Rivyo Product Reviews & QA

Product Reviews, Photos, Amazon/Aliexpress Reviews, Q&A, UGC

Free plan available
Product Review

Cassia Organics

This is by far my favorite review app. I have been using it for over a year. My Etsy reviews were easily imported and actually live under the products (not only on a page like some other "big name" apps. All this was easy to achieve. Customer service is fast, professional, and top-notch. Another feature that is better than the "big guys", this app does not bog your site down with useless code. Their pricing is fair and easy to grow with as your store needs increase. Thank you Thimatic team. Glad I found you!

Smoker Guru

Love all the features of the Business plan and reviews look great on the product page. Support helped me to get it properly configured and was extremely pleasant and efficient. Thank you!

faccioaffari

very helpful customer support, installation in adventure theme in 5 minutes! Thank you so much!!!!!!

PM Super Store

The LIVE customer service is excellent! They help to solve my problem effectively and efficiently. Very appreciate! Thank you!

Kigu Coffee

サポートが早く、とても助かりました。 星4にした理由は、レビュー依頼メールの種類をいくつか作れたらよかったのと、
顧客をカテゴリーに分けて、メール送りたくないリストの作成や、レビューをしていない先に追加のメールを送る自動設定などが出来たら良いですね。

Shopdaddy-Studio

Really nice application. I've done huge research before installing it. It has an excellent flexible design and functionality. For me was important to have SEO Google Rich snippets and Import reviews to Google Shopping. The customer service is also good, but be ready to contact them to add this app correctly, but it's not a big deal, they respond quickly. I would recommend Rivyo.

Guidalor

Useful app with very effective support. They quickly responded to my requests and did what I asked them.

Furnica

Very good application, support help. Best solution available from Shopify. Would recommend to anyone who needs to post feedback from customers.

Yo-Yo DESK® UK

I use this app for few years now. It is great! Support is also excellent and very quick! Highly recommended!

mylulush.ro

Good app at affordable price, I am using it on multiple websites without any problems. Chat support is also fast.