4.9
May 15, 2023

Nice support! Fast response and my issue was resolved quickly.
Nice support! Fast response and my issue was resolved quickly.

Domi Outdoor Living
Time spent using app: 5 months
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied May 17, 2023

We’re thrilled that you are satisfied with our app and service, Thank you for your amazing valuable feedback. :)

For more queries, feel free to contact us at support@webcontrive.com or via our in-app chat, we are always happy to help you.

May 11, 2023

Delavin
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 2 days
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied May 17, 2023

Thank you for the kind words. I'm delighted to hear that you had such a great experience interacting with our support team and app.

For any queries, feel free to contact us at support@webcontrive.com or via in-app chat, we are always happy to help you.

May 10, 2023

Amazing support, I had a little custom request and they were very responsive and efficient with handling it.

SoftwareCW
Time spent using app: 8 days
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied May 17, 2023

We are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying your experience with our app. Thank you so much for taking your precious time to share the great feedback with us.

May 8, 2023

Everything is perfect, I really like this app also its customer support thanks again and again :) :)

Sleekdom Cosmetics
Time spent using app: 2 days
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied May 17, 2023

Thank you so much for sharing good vibes & great feedback.

Feel free to contact us for any queries at support@webcontrive.com or in-app chat, we are always happy to help you.

May 4, 2023

customer service stuff is very nice and professional.
help us to solve any problems I met and explain very well.
they could find the reason which bother me and help to provide solution, it is great.
thank you so much.

Valk-Tech
China
Time spent using app: About 8 hours
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied May 17, 2023

Thank you for finding great value in our app and our support. And our special thank you for recommending our app. It’s great to hear that you had a positive experience with us.

In case of further queries please contact us at support@webcontrive.com or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help you.

April 26, 2023

We updated our theme and the app stopped working and we didn't understand why. We wrote to their developers and within 2 hours they fixed everything. Excellent and professional fast service, I recommend this app to everyone.

italianluxurygroup.com.au
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied April 26, 2023

Thank you very much for sharing your great experience with our app & service, It means a world to us. 🙂

Do get in touch for any queries at support@webcontrive.com or through in-app live chat. We are always happy to help you.

April 25, 2023

The support team is incredible! They solved my code request exactly as I described! Definitely 5 stars!

Mazeof.com
Lithuania
Time spent using app: 10 days

April 24, 2023

I recently had the pleasure of using the review app and I have to say, I was thoroughly impressed with the service. The app is incredibly user-friendly and easy to navigate, making it simple to leave reviews for businesses and products.

One of the things I loved about the app is the variety of businesses and products available to review. From restaurants and hotels to electronics and clothing, there's something for everyone. This makes it easy to find and review the businesses and products that matter most to you.

Another great feature of the app is the ability to filter reviews by location, rating, and category. This makes it easy to find the information you need quickly and efficiently. I also appreciated the option to leave photos and videos with my reviews, which helped to provide a more detailed and accurate picture of my experience.

The customer service was also exceptional. I had a question about how to leave a review and reached out to their support team. They were quick to respond and provided me with clear and helpful instructions.

Overall, I highly recommend the review app to anyone looking for a reliable and user-friendly platform to leave reviews for businesses and products. It's a great way to share your experiences with others and help businesses improve their products and services.

siirigo
China
Time spent using app: About 7 hours
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied April 26, 2023

Thank you so much for the great review! I’m glad to hear that you’re enjoying your experience with our app.

For further queries, feel free to contact us via our app-in chat or email us at support@webcontrive.com, we are always happy to help you.

April 20, 2023

Really happy with the app overall. Easy to use. Great for collecting customer feedback overall & on products. Have used on other shops we work with too.

TGTM l THE GRIND TIME MEDIA
Time spent using app: 8 months
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied April 21, 2023

Thanks for the awesome review about our app, We’re so pleased to hear it's working just as it should and that you’re enjoying it so much!

Do get in touch for any queries at support@webcontrive.com and via live chat, we are always happy to help you.

April 19, 2023

The app is incredibly easy to use, and it has helped me to collect tons of customer reviews for products.

SlimFitX
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied April 20, 2023

Thanks for the awesome review about our app & service, We’re so pleased to hear it's working just as it should and that you’re enjoying it so much!