Rivyo Product Reviews , 2,069 reviews

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its robust functionality and exceptional customer support. It offers customizable review forms, SEO rich snippets, and the ability to moderate and reply to reviews. It also supports importing reviews from platforms like Amazon. Merchants find it user-friendly, reliable, and affordable. The customer support is praised for being responsive and helpful, particularly with app setup. It's seen as a valuable tool for gathering customer feedback and improving products and services.

April 21, 2021

we are very satisfied with Rivyo ,it is amazing! we have tested other software such as Ali product review, I have to say ,the Rivyo is the best!

DIVEVOLK
China
September 14, 2021

Great work and awesome support. Helped us with integration on our website and it turned out awesome.

rokket.ch
Switzerland
July 27, 2022

This app seems to be able to do everything I want it to do - email customers for reviews, have a Q&A section, post reviews with photos (or videos), re-post to social media. It is also much cheaper than the last one I used. And, the customer support has been great. It was not super easy to transfer reviews from our other site, but this one integrates easily with Shopify. And the help I got to transfer was great. There is a little bit of incorrect English in some communications and on the site. I also find the interface really easy to use and edit.

Folkwear
WebContrive replied July 29, 2022

Thank you so much for your positive feedback!! We are happy to see that our app meets your requirement and you have a great experience with us.

February 9, 2023

very good customer service, quick responses and good integration. would recommend and take again. awesome

lerava.com
Italy
WebContrive replied February 14, 2023

Thank you very much for sharing the great feedback with us, It means a lot to us!!

For any queries, feel free to contact us at support@webcontrive.com or via in-app chat, we are always happy to help you.

Edited June 10, 2020

These guys are the fastest helpers I've come across. 6 stars for their support and help! The product does what it says. It helps you get reviews!

Good Citizens Eyewear
July 27, 2019

When I auto installed this app it didn’t completely auto install all the features I wanted. I contacted the app developer and they manually fixed it for me within 24 hours. I asked for even more specifics placement and within another 24 hours they placed every single thing in the app exactly how I wanted it! Great customer service. Efficient time. And custom install! I would highly recommend!

Fifty50 Apparel
April 13, 2021

This app is great and the staff is even better!! Direct support on the spot! No waiting for tickets or answering emails. Really the best review app I have seen so far!!

TipTopHomeDecor
July 6, 2022

Great app for adding reviews to your shopify shop and great customer service. I would definitely recommend it.

Allio Olive Oil
WebContrive replied July 7, 2022

Thank you very much for sharing your great experience with us.

For any queries, feel free to contact us at support@webcontrive.com or in-app live chat, we are always happy to help you.

May 11, 2020

the customer service team was great and helpful, they replied instantly and was able to give me tips to start adding my reviews!

Influencify Co
April 8, 2022

レビューアプリは、複数試しましたが、最も設定・管理画面の分かりやすさがあり、また設定で困った際もサポートに翻訳アプリを使って英語で連絡を入れただけで、簡単に問題を解決してくれました!日本人でもわかりやすく、使いやすいアプリとして個人的にはこれに決めました!まだ使って短いですが、おすすめだと思います!

きつさこ
Japan
WebContrive replied April 8, 2022

Thank you very much for your wonderful feedback, It means a lot to us. :)

For any queries, connect with us via our app-in chat or email us at hello@thimatic.com, we are always happy to solve your all queries.