Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews + Photo Reviews + Amazon/Aliexpress Import

Happy Goat Coffee

An app with an excellent support. Lovely. Resolved the issue with in seconds. Thank you so much for your quick support. Recommended

FIT LOGICS

Super easy to use, very good interface, it does what it promises. Support team is excellent. I would totally recommend!

JOETOYS

Rivyo Product team is providing a good service. I had a very nice experience working with them and I appreciate what they have done for me.

Blue Bee One

This is the app that I'm searching for. It is very easy to use. Really straight forward to the user. Support team is excellent. You don't need to purchase another app. Highly recommended, very affordable.

Ralphie and Alice

Great app. I needed to get some assistance and was immediately helped above and beyond. Highly suggest downloading for your site!

HomeShades

nice app excellent support work very easy better user interface nice support team that help and solve problem

Kitchenhits

Nice,fast and friendly support. The app is nice and do what I expected very good :)

May 7, 2020

Thank you so much for updating the feedback. It means a lot to us. :) :) :)

Topdranken

Super fast in proving assistance and service!
You are getting the right assistance in a couple of minutes.

Alpkit

Much better than Shopifys own reviews app which we installed this to replace. Lots of features and not expensive.

Dreamypoint

Great customer support, really helpful! They helped me by installing the app exactly where I wanted it to be.