Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews + Photo Reviews + Amazon/Aliexpress Import

Iunicus

The App doesn't work. Bad experience !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm really disappointed !!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 6, 2020

You haven't set the app code to your theme that's why you didn't get the review section on the product page.
If you reinstall the app then we will set the app code in your theme so you will not get that issue again.

Thank you.

Gattopardo Usa

The setup it is little unclear and will intimidate you... but this guys will get back to you in no time and set it up... Almost forgot... the app looks great. A must app.

Lowcoste Presets

Dipali did all the work for me, all i had to do is click on the ADD APP button and give access, no more coding.
I have tried 3 review apps, deleted them all and settled for Rivyo Product Review.

InkMyBlankets.com

Customer support is awesome. They back this app and are so helpful. I rate them highly. Great team . happy with my purchase.

Foxy's Choice™

Had a little trouble at the beginning but the good support team makes up for it so far. I Recommend!!

Envy Selections

Great app and great service. Staff responded very quickly and solved all of my issues in one session

Stay Home Fitness

This app is a hidden treasure for my Shopify store. As long as the customer help will remain this way, I will use this app as long as my store is on the market! Thank you!

Pool-Hammock ™

perfetto, super veloce. l'app funziona benissimo! e la miglior cosa è il servizio assistenza fantastico!

Pimawil™ - The nr. 1 Top Pet Shop

I used the app to add product and store reviews. It works fine and I'm happy with it. Customer support is great.

Davinci LEDs

great they were a good help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!