RTL Master: Arabic & Hebrew

Right-To-Left, Translations, Fonts, Notifications and more!

From $9.95/month

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

RTL Master - Right To Left

לחיים הפקות

Location Israel

This is a great app, easy to set up and looks great and the best thing is the amazing customer service that help resolve any issue in no time

Dawerlee Shop

The app isnt functioning, its been an hour since installed it and add it into my theme Embed, but cant change the font style from the setting,

May 22, 2022

Hi!
We're sorry to hear about the confusion. We can see you haven't chosen any font or toggled the font option yet.

Our team reached out to you via Email so we can help.

Karmastore11

I used this app and i install it their is few bugs because i translate some of the words before i install the app.
so the support help me to fix it and also fixed me some RTL issues. very fast answer and 5 stars service. would recommended this app, make the work easier and simple and save a lot of time. thank you

Oudy DO

It didn’t work for me, didn’t change my side of the Arabic language for me. I followed all the instructions.

April 6, 2022

Hey, we are sorry to hear that.
We noticed you deleted the app just a few minutes after installation and didn't toggle the app in your theme. That's why it didn't work.

As our customer support wrote to you, we will be happy to help you with the installation process and refund you if you aren't satisfied.

Please let us know :)

BONO DORO

I used this app and saved thousands of shekels that I would pay for ranting an expert. The RTL works great in Hebrew, and the biggest advantage of the app is the amazing customer service that is always available, pleasant, patient, and willing to find a solution for any problem.

Sugar & Spice IL

I use this app on several sites I own! It's hard to explain how simple and effective it is! This app is life changing! Revives any site! A must-have app!

Shoppu - שופו

Great app! Saved me hours on doing my own code work with a click of a button. It also translates AND the big plus - it offers some nice sans-serif fonts in Hebrew. Totally worth the cost.
Itay is super quick and responsive to any questions/requests/fixes. Highly recommended.

Tefen Medical

תוסף מעולה ושירות לקוחות טוב מאוד! ממליץ
חסכו לנו המון שעות עבודה
A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Idandi

אפליקצייה מעולה, מאוד פשוטה ונוחה לשימוש, תומכת בכל ערכות הנושא והשירות שלהם גם מאוד יעל ועונים במהירות

Love Pleasure

Great app, works perfect and flawless, professional support that is always happy to help, highly recommended

Previous 1 3 4 5