Rivyo Product Reviews & QA

Product Reviews, Photos, Amazon/Aliexpress Reviews, Q&A, UGC

Free plan available
Product Review

CableSmile Finland

Great! works as promised. Would recommend it to others. Support is good too. Got the help i needed quickly.

April 8, 2022

We’re thrilled that you are satisfied with our app and service, Thank you for your amazing valuable feedback. :)

For more queries, feel free to contact us at hello@thimatic.com or via our in-app chat, we are always happy to help you.

きつさこ

レビューアプリは、複数試しましたが、最も設定・管理画面の分かりやすさがあり、また設定で困った際もサポートに翻訳アプリを使って英語で連絡を入れただけで、簡単に問題を解決してくれました!日本人でもわかりやすく、使いやすいアプリとして個人的にはこれに決めました!まだ使って短いですが、おすすめだと思います!

April 8, 2022

Thank you very much for your wonderful feedback, It means a lot to us. :)

For any queries, connect with us via our app-in chat or email us at hello@thimatic.com, we are always happy to solve your all queries.

RPNB

I like Jigs P's service. Solved my problems and troubles very quickly. The operation of Rivyo is also very simple and fast. I like it so much.

April 8, 2022

We are glad to hear that you are satisfied & happy with our app and service. Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us!!

For further queries, feel free to contact us via our app-in chat or email us at hello@thimatic.com, we are always happy to help you.

Nakoair solar air collector

At first, I thought it was too complicated. After contacting customer service, I added the code to the template in time. I am very satisfied! Amazon review import is easy and satisfying! Great value for money! Recommended! The customer service is thoughtful and enthusiastic!

April 7, 2022

Thank you so much for finding great value in our support. We are always happy to help merchants like you.

For further queries, feel free to contact us at hello@thimatic.com or via our in-app chat.

Japan Premium Malaysia

Had some trouble in importing the reviews, however their Support Team is top notch! Quick to solve the issue and easy to communicate with. Recommended app for all Shopify users :)

April 7, 2022

Thank you so much for your great feedback! We will share this with the team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

For further queries, feel free to contact us at hello@thimatic.com or via our in-app chat, we are always happy to help you.

lieutenant.cc

I've asked them to center the review star badge on my product page and it was fixed within minutes. They even helped to optimize the review section on the bottom of my page.

April 6, 2022

Thank you very much for your wonderful review!!!

gartenflex

Das ist schon mein 5er Shop bei dem ich die App verwende. Es gibt für mich zur Zeit keine Konkurrenz. Das Team steht jederzeit zur Verfügung und bearbeitet blitzschnell auch komplizierte Anfragen. Ich bin sehr zufrieden.

April 5, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing such kind words! It motivates our team to work hard and provide the best service.

For any queries, feel free to contact us at hello@thimatic.com or via in-app chat, we are always happy to help you.

ClicBot

Jig.P is a very nice person. Excellent experience! I think we will do better with this APP. Thanks!

April 1, 2022

Thank you for the amazing feedback! It means a lot to us :)

For any further queries, Feel free to contact us at hello@thimatic.com, we are always happy to solve your all queries !!

agrotkindustrial

Thank you for jigs p's help. I can't find the template. liquid and then he helped me install this app in 5 minutes. Now I can use this software normally.

April 1, 2022

We’re so grateful that you took the time to share your feedback with us. It’s our pleasure to serve customers like you. :)
In case of further queries please contact us at hello@thimatic.com or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help you.

L&L Skin

Very nice, customer service response is very timely, Perfect for my website needs, thanks. Very nice, customer service response is very timely, Perfect for my website needs, thanks.