Route ‑ Shipping Protection

Route ‑ Shipping Protection

by RouteApp LLC

Fuel Growth with Order Protection, Package Tracking & More

Blue Haven Holistics

I've heard good reviews about this app so wanted to download it to my store. There was a glitch downloading and getting my account set up. I contacted Route and they walked me through it. Very helpful and great customer service!

Hissy Fit Fabrics

What a great peace of mind for both myself and my customers for easy, economical shipment coverage. A large percentage have opted to use Route for their shipments and we have had a great experience with this company.

BodyBrew

We have definitely noticed a higher conversion rate on our site since using the Route app. Over 70% of our customers opt for the insurance, which increases their confidence in our business and the confidence that no matter what they will get their product.

Replica Surfaces

Route has been a game-changer. There is nothing worse than receiving complaints about damaged products and Route has lifted that off or our shoulders. I was skeptical at first, but was reassured to find that they treat my customers with the same "white glove" service that I strive for. They were helpful and friendly in setting everything up and it has been an easy addition to our store. I only wish I had found out about their service earlier. Highly recommended even if you have have a small damage rate.

Legends

It has helped customers feel more secure when ordering knowing their order is covered if lost/stolen

TEAMLTD Shop

This app is great, and a no brainer for any retailer. Any opportunity to offer the customer more protection on their order for no cost to the merchant is great. Amazing support staff and simple integration completed by Route

The Great Fantastic

This app is not only incredible and truly does increase conversion, but the customer support was outstanding. I need help desperately on a Saturday night and they were there to assist me. Thank you!

Prior Snowboard Manufactory Ltd.

We just installed Route last week and we already saw some traction. The on-boarding was super simple and fast. We are stoked we can offer protection for their new rides! We've seen a growing number of packages being damaged over the years and this app was just what we needed to gain trust and add value for our customers.
Would definitely recommend!!

TREW Gear

Heard about Route through another company that we have partnered with in the past and so happy that I took their advice to talk to Route! The people at Route are fantastic to work with, the on-boarding is wicked fast and based on the orders that are coming through our customers are happy to have shipping insurance as an option when placing an order. Very excited about Route and the value that it adds to our site/customer trust. Would highly recommend adding it to your store!!!

RYLA

The best service for e-commerce ever!! I've had many customer with lost, stolen and damaged in transit packages. Ever since I installed Route, I haven't had to deal with any shipping issues. This is revolutionary and I have no doubt will quickly be available on millions of e-commerce sites.

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 13