Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews + Photo Reviews + Product Question Answer

vapeshares

very good app and customer service is nice, help me set up the code, thanks Thimatic, helped me solve my problem.

Nolyka

Excellent support and great app!!
I got a problem with my reviews,and mailed RIVYO team.They send back quickly and help to work out very very very fast.
RECOMMENDED!

sautam68

Excellent and working app and help from support is very helpful ! I love that much. I like a lot this app !

Tikabella

Excellent support and great app!! Best review app on Shopify. Highly Recommended for everyone!! Thanks Mark!!

Pup Sider

I had a slight technical issue (I made a mistake when I installed it) so I contacted support. They responded within minutes, logged in to my site with a support account and fixed all the issues within minutes. Couldn't be happier! The app itself looks great, the user interface is easy to use, and I was able to import reviews from one of my other stores with ease. Highly recommend!

Nutrabox India

Quick response and solution!. Great support.
Easy Installation and User-friendly UI
I recommend this application.

Yoni Bath

This is a great review app. The best we have found in the app store. We decided to use this because there is a question and answer feature. It is easy to use and the support is superb! Thank You Mark.

MyStrapy

I used this application for reviews and it was so easy and customizable! Customer Support is great and fast. I really appreciated the support. I highly recommend.

AOKING

very great service as always, highly recommend, if you need the shopify reviews service, I though it's the best for your choose, do not miss it!!

Johny Lou

Customer support is super great. I have a black background in my Shopify store, so all the text colors got mix up, (It automatically set for white background Shopify store), but they help me fix my problems. I highly recommend it, I enjoy their customer support so much, (just tell them your problem, they will fix it)