Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews + Photo Reviews + Product Question Answer

The Lingerie Store USA

The Rivyo team was great to work with! They were very helpful and responsive to provide assistance in setting up the app (we're not techies) and the app provides exactly the features which we were wanting in a review app. We highly recommend working with Rivyo.

thelingeriestoreusa.com

Volterin

Wow, this is an an extremely nice app and the only app coming with so many great features. I am loving it so far.

What I enjoyed most is easy set up and how we can display reviews and start ratings.

GiftHeaven.net

This is the best Review App without any question. I tried several, and only this App brings it all together what I want. AND the customer support is A+. Helped me right away when I wanted something customized.

SELENAMILEY

this is the best app for reviews. the servicer doing GREAT job for us. GREAT APP! GREAT Servicer!This team is very good, this app is even better!THANK YOU!

2019/07/09
This app is very good, but it takes a long time to get into the background, which is very bad. It is recommended to optimize your network server.

Baubles + Soles

The customer service is insane!!! They are super responsive and very attentive to your needs. We just started using the app but so far, its been great!

amztmall

this is the best app for reviews. the servicer doing GREAT job for us. GREAT APP! GREAT Servicer!THANK YOU!

Hengda Online Shop

Very good service! I like them!and the app works very well!

GlorySmileCo

Great customer support and developer team! Super responsive + got css code for customizing the widget to fit my theme really well.

SafePal Wallet

Enough basic feature for the free plan, and if you want more, then $5.99 is not that expensive! Love this app.

Scoring Right

We started using this app just a couple of week ago. We had some minor teething challenges at first, but support were fantastic and quick to respond. The app does exactly what it is supposed to do, with no frills. Well done.