Rivyo Product Reviews & QA

Product Reviews, Photos, Amazon/Aliexpress Reviews, Q&A, UGC

Free plan available
Product Review

Magic Galaxy | Light Up Your World

The support staff is very friendly, installed the app on my new theme with minor adjustments, thanks a lot.

May 3, 2022

Thank you for taking your precious time to share your experience with our app, we are glad to hear that you are satisfied with our app & service.

Do get in touch with us for any queries through in-app chat or email us at hello@thimatic.com, we are always happy to help you.

HOT KISS

Best product review app with great price and outstanding service.
I recommend to all Shopify users who doesn't want to pay a lot of money.

April 28, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to share your valuable experience with us.

For any queries, feel free to contact us on in-app chat or email us at hello@thimatic.com

Massage Chair

The customer support is so good, especially Jigs, love the app! ------------------------------------------------------------------

April 27, 2022

Thank you for your kind words. We’re grateful for your amazing feedback. It’s our pleasure to provide the best possible service to our customers. :)

Silky Smooth

They were super helpful! Would 100% use again. They help make my store amazing. Please download and use!

April 27, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such great feedback. :)

For any queries, feel free to contact us at hello@thimatic.com or via our in-app chat, we are always happy to help you.

ANACOSPLAYONE

The app is great and the customer service is very patient!Thanks so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

April 27, 2022

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying our app.

Please let us know if we can help you with anything further at hello@thimatic.com, we are always happy to help you.

Valhalla Vitality Shop

I am using this app! Its really good for handle the review backend and import export reviews. Also VERY GOOD support staff to give quick solutions on any issues. Thank you!!!

April 25, 2022

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to share your experience with our app and service, We are glad to see that our app fulfills your requirement. Thank you so much !!

uahpet-official

Customer service is really good! Really responsive and helpful as always. Hope they do better and better!

April 22, 2022

Thank you so much for placing your trust in us and for your willingness to share your experience. It means a lot to us. :)

BacktoBoating

They were very quick to respond to my request and help me with the install. Excellent customer service!!

April 22, 2022

Thank you for your amazing feedback, it means a lot to us. :)

For more queries, feel free to contact us at hello@thimatic.com or via our in-app chat, we are always happy to help you.

MiEscritorio

It saved me a lot of time by importing the reviews from Amazon Mexico. I ran into a small bug and they helped me solve it very fast.

April 22, 2022

We are extremely grateful that you took the time to share your experience with our app! It helps us to make improvements to our app.

ODTAILOR

[Jigs P ]Really good customer service, help me solve the problem quickly.
And always online. Great app and customer service

April 22, 2022

Thank you so much for the review, It’s our pleasure to provide the best possible service to our customers. :)

For any queries, feel free to contact us at hello@thimatic.com or via in-app chat, we are always happy to help you.