Rivyo Product Reviews & QA

Rivyo Product Reviews & QA

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
October 18, 2022

Excellent customer service team who can help me solve problems quickly. Comments are also imported quickly and conveniently

TRANSON
China
Time spent using app: 8 days
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied October 21, 2022

Thank you very much for sharing your valuable experience with our service and app!! It means a lot to us.

For any queries, feel free to contact us through in-app chat or email us at support@webcontrive.com, we are always happy to help you.

October 13, 2022

My experience with Rivyo has been absolutely wonderful. Easy to use and includes all the features we needed. The team is very responsive and helpful. I recommend the app to anyone!

Trésor By Tanya
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied October 17, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing the great & wonderful experience with us, it means a lot to us. 🙂

For any queries, feel free to contact us at support@webcontrive.com or through in-app chat, we are always happy yo help you.

October 12, 2022

Amzing and fast supports. I don't leave reviews often but their efficient service is amazing. Would definetly recommend.

Litume
Taiwan
Time spent using app: 5 days
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied October 13, 2022

Thank you very much for taking your precious time to share your valuable experience with our app.

Do get in touch for any queries at support@webcontrive.com or through in-app chat, we are always happy to help you.

October 9, 2022

We are very satisfied. Real good App and awesome support / service. Thank you! We do recommend this App.

Tools.de TP Profishop GmbH
Germany
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied October 10, 2022

Thank you for your kind words. We’re grateful for your amazing feedback.

Do get in touch with us for any queries through in-app chat or email us at support@webcontrive.com, we are always happy to help you.

October 6, 2022

We are very satisfied with the service. Any problem is handled very quickly.
We can highly recommend this app.

beekind.ch
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 5 months
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied October 6, 2022

We are glad to hear that you are satisfied & happy with our app and service. Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us!!

For further queries, feel free to contact us via our app-in chat or email us at support@webcontrive.com, we are always happy to help you.

October 5, 2022

The app is missing a feature that I would love, but it does the job. I can see my star ratings appearing on Pinterest and google, which is awesome. And customer service is wonderful.

Jenston Girl
Time spent using app: 5 months
October 2, 2022

Doesn't seem to work. No one even answers you out here. Totally lousy is how I can describe them. I'm now wondering how to even get this working.

DodgeWaters
India
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 30, 2022

It is a very useful app. Importing reviews is easy and the support team is very helpful. Will recommend trying it out!

Pocket Raccoon
Time spent using app: 18 days
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied October 6, 2022

We are glad to hear that our app meet your expectation, Thank you very much for taking your precious time to share your experience.

September 29, 2022

Superbe app, le service est super réactif et permet de tout setup rapidement, un grand merci à eux, je recommande

Cuisine-adore
France
Time spent using app: 23 days
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied October 6, 2022

Thanks so much for your thoughtful and wonderful review. 🙂

Do get in touch for any queries at support@webcontrive.com and through in-app live chat, we are always happy to help you.

September 26, 2022

I had a ton of questions on how to utilize their app for general store reviews vs products and the rep that I was working with was not only responsive but very informative and helped pivot and we got what we needed. The customer service has been great!

Callisters Christmas
Time spent using app: 3 months
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied October 6, 2022

Thank you so much for the review! I’m glad to hear that you’re enjoying your experience with our app.