Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews + Photo Reviews + Product Question Answer

givelucky

perfect APP for my website!!! what's more, it's free! helpful for my business. and the customer service is very nice and patient to anwser my question!

passionocéan

GREAT SUPPORT ! responsive, he helped me in a few minutes and solve my problem! I recommend to everyone you can go there with your eyes closed

ICANホイールジャパン

This is a very good review app, and the support replies in a minute, love this app, and it is very easy to do the thing................

Gladiest

This app is very easy and has great features to use! Very helpful support and highly recommend to people who need review app for their Shopify store.

PassionGive

Other review apps do not come close to the look, usability and support of Rivyo. There was no code conflict with any of my other apps, including the page builder (GemPages). They personally helped me implement and fix a bug one particular app called 'Infinite Scrolling' were the star badges would not display and very quickly they were able to fix this problem for all users.

Rivyo works perfectly in all ways. But I noticed one very important feature missing.. The app is lacking a 'delete all reviews' feature, so I requested them to add this feature. I am still waiting for this feature to be added. Currently you can only manually delete all reviews on current page which is about 30 reviews. So if you have 5,000 reviews it will take forever to delete them all by hand.

Looking forward to the next update with this much needed feature. Thanks for such an awesome app and friendly support!

--WILL UPDATE TO 5 STARS WHEN THIS FEATURE IS ADDED--

Embroidery By TM

Incredible support !!!
Very fast!
Chat support has helped me set up an app in my store and transfer a CSV file from my reviews.
Perfect application and perfect support! thank you

Fresh Bath Bombs

Using it my store. Very easy to implement and use. very friendly to our users as well. Highly recommend. Amazing customer service!!

DeeLight Crafts

This review app is exactly what I need. All functions are there. Another app that I tried is too confusing. And I really appreciate the swift action from Jack. Thank you, Jack and Rivyo team!

Trenddo

Rivyo Product Review - great shopify app, quick and nice support. Really helps you to increase your sells.

Pandxp

This app is a lot way better than any other else with its price 5.99/month. Don't wanna pay? Just get a free plan which has all of the features as paid one except having a watermark in the corner of the review section.

Plus, I guarantee that their outstanding customer service will never let you fail or get disappointed from any problems you have. I recently contacted the Rivyo App Support team for some errors that I got to my page after changing a new theme. Dev from Rivyo Support Team cleared my mess right away within 5 minutes. I'm so much appreciated for their patience on their customers. Thanks again Dev from Pandxp Online Store. www.pandxp.com