Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews, Amazon Aliexpress Import, Q&A

Sky & Stone Designs

I reached out to support and they responded to me in 1 day--wow...and made everything look perfect. Thanks so much. I love it. Best review app.

THE LIVING MODE

THIS IS THE PERFECT REVIEW APP!! I have been fumbling through a few apps and this works the best!

What I love about it:
- Lots of choices of customization
- Easy to use
- Support is fantastic! They managed to help me integrate their app with my custom theme in minutes
- I'm able to allow upload of 5 product image reviews
- Not forgetting that everything is so reasonably priced!

Looking forward to their next feature which is to allow customers to leave a video feedback!

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS APP!!

CavillaLash

Their service is so great, fast and efficient! They solved my problem really fast. I recommend to everyone!

NARRIE

I requested a few design changes which required coding. Jigs G and rivyo team from support responded within seconds, went back and forth with me for an hour until I was satisfied. Absolutely incredible customer service. 10/10 very recommend.

BEST LEARNING

Our website is using the custom theme and met the problem with displaying the Star Ratings on product pages and collection pages. The team has solved the issue in just two to three times corrections. Great customer service and technique support.

BicyGlow

App is has a good features but the really lacks of Customer View. Like when editing the product reviews is so time consuming like it take lots of redirection and clicks not very TIME Friendly..makes me disappointed...taught this was a great app...hoping for hearing my reviews and applying it to their next update.

Nirogam

Very good app for review. Very good and quick support. I used this app on my two websites. Highly recommended team.

Bicomexx

I use this app to provide social proofs that my website is trust worthy. It works perfectly well and the customer service is fantastic. Definetly recommend!

HHXRISE

this is a great support team , help me a lot , just tell them what you want ,, they will help me do any things , thanks
the service is vary nice , help me a lot , now i need to transfer reviews from others app ,thank you so much ,

Uniform Sarees

Super app and Super helping Team, professional guys, awesome apps, so impressed. Highly recommended Team.