Route ‑ Shipping Protection

Route ‑ Shipping Protection

by RouteApp LLC

One-Click Shipping Protection

Empyre Off-Road

I love Route! I've been using the app for about six months and it's already protected dozens of my customers. They are easy to work with, super responsive and all around great guys and gals. I would highly recommend using it!

X Nutrition

Awesome APP

saved us thousands of dollars already

they are responsive and also provide great customer service

Barefoot Blonde Hair

Remove the need to worry about customers claims of undelivered, damagaed, or stolen packages. Route insurance has helped our customer service team have resources to handle the times in which a customer honestly or distinctly claims issues with their shipping service. At a no-cost for the business, the customer pays a nominal cost to have shipping service included and the integration at checkout ensures that over 70% of our customers choose to pay for this shipping insurance. I highly recommend this service for any business that has customer complaints related to damaged, stolen or undelivered packages.

Affluent

Works excellent and helps customers feel safer when purchasing from our store. I would highly recommend them.

Element Ring Co

Pretty great for what it does. We haven't had any issues with it really and our customers really seem to like it. We've only seem one or two actual claims come through but both were handled quickly and the customers were happy!

babycoco

I do love this app. I have found so much help and simplicity in navigating my customers to help with their shipping needs. I do wish it was easier for them to contact Route at times, but I understand things are moving slower during this pandemic. I have been happy with this application and will continue to offer it to my customers.

1Sale Deals

Route is really great! Their team is responsive and they do not give trouble honoring their insurance commitments. Our customer love the piece of mind that comes with having Route as a Shipping Insurance option! Thank Team Route!

The Snuggly Geekling

No more fighting with the post office over missing scans! Route gives me and my customers the peace of mind we need, and the billing process is a breeze.

BowHive

I love the piece of mind this gives me. As well as the piece of mind it gives my customers. Knowing the items I’ve worked hard to package are being covered. Wouldn’t go without it.

WANDRD Gear

My company implemented Route onto our website a year ago and it has been an integral aid in our customer experience. The integration was very quick and the support team has always been expedient.