Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews + Photo Reviews + Product Question Answer

Walleffects

Its a cool one... Very good support system, Reached out to their support system and I was given and quick fix, Lovely App!

iwmhchair

The review app is great, It can add photo on review, it is helpful to show the customer feedback. what is more, their service is awesome, reply it fast, Thanks so much

BabeMome

The support is great and fast, the system is very nice and I really like it, I changed a lot of reviews, now I have a suitable system
Thanks very much

got2b Glued Gel South Africa

I have been using this app for a few months now, upgraded to the paid version and later noticed that my reviews were not showing on google.

I contacted support about this on a Saturday + asked for a bit of customization...and within 30mins I had a reply from them telling me that its fixed, with an image explaining what the fix was.

I call this EXCELLENT customer service, thanks guys!

Cowryman

Perfect APP, Very good customer services,help me solve my problem quickly Hight recommend. Thank you

Feed Me More

App was actually pretty good but the support has been horrible. I've been trying to get it uninstalled for more than a week. They would only tell me that the documentation was held within the app and refused to send me instructions. I had to reinstall the app to be able to get it uninstalled from my system. After several no replies and closing my ticket they've finally replied again, once again sending the same information that the documentation is held within the app. Seriously?

givelucky

perfect APP for my website!!! what's more, it's free! helpful for my business. and the customer service is very nice and patient to anwser my question!

passionocéan

GREAT SUPPORT ! responsive, he helped me in a few minutes and solve my problem! I recommend to everyone you can go there with your eyes closed

ICANホイールジャパン

This is a very good review app, and the support replies in a minute, love this app, and it is very easy to do the thing................

Gladiest

This app is very easy and has great features to use! Very helpful support and highly recommend to people who need review app for their Shopify store.