Rivyo Product Reviews & QA

Product Reviews, Photos, Amazon/Aliexpress Reviews, Q&A, UGC

Free plan available
Product Review

Escolha de Tudo

Fantastic company! Great service and their support is very attentive to customers. It's worth the investment. Thank you very much!

Ruya Yoga

App is easy to set up and support is fast. This is the second store I have used this app for. Happy customer

APOLLO SUN Vitamins

The Rivyo team was very helpful through the whole process and now our reviews are all imported. Reviews are so important to build trust and value, we highly recommend installing this APP.

Unik Portrait

This should be one of the best review APPs we've ever used, very easy to use and powerful. The technical support is also very timely and professional, and has been very helpful when we need it. Highly recommended!

kwumsy

Thimatic is good! Helped us install the code in the theme and also helped me with all the problems. You guys are the best!

Two Rivers Coffee Direct- Coffee pods, Tea pods, Hot Cocoa pods, and more....

Very helpful in adding and managing reviews for our shopify store. I would definitely recommend this app.

Nimba Bijuterii

Very helpful. I used this app for the product reviews, you can check the reviews and then approve it. The application is very easy to use and also behind it you will find a dream team ready to help you with whatever you need.

JorjaniHomeAndGifts

App looks great, I’m new to Shopify and didn’t have a clue how to set up the app and the support team were really helpful and set up everything for me. I’ve only just opened my store but it all seems great. Highly recommend.

Marmalade Grove

App is good, very easy to customize especially the support. The Thimatic team worked with me and fixed all my issues .

The Wishing Thorn

This is a really fantastic app, that does more than expected. Customer service is beyond stellar. The Thimatic team made the transition from Etsy to Shopify a breeze with their review app, Thank you! Btw I run this app in both my stores without issue.