Rivyo Product Reviews & QA

Rivyo Product Reviews & QA

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
January 11, 2023

This is a pretty good app. It allowed me to import amazon reviews to my shopify site. I had some confusion on code but customer service was helpful and set me up well.

Flood Buzz
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied January 16, 2023

Thank you!! We’re grateful for your amazing feedback. It’s our pleasure to provide the best possible service to our customers. :)

Do get in touch with us for any queries through in-app chat or email us at support@webcontrive.com, we are always happy to help you.

January 9, 2023

Great customer service and was very quick to reply and help solve my issue. Overall app is very easy to use and to navigate.

Torokami Apparel
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied January 16, 2023

Thank you very much for taking your precious time to share your valuable experience with our service and app!!

For any queries, feel free to contact us at support@webcontrive.com or via in-app live chat, we are always happy to help you.

January 9, 2023

bester service alle integrationen mit google die brauche, kundenservice chattet SOFORT mit einem bei problemen

FARBENLOEWE
Germany
Time spent using app: 43 minutes
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied January 16, 2023

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.

January 4, 2023

Great customer service they help me solved all my problems. Great! Nice app and easy to use. You can import your review from your Amazon store.

Aotob
Time spent using app: 6 months
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied January 16, 2023

Thank you so much for finding great value in our app & support.

For any queries, feel free to contact us at support@webcontrive.com or in-app chat, we are always happy to help you.

January 3, 2023

Nothing does the job like RIVYO. I usually don't bother with writing reviews, but i just had to. Not only does the app cover everything I need, but the staff member helped install the app coding into my theme. I installed about 10 other 'reputable' apps, and they do not come close to this. Affordable AND amazing. THANK YOU!

Dentluxe
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied January 16, 2023

Thank you for sharing your great experience with our app and service. It means a lot to us!!

Do get in touch for any queries at support@webcontrive.com and in-app live chat, we are always happy to help you.

January 2, 2023

Your support is amazing. Thank you so much for excellent app with excellent support. Thank you so much.

muicin.net
Pakistan
Time spent using app: 6 months
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied January 2, 2023

Thank you so much for the review! I’m glad to hear that you’re enjoying your experience with our app.

For further queries, feel free to contact us via our app-in chat or email us at support@webcontrive.com, we are always happy to help you.

January 2, 2023

Very good. I am very satisfied. Great application. magnificent support. I recommend it to everyone who wants to use the application

Mix Bom Preço
Brazil
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied January 2, 2023

It’s always rewarding to hear kind words. You put a big smile on our faces.
Thank you so much for the great feedback!

December 29, 2022

Excellent App. Many features and customer service is great. The app really helps build trust with customers.

Goarmy
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied December 30, 2022

Thanks for the awesome review about our app & service, We’re so pleased to hear it's working just as it should and that you’re enjoying it so much!

Do get in touch for any queries at support@webcontrive.com and via live chat, we are always happy to help you.

December 26, 2022

Thank you so much for your service! It toke Jigs P under 30 sec. to solve my problem, thank you for the fast respond, and for the good tone.

cozyblankets
Denmark
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied December 26, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing your valuable experience with us, It means a lot to us. 🙂

For any queries, feel free to contact us at support@webcontrive.com or via in-app chat. We are always happy to help you.

December 24, 2022

Excellent app and excellent customer service team! The app has great features and is easy to install and set up. In addition, the customer service team is outstanding and was able to fix a minor problem we had integrating the app with our theme - in less than 24 hours on a weekend. Wonderful!!

Plantiva Natural Supplements
Time spent using app: About 19 hours
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied December 26, 2022

Wow, we were blown away by your positive words, we really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review!! 🙂