Reviews (2,138)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to import reviews from Amazon, customize review layouts, and display reviews on product and collection pages. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, affordable pricing, and features like customizable review forms, SEO rich snippets, and review moderation. The app's integration with Google Shopping is also praised. Many describe the customer support as quick and efficient in problem-solving.

June 25, 2024

I can't praise the customer service of this company enough! From the moment I had an issue, they made me feel like a valued customer. Their response time was quick— I received a friendly and helpful reply.

The representative I interacted with was knowledgeable, patient, and genuinely interested in resolving my issue. They listened carefully to my concerns and provided clear, step-by-step instructions that were easy to follow. What really stood out was their willingness to go above and beyond; they didn't just solve my problem but also offered additional tips to enhance my experience.

The follow-up was equally impressive. After my issue was resolved, I received a courtesy email checking if everything was still working fine and if I needed any further assistance. This level of attention and care made me feel confident that I made the right choice by using their service.

The review app is easy to use and customizable.

ToothShower
Almost 3 years using the app
July 15, 2024

It was so easy to add to our Shopify store to have live reviews and questions integrated seamlessly on the Product page. Thanks so much for such a great extension!

Aradani Costumes
About 5 years using the app
July 16, 2024

Great customer service! We were updating our theme and i couldn't get the star rating badge to appear by the price. I emailed them and they fixed it right away! Jigs was awesome!

Petthrive
July 4, 2024

Good app, been using for a while on my store. I don't have any problems with it.

LENUS
Over 5 years using the app
June 12, 2024

Great App Great customer service. I wanted reviews to appear below pricing so customers can make a decision before buying. Within minutes my request was fulfilled by the Jigs & Rivyo team.

Great job i am happy!

Keep Fit Fitness Store

Keep Fit Fitness Store
2 months using the app
WebContrive replied June 17, 2024

Thank you for trusting us and sharing your experience. It's always rewarding to hear your kind words. :)

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out through our in-app chat or email us at support@webcontrive.com. We're always happy to help.

July 12, 2024

Quick reply, solved the problem in half an hour,Super !!

CIVIBUY
Over 4 years using the app
May 3, 2024

Very responsive chat, happy to help us resolve an issue of Google Snippets triggering twice per page. I had been trying to reconcile our JSON schema and our microdata schema and the team were happy to integrate with microdata (After I go and do the homework of removing our rogue schema).

Subject to change when we resolve the issue next week, but very happy so far.

iDaffodil
WebContrive replied May 6, 2024

We deeply appreciate your great feedback on your experience with our app and service. Your satisfaction means a lot to us!

If you have any questions or need assistance, please feel free to contact us at support@webcontrive.com or through our in-app live chat. We're always here and ready to assist you. Thank you for choosing our app! 😊

June 19, 2024

It does its job well and the developer is very helpful with our custom requests.

kawashimaya the japanstore
Japan
May 21, 2024

They provided quick support and helped me when I had trouble displaying things.
I think it's a great app!

miyabi
Japan
8 months using the app
WebContrive replied May 27, 2024

We truly appreciate you sharing your wonderful experience with our app and service! Your feedback means a lot to us. 😊

Feel free to reach out for any queries at support@webcontrive.com or through our in-app live chat. We are always here and happy to assist you.

June 26, 2024

Great App Great customer service. We wanted to import 22K reviews from a different app. Within minutes my request was fulfilled by the Jigs & Rivyo team.

Great job i am happy!