Rivyo Product Reviews & QA

Product Reviews, Photos, Amazon/Aliexpress Reviews, Q&A, UGC

Free plan available
Product Review

Obtura

I was looking for a review app and this was the best option of all the ones available.
After having some trouble installing it, I contacted the support and they helped me installing the app in less than 10 minutes.
Very usefull app to give the store some credibility and also very good support from the Rivyo team!

SIXTHGU

good products ,good customer service !i use the avone theme, when i use auto install, cant work it .but their service help me to install it , i dont worry anythings. and work it now !very nice Jigs P :)

Element Tattoo Supply

Just installed and configure this app. So far so good. Support was excellent once I gave Collaborative access. The app has a lot of great features and displays on the website beautifully. One of the many features I like is the Q&A feature. This should help with the most commonly asked questions. The only thing left to see is how it performs. I will let you know. Mar 6th, 2022 - so far so good, app work as advertised, lots of great features. the Amazon review import extension for Chrome is amazing, I just wish it worked for other channels (hopefully in the future). the support, the support is amazing, responsive, knowledge. this is how support should be for every app. 5 stars across the board.

Shop Crafters®

Great app to import reviews from Amazon or Aliexpress or to add reviews to your Shopify store. Support is great, live chat function specially. If you have knowledge about CSS then it is the best app otherwise if you are like me, support will add the codes to your theme and it is good to go.

Angelkiss Bag

This app has helped me a lot. If you have any questions, you can directly ask them for help, and they are happy to help us.

ADORAL™

Great app and great customer service, respond very quickly, I hope they keep it up, I recommend this app.

Matcha Kāru

Excellent service, great app. We had no problem implementing the feed with google and we got help really fast when we needed it.

Gomexus

Very great service, every time I contact with the support, they reply very soon and they always solve my problem in time. I recommend this app to you guys.

Videsi Desserts

I have been using this app for an year now. Have never faced any problems, it works seemlessly. It is the most cost effective review and rating app with the most customizations and impeccable support.

Iron Savage Apparel

Free plan is adequate. Does what it is supposed to do. Reached out to support because I need some help with some text color changing and they responded within 5 minutes, which is amazing.