Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews + Photo Reviews + Product Question Answer

SmartPaw

Support is just awesome! Do support them.. Try their product! Most of the features are free compared to other alternatives out there. Most importantly, customer service is good.

Blue, Green, and Soul

So far it has been awesome for me. The app works nicely and it's simple to use. Thankful for you guys. Keep it up!

Zacurate

Customer service and tech support is absolutely top of the line. I sincerely hope it stays that way. 5 dollars per month for the advance plan is a steal. Let's hope it stays that way too. The application itself did give us a couple of headaches and created 1 strange bug with our collection page but it was fixed in a timely manner by their team. Other than that the app works great.

Sanjana.fr

Best customer service ever.
Very good app fully customizable with help of this exceptional service.
Good job from the Thimatic team.
Thanks for them.

lightsdaddy

Great App with awesome Design, customer can easily find the better understanding of how to rate the product and the best thing of rivyo product review is customer support is very supportive and very helpful for how things done that is best customer support under my using services and once again Dev you are too good regarding the problem solving idea and talent keep it up Dev Thak you so much cheers!

The Lingerie Store USA

The Rivyo team was great to work with! They were very helpful and responsive to provide assistance in setting up the app (we're not techies) and the app provides exactly the features which we were wanting in a review app. We highly recommend working with Rivyo.

thelingeriestoreusa.com

Volterin

Wow, this is an an extremely nice app and the only app coming with so many great features. I am loving it so far.

What I enjoyed most is easy set up and how we can display reviews and start ratings.

GiftHeaven.net

This is the best Review App without any question. I tried several, and only this App brings it all together what I want. AND the customer support is A+. Helped me right away when I wanted something customized.

SELENAMILEY

this is the best app for reviews. the servicer doing GREAT job for us. GREAT APP! GREAT Servicer!This team is very good, this app is even better!THANK YOU!

2019/07/09
This app is very good, but it takes a long time to get into the background, which is very bad. It is recommended to optimize your network server.

Baubles + Soles

The customer service is insane!!! They are super responsive and very attentive to your needs. We just started using the app but so far, its been great!