Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews + Photo Reviews + Amazon/Aliexpress Import

Home Warmie

This apps is pretty awesome. Everything seems great. Work well so far. Customer support is responsive and helpful. Highly recommend to all.

Ignite Chargers

fantastic support, quickly resolved my issue. Thank you! product review emails are efficient. i will be using this app on my other stores

Rawtro

Really helpful app. It does exactly all that I need. plus it got really cool and helpful support.

PainLack

Good support and awesome app! I recommend it! I would like to see in future added more css customizable options.

LolliPolish

I tried several different review app and this is the one, with all the features I need at low cost! The team are very helpful also. I give 5 stars because I can't give 6.

Fithomme.

I am very happy with this app and the fast and amazing support their team provides. I'll rate 5/5. :) Thanks

Ellena Home

The app works well, the support team is very helpful. I've been using it to import reviews from Aliexpress

Pro Joystick

great app and support. I had a code issue that they solved in minutes, great app, low price, better than competitors and I've tried them all! a

lavenderbeautyclub

Fast support reply! easy setup, this app is awesome thanks alot! it is really helpful and looks cool!!

Influencify Co

the customer service team was great and helpful, they replied instantly and was able to give me tips to start adding my reviews!