Rivyo Product Review

Rivyo Product Review

by Thimatic

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews, Amazon Aliexpress Import, Q&A

letour

I uesed this APP to my store ,it's great ! Easy to install and use ,and the layout of the review is neat, but it cannot be resized

Altitude Accessories

Great app and great customer service.
I had trouble setting it up, but support instantly helped me.

Myhappycart.ph

Great app. Great costumer service. helps me to install properly my apps <3 will recommend this app to my friends.

RSpark

This is an amazing app. Supporter is so kind. so helpful and useful for major sales. love this app and everything it offers

K1dz-Smile

no regrets in purchasing this app. Very easy to use, do not need code and technical skills. and customer support is very helpful.

Ilisio

Very useful and customizable app, easy to set up. Swift support assistance to implement some additional customization.
Love the app and its works as mentioned.

Tábua Defrost™

This is the best free product review I've used so far. Also, I needed a little help with something and the support team helped me very quickly and effectively! Great app!

conepalt

amazing customer service, nice price, good working, very fixable, i realy like this app!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ooPods Webshop

nice app and easy app to use, many options. and also they have great support, i had some difficultys they helped me really good and very kind and helpfull.

Minksters

I am new to using this app and had a little trouble installing it properly, but the design team helped me get it all figured out. They were very helpful. I am looking forward to working with the app.