Route ‑ Shipping Protection

Route ‑ Shipping Protection

by RouteApp LLC

Fuel Growth with Order Protection, Package Tracking & More

Hogy Lure Company Online Shop

Satisfied after 6 months. We've kept a sharp eye on claims, turn around time, and customer satisfaction using route. We've filed ~ 12 claims in the past 6 months and have not had any customer complaints. Turn around time is OK ~ 2 business days. Recommended based on our current experience.

3 Plus Me

This app really gives my customers peace of mind when they make a purchase with my company. We love it and recommend it! I feel that without it people are more hesitant to purchase my products because they can be damaged in the mail so easily.

JUGGZ Tumblers & Accessories

I needed a back up plan to protect my customers against the ever growing lost and damaged USPS packages. This was an easy integration, and hassle free on my end for customers to file claims. I am very happy with this app!

The Lace Cactus

Route has saved us SO much time in customer service and provided our customers more security when shopping on our site. Route is an absolute MUST-HAVE and I wish we had learned about this service sooner! 5 stars!

Zeal Generation Inc

Route has been pretty quick to resolve any customer claims that are filed, usually having the order re-ordered within 24 hours time frame. Customer is happy they're covered in case of lost or stolen parcels, we're happy that it's an extra revenue stream for all lost/stolen shipments.

Domio Sports

Our AOV is $250 so considering - happy to not have to deal with lost shipments anymore because they can be expensive.

Estancia Tiles

What a great app! I have 2 Shopify stores and added the app during the holiday season mainly for protection from porch pirates. It is very easy to use. The dashboard is simple yet gives all the order information. I have only had to use the insurance once but it was a smooth process. They send a spreadsheet weekly detailing orders who have chosen the insurance at checkout. I have it turned on as default. Customer service and accounting has been wonderful. I can not say enough about this app. It is a necessity for any stores delivering.

Urban Comfort Apparel

My customers and I love this option! the app was VERY easy to install and to work. It gives my customers and I peace of mind at a very affordable cost! Thank you!

Allie Katz Boutique

Game changer!! Gives my customers peace of mind with all the USPS issues here lately and is a very affordable option for everyone!

Irregular Exposure

The Route App has been a great asset for my company! We used to spend hours managing shipping claims. We have been able to save money and time now! I encourage every e-commerce business owner to use the Route App!