Rewardify

Rewardify

From $9.95/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.2)
Developer
4.2
February 3, 2018

Jesse is amazing. For months I had searched for a solution that would allow me to offer subscription "credits" to my customers when purchasing memberships. From my first interaction with him, he helped me beyond most would do. He went above and beyond to make sure his app was integrated seamlessly with my website. I have yet to find the support that Jesse offered. Not only that, but the app is awesome as well as provides everything I need for my membership subscriptions to run efficiently.

Stocks Bronze
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
December 21, 2017

The only way I could issue a store credit to my customers was to provide a gift card. This product helped us get past that Shopify problem. Rewardify is a great product and they have amazing support. I did have a few issues after the install, but they logged into our shop and fixed everything.

Mistyboutique Com
Time spent using app: 5 days
December 21, 2017

The app delivers what it says it does and support is just awesome!

Yourmood
Switzerland
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
November 30, 2017

My review is twofold. The first part is the app itself and the second is the support.

The app solved a huge problem that I had been searching for a solution for months. There are a couple apps/services I found that will create a one time unique code to attach to my Mailchimp welcome email. Problem is they were expensive for what they provided, plus I have never liked the process of my customer needing to retrieve the code from their email therefore leaving my site. Rewardify worked flawelessly with their "new customer coupon" functionality. I now have a simple signup form that automatically loads the coupon amount after signup. This allowed me to keep them on my site and Rewardify is definitely priced reasonably for the functionality.

The 2nd part is the support (Jesse). Seriously one of the best and most friendly people I have worked with when it comes to developers. Totally willing to help and answer any of my questions and never asked for compensation for helping me way beyond what was necessary. I finally had to MAKE him let me pay him. Plus his response time was almost always within an hour, which is rare and so valuable.

Bottom line - you WON"T find better support and in my opinion, if you want to offer a free offer to new customers in exchange for email using this app is so much better than the typical email/coupon code process. I would give more stars if I could.

Mani Wraps
Time spent using app: 4 months
November 29, 2017

The support on this app has been amazing...over the top. The author took care of my every custom need--working with me to get it just right for my site. He went above-and-beyond what you would expect! The app itself has a lot of features and is very customizable. It does much more than we use it for on our site. If you need help getting it up and running on your site, don't hesitate to ask. You won't be disappointed!

Aes Sportswear
Time spent using app: 2 days
Edited November 29, 2017

Rewardify is an app that integrates a store credit program directly into your site instead of having a separate app that runs along side. Your customer will definitely feel it is a part of your site. No need to use any silly points systems and redeeming for coupon, store credit is in dollar value and allows customers to redeem directly from the cart level. It is a little hard to integrate but Jesse is extremely helpful and replies to help emails usually within minutes. Extremely helpful and responsive to help request.

Maioneproducts
Time spent using app: 12 days
September 28, 2017

I've been looking for a lot of these exact features (primarily the one about providing my customers "rebates" instead of just "points" so they don't have to keep computing for or converting them in their heads while shopping.) It's looking like I made an excellent choice using this app. I would recommend.

The Krafty Kaeratana Shop
Philippines
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 8, 2017

I can't say enough good things about this app! It let's customers use store credit just like cash - no coupon code required! This was exactly what we were looking for!

Battysbath
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
June 12, 2017

Rewardify helps our company power a store that facilitates department budgeting and employee credits towards merchandise. The auto-redeem feature helps our employees use the store with ease. Rewardify is a great solution to providing credit-based purchasing to our store.

Nutrabolt Promo
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
June 6, 2017

We have had a great experience with Rewardify and the app developer Jesse has been very helpful throughout the setup process. Above and beyond service, extremely responsive and incredibly easy to work with! He not only added a Mandrill feature to Rewardify for us but also walked us through the entire set up process and helped resolve any issues we were having. Looking forward to using this great app!

Annabeck