Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews + Photo Reviews + Product Question Answer

Desk Mess

Easy to use, and responsive support team for any issues you might have. Would definitely recommend to others

DigitallyWild

Great customer support. Super fast response and assistance in installation of the app. I wish there was more customization to the email template available tho. Like overall look of the template. Hopefully it'll be available at the next update. Thanks for your help :)

MosquiBang

Thank you very much to have set up code to my theme! Good job, the result is amazing! And thank you for the rapidity!

CryoSilkCo

Awesome support. app looks great on my store. love the price and look! ill definitely use this app for a long time

Diva Animal

Rivyo team is prompt to solve my problem! Thank you very much for the kind assistance! Love to use it

Lifesuch

I initially had a small issue with this app with the "Ask a Question" and "Write a review" button, so I emailed the developer and they fixed it very quickly. The app is very clean for being free and I highly recommend it. :)

Tiertron

Very good experience and service, if you need your help, please help me, thank you~
I hope my store will be in full swing.

Weebeasts / Nichole Lillian Ryan

This is the perfect app to allow people that adopt to share their reviews and photos too.
The app team has been awesome and has helped answer my questions and make some little changes to settings with code to make everything just the way I want it to. Awesome in every way.

ClassicPillow

Simple, efficient, customizable, cheap, and with photo review even in the free plan. Great. Good job.

Vapeciga.com

Great, It works well. Maybe I have not installed it correctly, I contacted the service team, they are efficient, help me to solve the problem quickly!