Rivyo Product Reviews , 2,116 reviews

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to import reviews from Amazon, customize review layouts, and display reviews on product and collection pages. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, affordable pricing, and features like customizable review forms, SEO rich snippets, and review moderation. The app's integration with Google Shopping is also praised. Many describe the customer support as quick and efficient in problem-solving.

March 15, 2019

Didn't worked as expected. Most features requires an upgrade to the paid plan and then there is no useful features left for free.

On The Rugs
Denmark
5 minutes using the app
Edited June 23, 2021

Seems I use the free plan, there are only a few limited functions that I can use, but it is quite enough for our store so far. Great customer service, easy to use. But it has a problem, the chrome extension can't grab the corresponding reviews for the specific item, I have to delete the wrong review by myself one by one.

Sock It Up Sock Co
2 minutes using the app
February 21, 2019

Awesome and quick support. Did exactly what I was hoping for them to do.

[BLEEP] & CHILL
Philippines
November 6, 2018

So far so good! The support was reliable and quick to respond. The works as intended and cannot wait for more features to come out!

The H2O Bottle
December 26, 2019

I used this app to do my customer reviews. I really like how it works, It's a beginner-friendly app and even easy to use for first time users. And your customer service is perfect. I can get prompt reply every single time and they fix my probs like always.

Pawsome Shop
April 25, 2024

artpodium.studio
Montenegro
About 2 years using the app
WebContrive replied May 3, 2024

Thank you so much for sharing great experience with us, Your feedback are valuable to us!

Don't hesitate to reach out through support@webcontrive.com or our in-app live chat, if you have any queries. Thank you for being our valued user! 😊

February 26, 2024

Random Panda
Over 3 years using the app
WebContrive replied February 28, 2024

Thank you so much for taking your precious time to share feedback with us!

May 17, 2024

ARDAP
Germany
30 days using the app
WebContrive replied May 27, 2024

Thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share your experience. It is always rewarding to hear kind words. :)

For any queries, feel free to contact us through in-app chat or email us at support@webcontrive.com, we are always happy to help you.

March 11, 2024

PrestigeLift
Germany
About 1 month using the app
WebContrive replied March 13, 2024

Thank you very much for sharing the feedback with us!!!

For any queries, feel free to contact us at support@webcontrive.com or via in-app live chat, we are always happy to help you.

February 2, 2024

AbsoluteSkin
South Africa
7 months using the app
WebContrive replied February 7, 2024

Thank you for taking the time to share your great and valuable feedback with us!

For any queries, feel free to contact us at support@webcontrive.com or via in-app chat. We are always happy to help you.