Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews + Photo Reviews + Product Question Answer

BabeMome

The support is great and fast, the system is very nice and I really like it, I changed a lot of reviews, now I have a suitable system
Thanks very much

got2b Glued Gel South Africa

I have been using this app for a few months now, upgraded to the paid version and later noticed that my reviews were not showing on google.

I contacted support about this on a Saturday + asked for a bit of customization...and within 30mins I had a reply from them telling me that its fixed, with an image explaining what the fix was.

I call this EXCELLENT customer service, thanks guys!

Cowryman

Perfect APP, Very good customer services,help me solve my problem quickly Hight recommend. Thank you

Feed Me More

App was actually pretty good but the support has been horrible. I've been trying to get it uninstalled for more than a week. They would only tell me that the documentation was held within the app and refused to send me instructions. I had to reinstall the app to be able to get it uninstalled from my system. After several no replies and closing my ticket they've finally replied again, once again sending the same information that the documentation is held within the app. Seriously?

givelucky

perfect APP for my website!!! what's more, it's free! helpful for my business. and the customer service is very nice and patient to anwser my question!

passionocéan

GREAT SUPPORT ! responsive, he helped me in a few minutes and solve my problem! I recommend to everyone you can go there with your eyes closed

ICANホイールジャパン

This is a very good review app, and the support replies in a minute, love this app, and it is very easy to do the thing................

Gladiest

This app is very easy and has great features to use! Very helpful support and highly recommend to people who need review app for their Shopify store.

PassionGive

Other review apps do not come close to the look, usability and support of Rivyo. There was no code conflict with any of my other apps, including the page builder (GemPages). They personally helped me implement and fix a bug one particular app called 'Infinite Scrolling' were the star badges would not display and very quickly they were able to fix this problem for all users.

Rivyo works perfectly in all ways. But I noticed one very important feature missing.. The app is lacking a 'delete all reviews' feature, so I requested them to add this feature. I am still waiting for this feature to be added. Currently you can only manually delete all reviews on current page which is about 30 reviews. So if you have 5,000 reviews it will take forever to delete them all by hand.

Looking forward to the next update with this much needed feature. Thanks for such an awesome app and friendly support!

--WILL UPDATE TO 5 STARS WHEN THIS FEATURE IS ADDED--

Embroidery By TM

Incredible support !!!
Very fast!
Chat support has helped me set up an app in my store and transfer a CSV file from my reviews.
Perfect application and perfect support! thank you