Rivyo Product Reviews & QA

Product Reviews, Photos, Amazon/Aliexpress Reviews, Q&A, UGC

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Product Review

Clothes-Together

I cannot believe it took me this long to find this app... I truly just love it! The layout choices are all great, it looks, clean and I was so excited to get some of my reviews uploaded. Anyway thank you for this free app., I am not needing to look anymore.

Mayaar Online

Amazing app. Very fast customer service. The best free reviews app. Submitting a review process is little bit lengthy for customers but good work and worthy to have this app. It also include questions and answers section.

FingerlingsHugs

FingerlingsHugs.co.uk sends you lots of HUGS!!

Thank you so much for all your quick support and help getting the Rivyo review app working on our website. It looks great!

Our award winning interactive toys look so much more enticing with the reviews.

All the best,
The FingerlingsHugs support team

goonsshop

Super handige app je krijgt doormiddel van deze app meer sales en
meer vertrouwen in jouw webshop.
zeker aanteraden

Zalashops

I have never experienced such great service. The support team was the most helpful. I downloaded and installed the app on my store but the reviews weren't showing up. I was going to keep trying to debug it myself but i decided to shoot the support team an email around 1am. The responded 10 mins later requesting access to my store. I granted them access and the issue was resolved in another 10 minutes. This is the BEST review app company on Shopify hands down.

Izishoppin

thank you to the team for fixing the problems of setting up. A few things to fix yet but the app is definitely one of the best of all.

J&Q House

This app is simple and easy to operate. If you encounter problems, it will help me solve the problem for the first time. I hope that this team will be better and give us the technical support.

Tuneful Hair

I saw that many of the apps developed by their team are 5.0 ratings. It is really a strong team. The technology and service are first-class, perfect for solving the troubles of using shopfiy store!

Keto Things

Cool app, easy to modify and having great support. Response time is very fazy, and it's free. Perfect. Thank You Guys

Hndproductstnt

One of the best and easiest apps I'll ever use. Customer support is amazing and fast. Highly recommend