Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews + Photo Reviews + Product Question Answer

Fifty50 Apparel

When I auto installed this app it didn’t completely auto install all the features I wanted. I contacted the app developer and they manually fixed it for me within 24 hours. I asked for even more specifics placement and within another 24 hours they placed every single thing in the app exactly how I wanted it! Great customer service. Efficient time. And custom install! I would highly recommend!

GemGemRock

This is the best app for reviews!! I say it loud with confidence!! I tried multiple different review apps that have more than 2000 reviews but this app was the best!! It was the easiest to use and you can edit your reviews settings or colors of font or design without any coding skills!! Even if you need some help, there is a chat room and they will help you if they are online but if they are offline, they will always get back to you and they will help you out. Very helpful staff!! Oh also the price was much better than other apps! I highly recommend this app :)

Love-KANKEI

We have faced some issues but the Rivyo Product Review Developer Team have help us to slove, so patient and so qucky when they do us a favor. We got what we want from this app.

LovDress

The customer service of the APP team is very good, the function of the app is enough, I find it very useful

Shop Original Outlet

O aplicativo é perfeito, o suporte está de parabéns, resolveu o meu problema em dois minutos, muito atenciosos, recomendo o aplicativo!!! Obrigado

Slinger Straps

The Rivyo Product Review app works as promised and has a great support team behind it. I was able to get all of my reviews where I wanted them plus I now have the ability to interact directly with the customer regarding their review. Much better than the free product review app I was using previously. I would suggest it to anyone looking for a next level service that doesn't want to pay an arm and a leg to get it.

Lightthebox.moda

İnanılmaz güzel bir uygulama. Satışlarınız %30 oranında arttırmanız kesinlikle mümkün. Herkese pro sürümünü tavsiye ederim.

Homebirth Express

The reviewer's picture can not show probably, and Rivyo's developer team helps me solve the problem! Thank you so much ~Good job!

Janggood

This is a great APP, I like it very much, when I send an email to ask for help, they will reply to me as soon as possible

koilys

I spent hours trying to integrate the app into my shop, but I'm not technologically advanced enough. Thanks to Jack, everything now works! Thank you so much for your help! :)