4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its automatic review request feature, user-friendly interface, and seamless Shopify integration. Its robust features, including customer reviews, are noted to boost sales and engagement. The app's performance is reliable, with the free version offering significant value. The customer support team is praised for their quick and knowledgeable service. Merchants also value the ability to import reviews from other apps using a CSV file. This app is seen as a game-changer for many stores.

May 24, 2024

The app is very user friendly and have never had an issue with any of the features

You can also easily transfer over your reviews from a different app using a CSV file.

Also the customer service is really good, (Jamie) was very polite and helped solve my issue and even gave me some advice

DARE TO DREAM
TYDAL replied May 27, 2024

Delighted to hear you're loving our user-friendly app! It's great to know our transfer feature and customer service hit the mark. Thanks for sharing your experience!

May 22, 2024

Nice to get someone on the chat mode for help who can fix things up quick!
App works great as well!
Thanks!

OriginalUdderBalm.com
Over 1 year using the app
TYDAL replied May 27, 2024

Glad we could assist swiftly! Your satisfaction is our priority. Enjoy using the app, and thanks for the appreciation! 🚀😊

May 25, 2024

I am thoroughly impressed with the TYDAL Product Reviews app on Shopify. It delivers exactly what I need, and the reviews are displaying perfectly on my store. The integration is seamless, ensuring a smooth experience for my customers.

What truly sets this app apart is their exceptional customer service. Jamie, in particular, was incredibly helpful. They assisted me in removing the branding from the reviews and even provided valuable tips to improve my store. This level of support is rare and greatly appreciated.

Scentsible Pleasure
TYDAL replied May 27, 2024

Thank you for the glowing review! We're thrilled our app meets your needs and that you've had a seamless experience. Our team is always here to help!

May 22, 2024

Very happy with this app. Love that customers can add photos. Customer service is excellent. Quick & will resolve issues quickly. I totally recommend it

The Fragrant Nest
Ireland
Almost 2 years using the app
TYDAL replied May 23, 2024

We're thrilled to hear you're enjoying the app and our photo feature! Thanks for recommending us and for the kind words about our customer service! 😊

April 3, 2024

Very great customer service! I am still investigating all the app's features but so far it looks very good. Jamie was really nice and helpful. I had a question about the app and she replied literally in five seconds. Impressive service! 5 stars well deserved!

North Pole Christmas Shop® Italia
Italy
TYDAL replied April 5, 2024

Thrilled you're enjoying the app and our speedy support! Exploring all features takes time, and we're here to help every step of the way. Thanks for the 5 stars! ⭐

April 24, 2024

Sam was amazing today. He patiently answered all the questions I asked and helped me. He also warned me about the app being free and initiated the process for the payment I made to be refunded to the company. I am very happy with the service I received. Thanks again, Sam

Sona
Ireland
TYDAL replied April 25, 2024

Thank you for the kind words! We're so glad we could help answer your questions and ensure a smooth refund process. We're here whenever you need us!

March 28, 2024

Received help from Sam who was fantastic, very quick to respond and knowledgeable to solve my problem. Would definitely recommend this app to other online stores!

showerspassuk
8 months using the app
TYDAL replied March 29, 2024

Thrilled to hear we were able to assist you effectively! Thanks for recommending us. 😊

March 5, 2024

so far in my exploration of the app, it's very self explanatory. If you have questions about anything, customer service answers almost immediately. I like what they have to offer in the Free version of the app. Once I pick up more views and emails, I'll be sure converting to the Paid version.
Looking forward to learning more!

Healing Hands Oasis
11 months using the app
TYDAL replied March 6, 2024

Thanks for sharing your positive experience! We're glad you find the app intuitive and our customer service helpful. Excited for your growth and to have you with us! 🚀

February 12, 2024

Customer support in itself makes this app worth a 5-star! Every time I am struggling to figure something out they have a customer service rep quickly respond to my inquiry. Everyone has been super helpful, especially Arianne who helped me to finally figure out how to import reviews after my many failed attempts. The app is easy to navigate and customize and even has a ton of benefits just on the free account, though upgrading is definitely worth it too!

Lux and Lye
TYDAL replied February 14, 2024

So happy to hear our app and support have been such a hit for you! Thanks for the 5-star shout-out. We're always here to help, especially with those tricky bits. Enjoy the app and its many benefits! 😊
- Kevin & Rivo Team

May 19, 2024

I've had a fantastic experience using this app! It's user-friendly and makes leaving reviews a breeze. The quality of the products is top-notch as well. Highly recommend for anyone looking for a reliable and efficient way to share their feedback!

Inspiressences
3 months using the app
TYDAL replied May 21, 2024

We're thrilled about your fantastic experience! Glad you find the app user-friendly and enjoy our top-notch products. Thanks for recommending us!