It will be fully solved by 1-2 days
Please open a support ticket at https://shopify.smartdatasoft.com/support

Don't Tell Mama Studio

One of the most disappointing apps i've met in Shopify.
I loved that product for Wordpress, but I must say it's the worst app I have seen for Shopify. I'm emailing the support group for more than 2 months (!!) and they still can't figure out how to make the banner responsive, this is after month that took them to embed the slider itself to my SHELLA theme.
Oh, and of-curse I am paying them full price all that time. So disappointed...

November 21, 2019

Hi,
Sorry for the experience. But the issue why you opened ticket one month ago is already resolved by our support team and you approved. Our slider is automatically responsive but you have some specific issues which we can try to fix that for you. We are working hard regularly on improving any lacks you face. If you have further issues, contact the support. We will definitely give you proper solution. Thanks

Power Forum Renewable Energy Store

Brilliant APP. Thanks for the great support!!, Thank you Masudur Rahman.
Im very Happy.Thanks all!
Jay

Wildflower Wellness

I have 2 broken sites as of today, can you please shed some light on this? Getting a javascript conflict error out of nowhere.

August 10, 2019

Thanks for appreciating our product. The problem is solved now.

Enigma Skate

You can customise your slider in many ways.
It seems a little complicated to start with but that comes with the ability to customise.

Good customer support.

Imagen Maldonado®

Fantastic App! Please add a plan with more sliders available, 10 sliders are insufficient, Great Job Guys.

June 28, 2019

Thank you so much for your great review. This means a lot. From your review we are encouraged. In Near future a great update is coming. We will try to alter our packages and increase the sliders number.

Craft & Curd

We use this app in WordPress all the time and it works flawlessly. I cannot say the same for Shopify. I have encountered many bugs and am becoming frustrated as I know Themepunch are always on top of their game! I dont see how they released this without these issues being resolved first. I will wait for support to get back to me before changing my review. Depending on how long that takes and the outcome my review will change from there.

May 13, 2019

Hi,
Thanks for your review. Please open a support ticket here https://shopify.smartdatasoft.com/support/ . We will try to solve your issues asap. We are new to the shopify. We are working hard to make it better day by day like you experienced in wordpress. No need to worry.