Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews + Photo Reviews + Product Question Answer

milawigs

Thank you for your very fast replies to my questions and the help with the setting of the app. Great! It works well.

AuksplaceX

Support team is super fast and great. App is great as well. Thanks alot for this beautiful app. Thumbs up

PonyCycle, Inc.

The customer service is quick, a good APP, and it would be better if could have more function such as group review.

CervicaleSolution

Good bye LOOX !

+ Rivyo app are perfect photo reviews and push customers to add their own reviews.

+ The design are sober and efficient and you have many beautiful ways to display it.

+ The free version are full of great features but for few dollars, you can have access to options that help you to scale fast!

++ This app allow you to do what’s others reviews app do not allow you for free (install and look in the options ^^)!

+++ Above all, its not complicate to setup and configurable in any language and if you have any trouble or question, the support service are nice and reactive and they even customize their help to perfectly match with your store (Its so good to talk with a human and not a bot !!!).

Do not hesitate! Give it a FREE try!

JacketCentre

Fantastic app! Does everything it needs to do. I had some questions about the app and the app developer answered it nicely and even helped me with the coding! SUPER SERVICE :)

The Running ahead

The staff was very helpful in dealing with the problem in a timely and serious manner, very satisfied with the operation of this software, thank you!

Peachy Savage

Overall happy with this app. I like the review page.
I am on the free plan and sent a review request email to previous customers (50) manually. And I noticed afterwards that they sent a review request of the wrong product. the same dress to 50 clients...I hope most of the mails ended in spam box because this is really embarassing. when i addressed customer support they implied that i clicked the wrond product 50 times .... mmhh, I'm very very sure I didnt.
Anyways, Im still using the app and other than that incident im pretty content. Customer service is always available and does whats necessary to solve problems. Thanks

Trip Gear Store

it's the best help for me. thank for your good support. I recommend this app for who improve for your website reliable. it figures out your problem.

Nifty Corners

Great customer service support! Quick to respond and very helpful considering that is app is 100% free!!!!

Japan Premium Malaysia

Simple setup, I am all for the free product photo review. Customer service is fast to respond as quickly as possible and tried to get things done as soon as I made a request.

About the problem I am facing with import, only english is available to import for the other language I have to go through the support team to help me import to their database.