Rivyo Product Reviews & QA

Product Reviews, Photos, Amazon/Aliexpress Reviews, Q&A, UGC

Free plan available
Product Review

Videsi Desserts

I have been using this app for an year now. Have never faced any problems, it works seemlessly. It is the most cost effective review and rating app with the most customizations and impeccable support.

Iron Savage Apparel

Free plan is adequate. Does what it is supposed to do. Reached out to support because I need some help with some text color changing and they responded within 5 minutes, which is amazing.

MyCarPassion.pl

Great App with a super fast Support! Jigs P helped me very fast out! I really recommend the App! Its amazing!

Beauty Charms

Your app is down as for 3/23/2022 :( Cannot access the reviews are not showing on the store.
Please fix it, it affects our visitors

Lille-fod.dk

Such a great app, and kindest and fastest support! keep up your good work, and thanks a lot for your help once again.
No mather the questions, you always got the right answers to it.

MIERSPORTS

We have been using this plugin for a long time. On our website it works fine and perfect. The customer service was great too and resolved my issue in less than 10 minutes. I am grateful to them. Jigs P's technology is also very strong. Also helped me with the template issue. It's really good to choose them

WOAK Skin

Very helpful and quick support. Easy to use, frequent updates, lots of functionality for the basic version, and suits my needs! Thank you!

Labeloom

Very happy with the APP and the support received so far. Online chat replied to my questions swiftly and the issue I had was solved in a matter of minutes.

afoddon

It is so great, Best service Best service Best service Best service Best service Best service Best service Best service Best service

Cassia Organics

This is by far my favorite review app. I have been using it for over a year. My Etsy reviews were easily imported and actually live under the products (not only on a page like some other "big name" apps. All this was easy to achieve. Customer service is fast, professional, and top-notch. Another feature that is better than the "big guys", this app does not bog your site down with useless code. Their pricing is fair and easy to grow with as your store needs increase. Thank you Thimatic team. Glad I found you!