Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews + Photo Reviews + Product Question Answer

Money Growers Ph

Fast response and great customer service! This app is amazing and helps a lot! and it has a free plan!:)

TheThought-ThatCounts

It's needless to say that this is a game-changing app, so I would rather talk about the other benefits - It's very well priced (affordable), has a ton of features, templates and options. And most importantly, the support team of Rivyo is the best support I have ever come across on shopify. They are polite, quick, responsive and will go out of their way to make your life easier. If you have trouble installing the app for any reason, they'll do it for you with the speed of light.

kinglemoto

Best support service, perfect app, it is easy to use, the function satisfied me. I highly recommend to all of you!

hairlovewig

Great product and customer service! he solved all the questions I have met, thanks :) 123321123321123

Vulcazon

I am really happy with the customer support, always available and kind, they immediately solved an initial problem I had with the application that, in my opinion, is the best there is around for quality and price

uucoverscom

This is geast team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barefoot Provisions

App works well but needed support. Did the chat and they setup everything really nice and fast. I recommend this app.

PengWing CZY Technology Ltd.

Rivyo review app provides all features my store needs, plus the look and feel looks great. We have an issue during setup, Rivyo's support team provided assistance and fix in a very quick turnaround. Highly recommended product!

BrightTurn™

This is Free App and I've been using it for my 2 stores. It's perfect and looks professional. More, the support team are quite helpful.

MyZoo Store

Excellent design, fully customizable (I needed a Spanish translation - you can be sure will find everything inside the app), and a big thank you to the Thimatic Themes team for their support (for free!) as I had issue with borders after installing it on my page!!