Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews, Amazon Aliexpress Import, Q&A

Skinz.gg

I had an issue with an element on their app and the developer on the chat helped out and made everything look so much better!

Wearto Somewhere

customer service are so fast and smooth, totally solved my problem, strongly recommend to any Shopify player A++

Lailata - Great Deals Everyday

great customer support

espiedassets

The app works great and their customer support was able to help me get it integrated with my theme. I would definitely recommend this theme and there support.

BOOM ATTITUDE

Very good customer support, very patient and kind. I like the design of the app, i think its one of the best one :)

statuegift

what a perfect app, i love that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Montvoo

I used this app to help increase trustability from new customers who come across my store and it definitely did a good job on it. Its support team is right on the spot to help you out. I really appreciate this app and highly recommend it.

Chicsta

Great App!
Many thanks to Mr. Thimatic from customer support, he did a great job and fixed the code in my store.
i recommend this app for everyone.

www.zainabae.com

Great App and Great customer support, many thanks to Mr. Thimatic from customer support, he did a great job and fixed the code in my store.
i recommend this app for everyone.

Greenverd

The best part about this app is the customer service. The team was very helpful and solved my problems very quickly. I recommend it.