Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews + Photo Reviews + Product Question Answer

Minute Taker

Their support in setting up is great. Emailed them and they got back to me straight away and went in and sorted it out for me. App is working really well. Great service thank you.

CREALITY Global

Very useful app with great the devleoper, great services. Thank you so much for you to help us to slove the problem which is from ours, we don't know how to operate such simple issue.

Poshpoms

great the developer helped us a lot and its very powerful and can do so much. Thank you for all your help well worth the small fee.

Artefama Furniture

It is a very good app with a very good support team. I recomend it for sure. It works perfectly.....

PanslyOrganic

very responsive customer support they will guide you for everything.....................................

Nutrixia Food

App is really helpful and support team response is quick ,i will highly recommend this app.......................................................................

Exclusive Crazy Deals

Best review app I have found in Shopify, the developer team did an excellent job on my business website. I recommend Rivyo Product Review.

VeggieVOGUE™

Tried a lot of review apps,
this one is by far the best.

Usually use only free versions of apps but I‘m looking to switch to paid version soon!
It totally pays off

21 GEAR

Very helpful and informative support and developer team.
Continue and keep up the good work ! Solve all my prob

LindaPlus

Exactly what we were looking for. Thanks team! This app fits in nicely with our existing theme, is easy to use and maintain and most importantly works perfectly.