4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable pop-ups, loyalty programs, and reviews section. They value its user-friendly interface, seamless integration with platforms, and advanced targeting options for marketing. The app's ability to reward customers for various actions and integrate feedback into product pages is praised for boosting customer loyalty and brand credibility. Merchants report increased engagement and sales, and commend the responsive support team. The app's customization services to match themes are also appreciated. It's recommended for improving productivity, streamlining tasks, and boosting traffic and sales.

May 11, 2022

The app appears to do most things trouble-free. If I subscribed then I would expect refunded transactions to automatically remove points however this is a manual process that people need to be aware of.

r3pro
5 days using the app
Rivo replied May 11, 2022

Hi r3pro team,

This is James here, Head of Merchant Success at Rivo. Thanks for chatting in to our support team and for your candid app store feedback.

Just wanted to add some color here – I can completely understand for large companies how important it is to have this feature. Auto refunding points and rewards is one of the features our team is working on for the future roadmap.

So right now, we currently have 3 ways to adjust points, which are outlined in this doc below - https://loyalty-docs.rivo.io/en/article/adjusting-customers-points-balances-ctl846/

Although this doesn't solve your problem right away of the auto adjustment, we will keep you up to date as soon as we release this - I've added your vote to this feature request as well so you'll get a notification once we release it!

Cheers,
James

July 28, 2022

I can't say yet because I am a newbie and have to experience the app's effectiveness first. I will get back later after my experience with the app.

Hair Creation Shop
3 days using the app
April 26, 2021

bien mais site un peu lent bien mais site un peu lent bien mais site un peu lent bien mais site un peu lent

Le Domaine De Dahlia