Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews + Photo Reviews + Amazon/Aliexpress Import

Pioneer Store Ph

I really liked how they assisted me..They fixed the issue on the app immediately. I am satisfied with the support

Wendylash

The reply is very timely and the attitude is very satisfactory ,thankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Niko`s.store.shop

This app is super. I am very satisfied. Support guys set up my application in 10 minutes. Now buyers will be able to leave comments under each product and view the rating. I recommend everyone to use this application :)

Less Than Three Apparel

Best free review app. Customer support was very fast and helped me get my reviews looking exactly how I wanted.

Vevor US

The app team service of feedback rapidly and usefully, and also it has many free function. Like it very much!

Edward Amati

Extremely Quickly support, thank you Jigs. I have a problem about installation but they immediately fix that. Thank you Rivyo and Support team

3D Tapijt

amazing app. highly recommended!

Sport Bottoms

this app is the perfect tool for your store, their developer team works fast if you need any help with setting it up

FitJigg Online Store

The support team is excellent - had some issues dealing with installing the app, but they helped me fix it in seconds. The reply was fast. The price is reasonable and covers the fundamental functions.

Urbanlife.cl

buena aplicación y a un muy buen precio, me han ayudado a instalar correctamente la aplicación. recomendado