Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews, Amazon Aliexpress Import, Q&A

Katlish

Fast support. Could use a faster way to edit multiple reviews at once though. But otherwise perfect.
UPDATE: I had a question about importing reviews and support said they would do it for me. They did it and messed up the entire formatting, different reviews were imported, the changes i spent hours making all undone and all I got was " we are very sorry ". They Took a long time to fix the formatting but i still have to go through all of them to make my changes once again. Not happy about wasting another day on it.

AZTech Supplements

good staff support. paid package is pretty good. would recommend bla bla bla bla bla bla 100 characters

Armcroft

I have checked out a few review apps but I liked this one as it places the reviews in a widget at the bottom of the page below the footer. This way a visitor will scroll photos>description>reviews/social proof.

The app still needed some config after the auto-install however the team stated they would make changes to my custom theme to make the app fit and they delivered on their promise.

Peak Spirit

Good support team especially Jigs. Helpful till all the questions have been answered to the highest standard.

Mgedeng

Dealing with problems very quickly is a particularly good partner,No need for my engineer, he solved all the problems.

Shiatsu Pad

Don Max

So far, I've had fast response and excellent customer service from the developer, I hope my store gets lots of reviews!

Be CBD Life

Im using the app to gather reviews, I just started using so hopefully I will love it. The setup part was great the devolopers did a great job and were very attentive to my request. Very fast and efficient definetly recommended!

JANDJPACKAGINGvinyl

if your uese it in a correct way it is smoothly
And if not ,ask customer service for help
they wil fix it for you in a very short time

Lulu Yatta

Great App. Does everything i need. The support is really quick and helpful which to me is the most important. Thank for all your help :)