4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable review forms, SEO rich snippets, and the ability to import reviews from platforms like Amazon. It's recognized for its excellent functionality, exceptional customer support, and affordability. The prompt customer service, particularly from a team member named Jigs, is frequently mentioned. Merchants view it as a reliable tool for building customer trust and providing social proof through reviews, offering good value for money.

October 31, 2023

Great app. Thanks for you quick and constant support

4home
France
3 days using the app
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied November 2, 2023

We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your experience with our app and service!!!

For any queries, feel free to contact us through in-app chat or email us at support@webcontrive.com, we are always happy to help you.

October 9, 2023

Great live chat support. Installation bit tricky but features working good.

ROMAN LIVING
Germany
About 13 hours using the app
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied October 10, 2023

Thank you very much for sharing your great experience with our app & service, It means a world to us. 🙂

Do get in touch for any queries at support@webcontrive.com or through in-app live chat. We are always happy to help you.

July 24, 2023

I had some problems installing some codes, reached out for help. Customer service was able to fix the issue quickly. Our reviews are now exactly where we want them without me spending hours trying to navigate through how to do this! Thank you!

HerculesAG
2 days using the app
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied July 31, 2023

Thank you for your kind words. We’re grateful for your amazing feedback.

Do get in touch with us for any queries through in-app chat or email us at support@webcontrive.com, we are always happy to help you.

August 24, 2023

Absolute legends! Their team is fast and ready for any of your customisation requests! RECOMMENDED! dont waste your time with other apps, they're a headache.

Pyr
Germany
2 days using the app
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied August 31, 2023

Thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share your experience. It is always rewarding to hear kind words. :)

October 17, 2023

Jigs was super helpful and efficient, I highly recommend this product

ImmutaBelle
About 20 hours using the app
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied October 24, 2023

Thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved your experience with the app!!!

October 18, 2023

it is very good

streofit
China
About 1 month using the app
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied October 24, 2023

July 3, 2023

I thought I had installed the app (automatically) but not sure why/how but it wasn't completely done. I emailed customer support and despite it being a weekend, I got very prompt response and the issue was quickly resolved. The app is easy enough to use and I like how the templates can be easily customized. I look forward to receiving and showcasing many reviews on my store.

Pekoe&Petals
Hong Kong SAR
About 1 month using the app
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied July 4, 2023

We are glad to see that you had a great experience with our service and app!!! Thank you very much for the great feedback. :)

For any queries, feel free to contact us at support@webcontrive.com or via in-app live chat, we are always happy to help you.

June 29, 2023

We switched over from Stamped reviews for a number of reasons. Stamped used to be a very good option, but over the years they have really changed and their service was no longer working well, but their prices were going up and up.

Recently while looking for a wishlist app I found this company and was very impressed with both the service and technical support. Lets say I was eager to switch over our reviews also. Like many shops, we had a ton of customer reviews and photos we wanted to keep when we swapped apps. I wish this was a straight forward process, but it never is. (Had the same issue when we switched over to Shopify from another platform.) But working with the Rivyo team was great. The issues were related to the data our old app was supplying. After a lot of back and forth with Stamped we finally had most of our reviews in a usable format and the Rivyo team were able to import them. Woo hoo!

I also needed to have the team makes some changes for our site, and they were super fast and very professional.

In conclusion we are very pleased with this team and this app. Our customer's are once again sending in reviews of their purchases and that is the most important bit. Oh yeah, and this app costs a fraction of what Stamped was charging and our customers were no longer leaving product reviews with Stamped. I think that tells you a lot.

Aloft Hobbies
28 days using the app
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied June 29, 2023

We are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying your experience with our app. Thank you so much for taking your precious time to share the great feedback with us. :)

For any queries, feel free to contact us at support@webcontrive.com or via in-app chat, we are always happy to help you.

July 17, 2023

very nice service, this app is the easiest one and help a lot it totally worth it, and you can import reviews in a easy way,try it you gonna love it

Odaof
2 months using the app
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied July 19, 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent feedback.

For any queries, feel free to contact us at support@webcontrive.com or in-app live chat, we are always happy to help you.

June 19, 2023

I have to give major credit to Rivyo's customer service. I asked about changing spacing and fonts on the testimonial widget, as well as adding star ratings to the collections page. Within minutes, they went in and did the changes FOR me! App works great as well. Highly recommend!

Ellie's Party Supply
Over 2 years using the app
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied June 22, 2023

We are thrilled to see that you enjoy your experience with our app's features as well as our service, Thank you so much for sharing the great feedback with us. :)