Reviews (2,122)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to import reviews from Amazon, customize review layouts, and display reviews on product and collection pages. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, affordable pricing, and features like customizable review forms, SEO rich snippets, and review moderation. The app's integration with Google Shopping is also praised. Many describe the customer support as quick and efficient in problem-solving.

January 24, 2024

Great app and very helpful staff!

GCHEM° | Ultimate Car Care Products For Detailers
About 1 month using the app
WebContrive replied February 7, 2024

We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying your experience with our app. Thank you sincerely for sharing such wonderful comments!

Should you have any questions or require assistance, please feel free to reach out to us anytime at support@webcontrive.com or via our in-app live chat feature.

April 26, 2024

使い方について、チャットで英語で質問をしたところとても丁寧に答えてくださりました。

パーフェクトポーション公式オンラインショップ
Japan
17 days using the app
WebContrive replied May 3, 2024

Thank you very much for sharing the awesome review with us, We are happy to see that our app match with your need and works great in your store.

For any further queries, feel free to contact us at

September 19, 2023

Our store didn't display the star rating on the collection page, and I reached out to them. Good service support! I will continue to use this plugin. Love it!

Hairvivi
Hong Kong SAR
Over 3 years using the app
WebContrive replied September 21, 2023

Thank you very much for sharing the great feedback with us!!! We are happy to see that our app match your need and you are happy with our app & service!!!!

For any queries, feel free to contact us at support@webcontrive.com or via in-app live chat, we are always happy to help you.

November 30, 2023

Working well so far, and they were able to help me work out issues I was having with it quickly and timely. Would recommend, support is great!

ETSpec, Inc
About 1 month using the app
WebContrive replied December 27, 2023

Thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved your experience with the app!!!

Do get in touch with us for any queries through in-app chat or email us at support@webcontrive.com, we are always happy to help you.

November 10, 2023

With their help, we successfully made our page more reasonable, and ratings are very important to customers. This is a great plugin and a great team, I highly recommend them

Pegascooter
Hong Kong SAR
About 1 year using the app
WebContrive replied November 27, 2023

Thank you very much for sharing the valuable & great feedback with us, It means a lot to us !!!!!

May 7, 2024

great app, great support team, I have this app on several of my stores and will continue to add to my new stores

Akousta FR
France
WebContrive replied May 16, 2024

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with our app and service! Your feedback is incredibly valuable to us. 😊

For any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out at support@webcontrive.com or via our in-app live chat. We're always here to assist you.

December 18, 2023

The customer service experience was truly exceptional; I encountered some rather tedious issues, but the representative who assisted me was not only patient but also incredibly helpful. Their dedication to resolving my concerns efficiently and effectively made a significant impact, turning what could have been a frustrating experience into a positive one. Kudos to the outstanding customer service team for their professionalism and commitment to customer satisfaction.

R!CE
3 days using the app
WebContrive replied December 27, 2023

We are grateful to hear such kind words and to see that you are enjoying your experience with our app, Thank you very much for sharing great feedback with us!!!

August 3, 2023

I have been using the app for quite some time. It is really easy to use. I imported more than 4000+ reviews from our Amazon Account. This helped build the instant social proof required as we migrated to Shopify. The team is really helpful with responding to all the queries and solving any issues we have. Thank you very much Rivyo team.

ChhajedGarden.com
India
Almost 3 years using the app
WebContrive replied August 14, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We’re over the moon to hear that you’re happy.

For any queries, feel free to contact us at support@webcontrive.com or via in-app chat. We are always happy to help you.

February 21, 2024

Very Easy

Deepak Online Store
India
3 days using the app
WebContrive replied February 23, 2024

Thank you for taking the time to share your great and valuable feedback with us!

August 15, 2023

Amazing service, great and quick help! I needed to get some reviews up on each page and was helped instantly!

breakoutaid
Over 2 years using the app
WebContrive replied August 18, 2023

We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your experience with our app and service!!!

For any queries, feel free to contact us through in-app chat or email us at support@webcontrive.com, we are always happy to help you.