Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews + Photo Reviews + Product Question Answer

Diva Animal

Rivyo team is prompt to solve my problem! Thank you very much for the kind assistance! Love to use it

Lifesuch

I initially had a small issue with this app with the "Ask a Question" and "Write a review" button, so I emailed the developer and they fixed it very quickly. The app is very clean for being free and I highly recommend it. :)

Tiertron

Very good experience and service, if you need your help, please help me, thank you~
I hope my store will be in full swing.

Weebeasts / Nichole Lillian Ryan

This is the perfect app to allow people that adopt to share their reviews and photos too.
The app team has been awesome and has helped answer my questions and make some little changes to settings with code to make everything just the way I want it to. Awesome in every way.

ClassicPillow

Simple, efficient, customizable, cheap, and with photo review even in the free plan. Great. Good job.

Vapeciga.com

Great, It works well. Maybe I have not installed it correctly, I contacted the service team, they are efficient, help me to solve the problem quickly!

hriVaya

The best app and best support team :) they helped me instantly and resolved the problem. I am grateful. thank you, thematic team. keep rocking

iCareCars

It's a free app and helped me to manage my products review. I need to update couple of codes but the team were fast & helped great. Would recommend.

Robincart

Very helpful App, They give very good customer support and easy to set-up and use the app admin. the responsiveness is very high the reviews are also very good.

Will highly recommend for your dropshipping business to add reviews to your

Selectfurniturestore

The Rivyo Product review app is easy to use and customer service is excellent they are always ready to help their customer in best way they can.
Happy to install the product.