Rivyo Product Reviews , 2,073 reviews

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its robust functionality and exceptional customer support. It offers customizable review forms, SEO rich snippets, and the ability to moderate and reply to reviews. It also supports importing reviews from platforms like Amazon. Merchants find it user-friendly, reliable, and affordable. The customer support is praised for being responsive and helpful, particularly with app setup. It's seen as a valuable tool for gathering customer feedback and improving products and services.

October 25, 2023

Great app and customer support

PristinePrints
About 2 months using the app
WebContrive replied November 2, 2023

Thank you very much for sharing your great experience with our app & service, It means a world to us. 🙂

Do get in touch for any queries at support@webcontrive.com or through in-app live chat. We are always happy to help you.

September 29, 2023

I think this is a very good app and support are very helpful, would definitely recommend.

STERLING NUTRITION™
16 days using the app
WebContrive replied October 4, 2023

October 25, 2023

Thank you so much for your very quick help in helping customizing my widget !

The Shell Dealer
France
2 days using the app
WebContrive replied November 2, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to share your great and valuable feedback with us!

For any queries, feel free to contact us at support@webcontrive.com or via in-app chat. We are always happy to help you.

December 26, 2023

Very good.

raspazarko
Serbia
About 23 hours using the app
WebContrive replied January 25, 2024

Thank you very much for taking your precious time to share your feedback with us.

Do get in touch with us for any queries through in-app chat or email us at support@webcontrive.com, we are always happy to help you.

August 3, 2023

I have been using the app for quite some time. It is really easy to use. I imported more than 4000+ reviews from our Amazon Account. This helped build the instant social proof required as we migrated to Shopify. The team is really helpful with responding to all the queries and solving any issues we have. Thank you very much Rivyo team.

ChhajedGarden.com
India
Over 2 years using the app
WebContrive replied August 14, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We’re over the moon to hear that you’re happy.

August 4, 2023

As a beginner I was having trouble getting the reviews to show up in my store after connecting Rivyo. I reached out to the Rivyo support team and they replied in less than a day and offered to set up everything for me! I have a lot of great reviews on my store now and I didn't have to lift a finger. 10/10 experience.

Current Wave
7 months using the app
WebContrive replied August 14, 2023

Thank you very much for sharing the awesome review with us, We are happy to see that our app match with your need and works great in your store.

For any further queries, feel free to contact us at support@webcontrive.com or via in-app live chat, we are always happy to help you.

July 31, 2023

Support is great and have been using their review app since 2019!! No issues ever, super easy to use and they even help you integrate with google! Recommended 10/10

JDMuscle
About 4 years using the app
WebContrive replied August 3, 2023

Thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share your experience. It is always rewarding to hear kind words. :)

For any queries, feel free to contact us through in-app chat or email us at support@webcontrive.com, we are always happy to help you.

June 30, 2023

I appreciate the review and Q&A sections in this app, which allow for effective communication with customers. The responsiveness of Rivyo's customer service and development team is commendable, as they promptly address any bugs that arise. During my two years of using this app, we encountered only one bug, which was swiftly resolved within a day.

BrandsWalk
Over 2 years using the app
WebContrive replied July 4, 2023

Thanks for the awesome review about our app & service, We’re so pleased to hear it's working just as it should and that you’re enjoying it so much!

Do get in touch for any queries at support@webcontrive.com and via live chat, we are always happy to help you.

October 18, 2023

it is very good

streofit
China
About 1 month using the app
WebContrive replied October 24, 2023

We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your experience with our app and service!!!

July 28, 2023

Reliable app with great support team. We have been using Rivyo for couple of years and never had an issue with app responsiveness and if we needed help, support was quick to respond and resolve the problem.

Skintegra