Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews + Photo Reviews + Product Question Answer

Truckers Armor

Great UI, AWESOME support team that goes out of their way to fix ANY issues you have. I HIGHLY suggest using Rivyo....you'll be glad you did!

Stuffed With Fun

Great Support team :)

erdressby

I used this app help us add the reviews. I really like how it does work convenient. It's useful business tool for us.

iBlack Pods

this is the best review app for your shopify site, I have often turned to the support team to help me install apps, and when I accidentally deleted my product from my site, they are fantastic, the team supportive people are really very very professional people. I recommend to everyone, I would say that if you want to have a successful businees you absolutely must have this wonderful app with you

Gadget Trybe

I tested 6 best-rated apps for Importing Reviews and this is the only one that meets all my needs. It's not perfect but it's the best of all. And it's cheapest of all, lol

What I like:
-You can import from Aliexpress and csv files (in formats exported from other similar apps).
-You can edit reviews
-You can choose from different layouts, customize all the overall look
-Customer can see overall % rating as well as clickable detailed rating tab
-Include questions & answers
-Has auto-emailer
-Very helpful and prompt customer service
-Easy to use

-You can't add reviews without any text from Aliexpress, but in final it looks better without them

Will stay with this app.

LED Bang!

They are super helpful, it's so easy to set up. I got the width wrong first time so they offered to help, it only took 5 minutes for them to reply to my support and fix everything for meeee.

SUPER.

Super app, easy to configure and to customize, very good quality/price ratio.
The support is responsive and helpful, even during the weekends, huge difference

wmvintagebunker

This app is definitely what I wanted for my product review. It has the photo option which I was aiming for and I had problems installing it to place it where I wanted on my website but their customer support helped me and fixed my issue. Good customer service! I highly recommend this app!

cocomo.in

Excellent support team. They're quick and efficient. I was a bit confused with the installation. But Mark and his developer team helped me out and set up the app within minutes. The app is easy to use and valuable. Highly recommended!

Gojira Sdn Bhd

very good customer service! highly recommend and the interface of the app is very easy to navigate and understand