Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews + Photo Reviews + Amazon/Aliexpress Import

HighToyz

This app is great and makes your site look very professional. Great work Rivyo. Worth every penny!!! G

NS1ONLINE

Fast action from the support team. Very helpful and accommodating. Zero downtime. Very satisfied with the purchased. Hopefully they will add mass update of imported reviews and more supported sites.

Indri Zest

I tried all the Apps for review, but some were too expensive or had bad customer support. I had a few issues with the App, but the customer support was extremely helpful and sorting out all the issues. Kudos to the team. This is one of the best Apps for a beginner Dropshipper. You will find all the features here.

Flora Livings Outlets

Jigs have been really really helpful and save us a lot of time!
Add the app and start to use now! Great app and team

CynthiaDiary

The customer service patiently answered every question and helped me complete the setup, which is really nice!

buy.tech4lifeenterprises.com

support is very good i am realy happy in you support team i am very satisfied your support and communication

Lovost

The app is very good to our website. And customer service is really great, I like it very much! I recommended it to my friend.

Fit6Fit

So far so good! I had a trouble myself with some coding but their support team, Jigs, did a great job! The problem was probably due to the Theme I am using but he did nicely and quickly!

Pulsar Light Store

Their customer service is very good, they are always ready to help and it doesn't matter how long it takes, they are doing a good job right now.

Jojòia

The app is fantastic, it works great, it integrates perfectly and has a very professional look. Assistance is something special: I wasn't able to fix some things and the help desk guys helped me configure everything correctly, as I wanted. I couldn't be more satisfied. I currently have the free plan, but I think I'll switch to the paid plan. Try it, trust me!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 98 99