Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews + Photo Reviews + Product Question Answer

AOKING

very great service as always, highly recommend, if you need the shopify reviews service, I though it's the best for your choose, do not miss it!!

Johny Lou

Customer support is super great. I have a black background in my Shopify store, so all the text colors got mix up, (It automatically set for white background Shopify store), but they help me fix my problems. I highly recommend it, I enjoy their customer support so much, (just tell them your problem, they will fix it)

Fadlash

the service and app are really great! The support service solves m issues within 10 minutes, really fast and good!

Aipaws

Great service and app! I just installed the app and got some problems with the code, they helped me to fix my issues swiftly.

G&G Italia

Love it. just installed the app, works exactly as it should. needed some support and got it in no time. Thank you!

The Good Heist

Excellent support and great app!! this is the best budget review app on the platform in my opinion. Highly Recommended!! Thanks Jack!!

Let's Save The Ocean

I use this app for a couple of stores now. I just couldn't be more pleased with the performance of this app and the great customer service, they set it up for you no hassle. Perfect!

TrendFactory

Perfect support. Fast delivery on time. The team fix my account and the reviews are in my store now.

THE HOT IGLOO ®

Delighted with the level of customer service. Jack has helped a lot to make it perfect in the store. Now I will start trying this app and I will probably take the premium plan. In my opinion, this Product Review app may be the best of Shopify. Great job!

IZZOV

great support team, fast response and the app its self is easy to use. you can write and upload your own review or directly import and is free to use.