Rivyo Product Reviews & QA

Rivyo Product Reviews & QA

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
September 8, 2022

very easy to use application and very efficient customer service. I can only recommend this application.

Authentic Perfumes
Time spent using app: About 2 months
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied September 12, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing the wonderful experience. I’m glad to hear that you’re enjoying your experience with our app.

Feel free to contact us for any queries at support@webcontrive.com or in-app chat, we are always happy to help you.

September 7, 2022

I have installed and compared several other review apps and I think this is the most cost-effective app. If I have any questions about setting up the app, I can contact customer support and get the right answers right away. Also, even if you don't have advanced programming skills, customer support will take care of editing the code for free as long as it is within their scope of support.

ZUKK ONLINE SHOP
Japan
Time spent using app: 11 days
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied September 12, 2022

Thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share your experience. Your feedback means a lot to us and helps us to improve the features of the app.

For any queries feel free to contact us at support@webcontrive.com and in-app live chat. We are always happy to help you.

September 6, 2022

Great review app, and great support service, love it! I have download and cancel many review app, today finally get one perfect for me!

Xtool Official Car Dignostic TOOL Store
China
Time spent using app: 5 days
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied September 12, 2022

Thank you for your valuable feedback, it’s always rewarding to hear kind words. :) :)

For any queries, contact us through in-app chat or email us at support@webcontrive.com, we are happy to help you.

August 31, 2022

Jigs P was very kind to help me with my issue. If you don't like to offer site permission, you can also get help from Anydesk, recommended

OUTXE
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 2 months
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied September 12, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing such good vibes and a great experience.

For any queries, feel free to contact us at support@webcontrive.com or in-app live chat, we are always happy to help you.

August 30, 2022

This app ist just perfect. It increased my conversion rate and the design looks so smooth. Thanks to the team for resolving all my issues I had with my new theme.

spaceshine
Germany
Time spent using app: 10 months
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied August 30, 2022

Thank you very much for sharing your valuable experience with our service and app!! It means a lot to us.

For any queries, feel free to contact us through in-app chat or email us at support@webcontrive.com, we are always happy to help you.

August 29, 2022

Rivyo isn't a perfect app, but the supporting team from Rivyo is awesome. Thanks to Jigs for solving my all problems. Give you a full 5 stars!

ToolAnt
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 22, 2022

Best App to import your reviews from Marketplace's like Amazon. Outstanding support team I would say. When I changed my theme, team helped me with the transition in an amazing way.

ABC KIDS WORLD
India
Time spent using app: About 1 year

August 19, 2022

Excellent service. The app appears to be functioning well. Communication with the company has also been top notch.

IDSCarCare
Time spent using app: 7 days
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied August 25, 2022

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying our app features.

For any queries, feel free to contact us at support@webcontrive.com or via in-app live chat, we are always happy to help you.

August 17, 2022

Really good app, perfect interface, beautiful design and everything runs really smoothly. And even if there's a small glitch, everything can be solved in a flash thanks to the support directly in the app. I recommend it.

RIGHT TECHNOLOGY® CZ
Czechia
Time spent using app: 5 months
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied August 25, 2022

We are glad to hear that you are satisfied and happy with our service and app, and our app features meet your requirement.

August 15, 2022

The customer service is very good. The app works very well. I highly recommend it. I'm sure you'll like it.

LISABAG
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied August 25, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing your great experience and good vibes!!