Rivyo Product Reviews & QA

Product Reviews, Photos, Amazon/Aliexpress Reviews, Q&A, UGC

Free plan available
Product Review

Vani Cosmetics

Easy to use, looks good and the price is very decent compared to other apps. Has all of the features I need like photo reviews, review requests, importing a large amount of reviews etc.

Il Karim Shop

customer support is fantastic, it is the only app I have subscribed to, it is the best of its competitors

My Black Dog

Great app with amazing support! The team is always quick to get back to you and help with any tweaks you might want. I would definitely recommend it.

Oliver Thomas Children's Boutique

I have been using this app for some time now and really love it! Also, I can be quite particular about the look of my store and the support is always so helpful.

Luxuriously

There were several things that weren't working at first due to my dark theme but I contacted customer support and they were very helpful and delivered exactly what I needed, perfect app for reviews, much recommended, thank you!

FINE KAGU 公式

I updated the theme and the app was disabled, but I contacted support and they reinstalled it for me. Thank you very much.

Toy Shed

Excellent customer service. The review app wasn't showing up on my website in the location that I wanted and they quickly fixed this for me. Great app and great customer service.

My Cotton Drawer

Excellent app and fantastic customer service. I encountered a minor problem when installing this app and this was resolved very quickly and efficiently. highly recommended

SecretShock

The support respond very quickly and so helpful,it is a powerful app,I finally decide to use this app

Casualmon

Excellent Sevice! A very useful App. They answered kindly and informative. Thanks a lot! A very useful App. They answered kindly and informative. Thanks a lot!