Rivyo Product Reviews & QA

Product Reviews, Photos, Amazon/Aliexpress Reviews, Q&A, UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Product Review

Filmgear Canada

Awesome app! Does excatly what the name sugguested! Review and Q&A. The support is amazing. They help me install the app to our website, make it showing on the ideal location of the page, and even fine-tune it to work the best. Super quick response from the support team. Strongly recommended

September 23, 2022

Thank you for the kind words. I'm delighted to hear that you had such a great experience with our app and service.

For any queries, feel free to contact us at support@webcontrive.com or in-app live chat, we are always happy to help you.

Energizerpps

Location Hong Kong SAR

Great service! Efficient service efficiency I like very much.
Thank you to the entire service team.

September 23, 2022

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to share your experience with our service and app!!

Mind-to-Mouth Quotes

Time spent using app 5 minutes

have been using Rivyo app for a while now. It has all the features you should be looking for. Their prices are very reasonable and I love using this app. If you want to add reviews to your shopify store, you must try this app.

September 23, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent feedback.

medinibeauty

I have been using Rivyo app for a while now. It has all the features I was looking for at such an affordable price. Their customer service is excellent. If you run into any issues, they will fix it in no time. I highly recommend this app! You won't be disappointed.

September 23, 2022

Thank you for your amazing review, It means a world to us!!

Do get in touch if you need any help through in-app live chat or email us at support@webcontrive.com, we are always happy to help you.

Dariomarkus

Location Germany

great app. customer service is awesome! very kind and patient! and they know what to do. thanks a lot

September 12, 2022

Thank you very much for sharing such a great review with us, It means the world to us.

Do get in touch for any queries at support@webcontrive.com or in-app live chat, we are always happy to help you.

Authentic Perfumes

Time spent using app About 2 months

very easy to use application and very efficient customer service. I can only recommend this application.

September 12, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing the wonderful experience. I’m glad to hear that you’re enjoying your experience with our app.

Feel free to contact us for any queries at support@webcontrive.com or in-app chat, we are always happy to help you.

ZUKK ONLINE SHOP

Location Japan

I have installed and compared several other review apps and I think this is the most cost-effective app. If I have any questions about setting up the app, I can contact customer support and get the right answers right away. Also, even if you don't have advanced programming skills, customer support will take care of editing the code for free as long as it is within their scope of support.

September 12, 2022

Thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share your experience. Your feedback means a lot to us and helps us to improve the features of the app.

For any queries feel free to contact us at support@webcontrive.com and in-app live chat. We are always happy to help you.

Xtool Official Car Dignostic TOOL Store

Location China

Great review app, and great support service, love it! I have download and cancel many review app, today finally get one perfect for me!

September 12, 2022

Thank you for your valuable feedback, it’s always rewarding to hear kind words. :) :)

For any queries, contact us through in-app chat or email us at support@webcontrive.com, we are happy to help you.

OUTXE

Location Hong Kong SAR

Jigs P was very kind to help me with my issue. If you don't like to offer site permission, you can also get help from Anydesk, recommended

September 12, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing such good vibes and a great experience.

spaceshine

Location Germany

This app ist just perfect. It increased my conversion rate and the design looks so smooth. Thanks to the team for resolving all my issues I had with my new theme.

August 30, 2022

Thank you very much for sharing your valuable experience with our service and app!! It means a lot to us.

For any queries, feel free to contact us through in-app chat or email us at support@webcontrive.com, we are always happy to help you.