Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews + Photo Reviews + Product Question Answer

Baubles + Soles

The customer service is insane!!! They are super responsive and very attentive to your needs. We just started using the app but so far, its been great!

amztmall

this is the best app for reviews. the servicer doing GREAT job for us. GREAT APP! GREAT Servicer!THANK YOU!

Hengda Online Shop

Very good service! I like them!and the app works very well!

GlorySmileCo

Great customer support and developer team! Super responsive + got css code for customizing the widget to fit my theme really well.

SafePal Wallet

Enough basic feature for the free plan, and if you want more, then $5.99 is not that expensive! Love this app.

Scoring Right

We started using this app just a couple of week ago. We had some minor teething challenges at first, but support were fantastic and quick to respond. The app does exactly what it is supposed to do, with no frills. Well done.

Tannco

Excellent customer service, we had a slight issue which was fixed very quickly. I highly recommend Rivyo!

May 13, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! 😊 This will help our support team to keep motivated to provide best customer service.

LNRE

Good products, good services,The product is very good. Customer service patiently guided me to install the code. Thank you very much.

May 13, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! 😊 Please do not hesitate if there is anything else you need.

Glyco Skincare

What a disaster! After having this app installed for a few weeks I received an email asking me to review one of my products which is fine because I had previously completed a test order. What caught my attention was all this coding that took up lines and lines in the email so of course I brought this to the developers attention and it was (apparently) fixed. The other day I received an email from a customer complaining about the review request email because of this coding which appeared (obviously it wasn’t fixed) and she was concerned it was fraud. She was also annoyed because she received four separate emails requesting to write a review - so to be clear, if your customer places one order for 9 items, Rivyo will send 9 emails asking the customer to review each product instead of one email combining all products like the other Apps do. Another issue I had is that the maximum time after an order is fulfilled for a review email to be sent out is only 9 days! Well, here in Australia it can take 5-10 for a parcel to be delivered so asking a customer to write a review for a product they’ve not receive is not on. Be warned guys, this app looks the part on the front end but fails miserably in the back end.

On a positive, their customer service is very good but not good enough for me to keep the App running on my store. I’ve switched to Stamped.io

May 13, 2019

We are really sorry for the issue you faced. Can you please give us one chance to prove our self? As we already solved this issue and we tested it and it is working completely fine. So please try it out i'm sure you will love it. Thank you

Weefers

The support was amazing! I was having issues with my import file and they worked with me until it was resolved! I have over a 1000 reviews to import and they were a lifesaver in making it much easier to get done!