Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews + Photo Reviews + Product Question Answer

Chicky Bungalow

FANTASTIC, FANTASTIC, FANTASTIC. I know that sounds fantastic, but it is. All I want is a simple review form that looks good. Some were too expensive for what I wanted, some didn't have anything like I wanted. Rivyo did. AND because I'm a perfectionist, I wanted some simple tweaks that I couldn't do with the settings. Guess what? They did them for me!!!

As I say, FANTASTIC. I'll happy to pay for this app and you will be too.

PramPal

Developer install was seamless and it looks great. Would recommend this app for reviews on your shopify.

Dreamer Store

App was working since I've imported almost 100 reviews from my other store manually and after that the reviews disappeared. I've contacted to support team they responded my email after 1 day and told me they have forwarded my email to their team and now it's been 2 days. I cannot wait 3 days for an app has big problem like this. If I cannot use the why should I pay for it?

They shouldn't leave the app after they develop it. Really bad support team.

Raid Punch Loot

Great app, love the format. Everything that I want to customize, is customizable.

I do have to knock off a star for disappearing reviews. After a month of using the app and 7 reviews, 2 of them have gone MIA. More of a nuisance than a serious issue.

Fridayparts

very good user experience. Fast support. detailed documention helps a lot. With this app, you can just import or add as many reviews as you want. Questions&Answers is good too!

Lana&Wan

I really like this app. Its easy to add review on free charges. Quick respond and good support team. Will definitely keep using this app.

Ecompack

Not sure why all the reviews are soo good. I installed and sent an email to support 8 hours ago. All my reviews have disappeared and and customer support is MIA. Very disappointed with this app and the support...

June 14, 2019

Hi,

Here's Jack From Thimatic Apps Customer Support team. I'm deeply apology for the inconvenience may have caused to your using experience.

As we check in your store, I can see that you installed our app successfully, and it is showing review perfectly.

Would you mind to give us a chance to help you by letting me know the issue happened to your store?

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regard,
Jack

Kneele

Great app for reviews! helpful support team too. One of the bests on the app store. i would rate it 5 stars

Shootingtoy

GREAT!!!!GREAT!!!!GREAT!!!!GREAT!!!!GREAT!!!!GREAT!!!!GREAT!!!!GREAT!!!!GREAT!!!!GREAT!!!!GREAT!!!!GREAT!!!!GREAT!!!!

Raztle

the support team is amazing and the app works wonders, very efficient and fast way to add reviews.
Recomend