Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews, Amazon Aliexpress Import, Q&A

Catchdealshere

it is strong and we can make reviews there by ourself.
as the new sell in shopify, we really recommend it!good luck

mazitoo

Customer support is super helpful and knowledgeable. It's great to know that the support team is by your side whenever needed.

Our Music Club

Alright. You install this app to import reviews from AliExpress. Then, they say that you have to pay $5 or check more details... broken link!

June 19, 2020

Hey, Really sorry for the misunderstanding but we clearly mention this thing in our app Pricing Plan that AliExpress Review import is available in the advance plan. So please if you have any questions regarding it can you please email me on support@thimatic.com we will definitely help you at any time. Thanks

Skinz.gg

I had an issue with an element on their app and the developer on the chat helped out and made everything look so much better!

Wearto Somewhere

customer service are so fast and smooth, totally solved my problem, strongly recommend to any Shopify player A++

Lailata - Great Deals Everyday

great customer support

espiedassets

The app works great and their customer support was able to help me get it integrated with my theme. I would definitely recommend this theme and there support.

BOOM ATTITUDE

Very good customer support, very patient and kind. I like the design of the app, i think its one of the best one :)

statuegift

what a perfect app, i love that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Montvoo

I used this app to help increase trustability from new customers who come across my store and it definitely did a good job on it. Its support team is right on the spot to help you out. I really appreciate this app and highly recommend it.