Rewardify

Store Credit + Incentives

From $9.95/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

vitruvi

Time spent using app About 3 years

Great App! We use this on a regular basis for customer service and find customers prefer getting store credit vs. a coupon code. We've also integrated this through a webhook to our 3rd party referral program and it works great! Customers love earning store credit. Very easy to integrate.

Jesse was also fantastic with on-boarding helping us style the tool. The interface is easy to use and requires minimal setup time. Some dev work required if you'd like to customize your account page.

You can see our live integration here if you're logged in:

www.vitruvi.com

We also integrated rewardify into our referral program which you can see here:

www.vitruvi.com/pages/refer-a-friend

URANTA INTERNATIONAL

Amazing app. Seamless and the support is second to none. This app is a game changer. A wholesale pricing app, plus action rewards and the ability to redeem store credits without silly points equations. I can't wait to get all the features up and running for Uranta Mindful Clothing.

Cell Phone Parts Nyc

SUPER SUPPORT!!

We did not go with this app in the end. We were looking for a solution to a difficult problem. Ultimately I think it would have done what we wanted but we opted for a different route. However, I am compelled to leave Jesse a very happy review based on his willingness to work with us, his responsiveness and ability to get back to me time and again even when on vacation. I think this is one best key indicators for me if an app will work or not, and that is the support that stands behind it!

Toufie

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Jesse has been awesome! Prompt and competent! Thanks for the great app! Love it! :)

Diorva

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED IT!!!

First of all, thank Jesse for all your effort and answering me every questions that I encountered. Indeed Rewardify is an unique app that other app can't compete with. With a Store Credit as alike-Gift-Card features, incentives, instant notification may help a store become more promising. You definitely have to try it on yourself and find out the true of referral program.

The Natural Dog Company

They are really great to work with! Jesse went above and beyond in tweaking the code to try and get it to suit my needs (I was looking for an automatic % discount at X amount of $). Sadly it doesn't work on Shopify Plus Wholesale Channel (NO apps work on the wholesale channel at the moment), but it's a fantastic app for your normal Sales Channel. I am probably just going to open up a second store for my wholesale customers so that I can continue to use this app. Thank you, Jesse!

Shoptadpole

Rewardify was the best of all the loyalty apps we tested. They're all somewhat limited based on what Shopify allows the developers access to, but Jesse was extremely helpful during the trial period, even going in a tweaking some of our code to get things working properly and answering weekend emails when he was away from his computer. Works in store and online if you want your site and physical store to give customers the same experience. Rewardify even worked when we applied the customer's store credit and emailed them their cart so they could complete their order from home.

La Boutique Moso

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 years

I have tried so many loyalty and referral apps with hundred of reviews promising the moon, that never seem integrated to my website. Compared to the others, this app is completely customizable. It can be integrated it in a way that feels really part of my website and that is very important to me.
Some technical knowledge is required to set it up. There are so many things you can do depending on how you configure it. So be prepared to spend some time setting it up smoothly.
The support is also great and very responsive. So far I am very happy and I recommend this app

Coffeecology1

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Like everyone else says here, Jesse is awesome! You will not regret it!

Stocks Bronze

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Jesse is amazing. For months I had searched for a solution that would allow me to offer subscription "credits" to my customers when purchasing memberships. From my first interaction with him, he helped me beyond most would do. He went above and beyond to make sure his app was integrated seamlessly with my website. I have yet to find the support that Jesse offered. Not only that, but the app is awesome as well as provides everything I need for my membership subscriptions to run efficiently.