Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews + Photo Reviews + Product Question Answer

Fanpets

Fantastic application and fast, professional and helpful customer support. Thanks a lot, I think it's the best for reviews

Parrot Funhouse Singapore

This is a really good free review app with awesome customer service support too. I've been using this app for almost half a year now and had numerous ticket requests to change the placement and appearance of the review widget on my site. Jack was very helpful and did the required changes very quickly and effectively too. Thank you!

Smol Creatures

We use this app for our store and it's great! The best thing about Rivyo is its support team. Pinged them for a question and within 30mins, they solved my request. Amazing team!

kidoo

Excellent support and great app experience.
Best budget review app on the platform.
Recommend it to all small and big businesses

Trendsterr

This an amazing app it has a clean look. Customer support is quick and friendly. I definitely recommend that you give this app a go. You won't be disappointed!

ShipitPlz

Very easy to use and the support for this product is outstanding. If you are new with Shopify and have opened an online retail store this is a must-have app.

Truckers Armor

Great UI, AWESOME support team that goes out of their way to fix ANY issues you have. I HIGHLY suggest using Rivyo....you'll be glad you did!

Stuffed With Fun

Great Support team :)

erdressby

I used this app help us add the reviews. I really like how it does work convenient. It's useful business tool for us.

iBlack Pods

this is the best review app for your shopify site, I have often turned to the support team to help me install apps, and when I accidentally deleted my product from my site, they are fantastic, the team supportive people are really very very professional people. I recommend to everyone, I would say that if you want to have a successful businees you absolutely must have this wonderful app with you