Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews, Amazon Aliexpress Import, Q&A

Pipeline Proud

Nice review app at no cost! I would recommend. They're still adding more features like review emails sending!

Tesco Fashion

OK

AddAfrica

Very professional looking app. Not clear how to set it up but the support from the team was quick and they did a great job.

Senpai Dojo

The application is really wonderful. In fact, their team are ready to help you. I looked for several applications for a long time and I installed this one. I wanted a special functionality that wasn't offer and I contacted the customer service and they set it up just for me. It's a great application, I recommend it.

Makarawear

Great fats service and they hook me up with codeing, so i didn't needed to do any job or hire programers, super easy!

Miles From

It's a great looking app for FREE, and while you're able to customise to your heart's content, the support is excellent.

Cece & Elly

Awesome app!!! Does exactly what its supposed to and shows up right under the pictures of your items. Was having trouble with doing the set up myself, but with their assistance it was done and working within a few hours!

Animals Riot Store

In short: A must have app that is FREE, and best support.

I'm not familiar with coding, but thanks to their great support I got help In less than hour, and explained things that I didn't manage by my self. But that's not all if you don't want to touch the code they offer to do it for you.

Site officiel Skyview

parfait j'adore facile d'utilisation simple pratique gratuit illimitée parfait ce plugin je le recommande

GameBuddy PRO

all in all a good app...looks good and easy to use...only thing not working in payed trademark theme is the masonry grid and the slider option....only grid and list is working...would be cool if it would be fixed...