Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews + Photo Reviews + Product Question Answer

Teamiblends Development Store

Nice App easy to set up have some nice features and are simple to handle and have a great support staff.

Holimad

Just switched to this new app for my product review and am very happy with it! Nice design, lots of features and a super responsive support team. Recommend it for sure :)

Avante Innovations

What an amazing app.....a must use on any Shopify website! Thank you to the Rivyo team, always providing the best customer support!

JIZZNEY LAND

Not used the app fully yet but what i have used has been great, also the customer service i received was fantastic.

BabyInShape

This application is very easy to use and the support responds quickly to our questions. it is as good as the paid apps that I could test. Top !

Bavalu

The app is really beautiful and trustful. The support team is excellent. They help me with an issue really fast. Thanks.

Uniques

Support is really on point! I had the issue and after beginning troubles guys at Rivyo managed to solve the issue super quick

The Buttress Pillow

Awesome support, quick fix, editing the padding of the widget. Thanks Jack for your time and expertise!

Aquania

This app helped me to easy get reviews trough the easy to use interface! That also includes questions! very helpfull!!!!!!!

Kadomagik

It's a great app. We are very satisfied. The support is really excellent. The team helped us with the installation. In a very short time, everything works perfectly well. Thanks to all the Rivyo team! The application is very easy to use. Everything is very clear, easy to set. We really recommend this app.