Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews + Photo Reviews + Product Question Answer

Weefers

The support was amazing! I was having issues with my import file and they worked with me until it was resolved! I have over a 1000 reviews to import and they were a lifesaver in making it much easier to get done!

hallyuness

Very good app and very helpful on my store ..
Easy and immediate support is a plus
Recommended !!!

Eyebrowalizer

The app is super useful, and the support team is unbelievable! they helped me with everything! they even checked and corrected my CSV files. very recommendable.

Flawable

I love the app and the developer and you can modify this review app as and how you want and it will start to look perfect. It is the perfect reviews app. The Rivyo App Team is really helpful

Coupana

They did an excellent job helping with a few fixes as well as adding some functionality that we needed

bozlun-world

I think it is nice for a free reviews app. it can show the pics and text together.
for some new sellers, they can try to use it.

newalphafitness

the reviews did not show up on my mobile. After talking to customer service 2-3 times and them telling me it was fixed 2-3 times, it still was not. Yet every single time they asked me to give them a good review. Would be nice if it worked but it did not, looking to download one of the top 3 apps for reviews.

Senecare

Good customer support with the best developer service.
Really recommend this app.

Etherton Hardwoods™

Outstanding customer Service and great addition to our store. Thank you so much for making a wondering app.

cucumodaonline

Fast customer support with the best developer service.
Perfectly embed code to my product page.
Really recommend this app.