Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews, Amazon Aliexpress Import, Q&A

Bamboo-Lap-Desk

Does not work for me. Support is yet to respond to my query. Maybe i'll update my review if it works let's see

September 28, 2020

We are sorry for the inconvenience that you have faced.
We have sent you a Collaborator Account request which you need to accept so that I can access your store and set up the entire app perfectly.
You will find the Collaborator Account request in Store Admin > Settings > Plans and Permissions.
You can also contact us at "support@thimatic.com".

Thank you.

Simplyclean

I do dropshipping since 2 years, i use Loox judge.me and lot of review app, But Rivyo product have THE BEST Plan, THE BEST review display, and the most important THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE, they listen to you, answere in 2 second, and make good job when you ask for modification, seriously i love this app. Thanks for everything, and in advance, sorry for my english i'm french ..

Freshly Deal

The Rivyo app is really amazing. I would recommend it to everyone! Customer support is very nice and they can fix any problem that you have with app!

Divina Lu

O app não funcionou em minha loja! estou usando o tema Supply, fiz toda configuração e tradução correspondente, mas não funciona!

September 22, 2020

We are sorry for the inconvenience that you have faced.
I have seen your site and didn't find our app code. Please contact us on "support@thimatic.com" so I can help you to set the app code.
If you need any further help or guidance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you.

Fortea

Great app and Very reactive because I am not very familiar with apps, They took care of my problem in 2 mins !! thx a lot and I recommand

Charm Premiere

This is super awesome! From the experience and features, 100%! I couldn't recommend them more. Kudos! C:

MELISAC

Great, I love!
Good app for review and customers can add photos
The support is awesome and very fast.
Thanks

needthis-stuff

The app works really great but only when support sets your code manually so you need to give them permission.

Yes4Sure Store

Although it has good features, but super inconvenient to use, not user friendly. Hope it can improve it asap and make it better and user friendly in the coming updates. Not really enjoy using it:(

LENIYA

I had a lot contact to the support and they are so smart, friendly and will help you 100000%. I really appreciate the service and recommend it. It works perfect. Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 124 125