Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews + Photo Reviews + Product Question Answer

Poshpoms

great the developer helped us a lot and its very powerful and can do so much. Thank you for all your help well worth the small fee.

Artefama Furniture

It is a very good app with a very good support team. I recomend it for sure. It works perfectly.....

PanslyOrganic

very responsive customer support they will guide you for everything.....................................

Nutrixia Food

App is really helpful and support team response is quick ,i will highly recommend this app.......................................................................

Exclusive Crazy Deals

Best review app I have found in Shopify, the developer team did an excellent job on my business website. I recommend Rivyo Product Review.

VeggieVOGUE™

Tried a lot of review apps,
this one is by far the best.

Usually use only free versions of apps but I‘m looking to switch to paid version soon!
It totally pays off

21 GEAR

Very helpful and informative support and developer team.
Continue and keep up the good work ! Solve all my prob

LindaPlus

Exactly what we were looking for. Thanks team! This app fits in nicely with our existing theme, is easy to use and maintain and most importantly works perfectly. The support team is responsive. They help me to add code snippet for google rich results. All I need to do is sitting aside. It's fantastics.

Monarch Graphics & Design

I really like this app and they have great customer service, I had issues when I switched themes but they took care of it right a way. Thanks

mytopselection

The support solved my problem in hours. Everithing works amazing now. and it looks beter on my store than other similar apps. Cheap as well