Rivyo Product Reviews , 2,073 reviews

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its robust functionality and exceptional customer support. It offers customizable review forms, SEO rich snippets, and the ability to moderate and reply to reviews. It also supports importing reviews from platforms like Amazon. Merchants find it user-friendly, reliable, and affordable. The customer support is praised for being responsive and helpful, particularly with app setup. It's seen as a valuable tool for gathering customer feedback and improving products and services.

January 3, 2024

Works well. Team offers great support in fixing issues.

BV Security
About 1 year using the app
WebContrive replied January 25, 2024

We are grateful to hear such kind words and to see that you are enjoying your experience with our app, Thank you very much for sharing great feedback with us!!!

For any queries, feel free to contact us at support@webcontrive.com or via in-app live chat, we are always happy to help you.

January 12, 2024

Excellent support. Quickly fixed my problems. App works great too

Bikepakmart
6 months using the app
WebContrive replied January 25, 2024

We appreciate your kind words and are delighted to know that you are enjoying your experience with our app. Thank you very much for sharing such great feedback with us!

If you have any questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@webcontrive.com or through our in-app live chat. We're always here and happy to assist you.

November 10, 2023

With their help, we successfully made our page more reasonable, and ratings are very important to customers. This is a great plugin and a great team, I highly recommend them

Pegascooter
Hong Kong SAR
About 1 year using the app
WebContrive replied November 27, 2023

Thank you very much for sharing the valuable & great feedback with us, It means a lot to us !!!!!

January 26, 2024

Use this app across multiple stores. Looks great, simple to use and the support is very quick and responsive.

SimSpace
10 days using the app
WebContrive replied February 7, 2024

We sincerely appreciate you sharing your positive experience with us! Your feedback is incredibly valuable to our team.

If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us through support@webcontrive.com or via our in-app live chat. Thank you for being a valued user, and we look forward to continuing to serve you with excellence! 😊

December 18, 2023

The customer service experience was truly exceptional; I encountered some rather tedious issues, but the representative who assisted me was not only patient but also incredibly helpful. Their dedication to resolving my concerns efficiently and effectively made a significant impact, turning what could have been a frustrating experience into a positive one. Kudos to the outstanding customer service team for their professionalism and commitment to customer satisfaction.

R!CE
3 days using the app

January 26, 2024

Excellent app, had my doubts at first, but was totally wrong, easy to use, no headaches, and super fast customer response time.

Dash Grip
2 days using the app
WebContrive replied February 7, 2024

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us – it truly means a lot!

If you have any questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@webcontrive.com or through our convenient in-app live chat. Our team is always here and ready to assist you with any inquiries you may have.

November 29, 2023

We expect to see an increase in conversion rates as Amazon reviews appear like Shopify reviews.
The reviews are easy to read and very satisfying. It will be very easy for customers to see.
I couldn't figure out how to set it up this time, so I contacted them and they were quick to reply anyway.
It took me about 3 hours to figure out how to set it up, but when I inquired about it, it only took about 20 minutes.
Thank you for your quick and courteous response.

Official Arkhe-Pet
Japan
1 day using the app
WebContrive replied December 27, 2023

Thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved your experience with the app!!!

Do get in touch with us for any queries through in-app chat or email us at support@webcontrive.com, we are always happy to help you.

November 20, 2023

This app is very user friendly and has many useful features. The customer service is awesome; they make sure that your problem or question is solved. I highly recommend this app for any type of business in Shopify stores.

Libra Splash
2 days using the app
WebContrive replied November 27, 2023

Thank you very much for sharing your great experience with our app & service, It means a world to us. 🙂

Do get in touch for any queries at support@webcontrive.com or through in-app live chat. We are always happy to help you.

November 30, 2023

A very caring service team,
Make my website more beautiful!

My Store
Singapore
29 days using the app

January 4, 2024

I love that you can import up to 100 reviews on FREE plan! It was confusing at first but with the help of the Customer Representative, I was able to pull off my desired look and customized a section on our website. Looking forward to the feature of automatic syncing of reviews. Love it!

Favor