Rewardify

Rewardify

by Indinuity

Store Credit + Incentives

Maioneproducts

Rewardify is an app that integrates a store credit program directly into your site instead of having a separate app that runs along side. Your customer will definitely feel it is a part of your site. No need to use any silly points systems and redeeming for coupon, store credit is in dollar value and allows customers to redeem directly from the cart level. It is a little hard to integrate but Jesse is extremely helpful and replies to help emails usually within minutes. Extremely helpful and responsive to help request.

The Krafty Kaeratana Shop

I've been looking for a lot of these exact features (primarily the one about providing my customers "rebates" instead of just "points" so they don't have to keep computing for or converting them in their heads while shopping.) It's looking like I made an excellent choice using this app. I would recommend.

Battysbath

I can't say enough good things about this app! It let's customers use store credit just like cash - no coupon code required! This was exactly what we were looking for!

Nutrabolt Promo

Rewardify helps our company power a store that facilitates department budgeting and employee credits towards merchandise. The auto-redeem feature helps our employees use the store with ease. Rewardify is a great solution to providing credit-based purchasing to our store.

Annabeck

We have had a great experience with Rewardify and the app developer Jesse has been very helpful throughout the setup process. Above and beyond service, extremely responsive and incredibly easy to work with! He not only added a Mandrill feature to Rewardify for us but also walked us through the entire set up process and helped resolve any issues we were having. Looking forward to using this great app!

Ethnicyug

Charged me without any reason.. didn't helped for configuration or without following up with any helping guide.!

1 3 Next