RTL Master

RTL Master

by Convo Apps

Make your store suitable for Hebrew/Arabic in few clicks!

Renya

I have a website in Hebrew. when I started working on shopify I saw it didn't support the RTL for Hebrew. I searched for an app to help me with it and found RTL master. It emidietly change my website (in seconds, I was shocked) and made the text/menus and Fotter the right direction. Than, when I installed an app for allaborate product description option, the Hebrew was messt up again. I approched RTL support center, they answered me less than an hour and fixet it right away. I am new to shopify and this is my first e-commerce webstie. People like Itay from RTL Masters give me the comfidence that I have my back covered with professional that will help right when I need it. Thank you guys!!

cpapstore

The app works great! Exceptional customer support, speedy response time, and very professional, highly recommended.

July 8, 2021

Very nice to hear. Thanks!
Good luck with your store, and we are available anytime for anything you need 🙏

Umasqu (Hebrew)

After years of paying a lot of money for RTL + translation finally there is a great solution!
Simple app that does the job in seconds with great customer support!
Highly recommended

July 8, 2021

Thank you for the kind words 😇!
Our pleasure to help.

Good luck with the new store!

Cushyby

The only app I've seen that works with RTL professionally and powerfully. And what can I say about the support team Words do not express. Thank you very much

June 6, 2021

Thanks a lot for the warm words 🙏🏽
We were happy to help you to be able to use both RTL and LTR layouts in your store!

getstrongfit.com

great app very simple with great customer support!
really recommend to all the stores that need rtl

June 6, 2021

Thank you, We are happy to see that the app works great for you 👌🏽

TOLA

I use the app for my store and it’s a great app for RTL to translate my store into the Arabic language Also the support team very helpful good job keep it up

Thank you!
We were happy to help you make your store suitable for the Arabic language 😊

Dynamic Outdoors

the app is really really great , also the support response is very quick , and helpful
recommanded!!

June 6, 2021

Thanks, we appreciate your review!
Good luck with your store 🏆

Kessim for Men Israel

This is a wonderful app! it is the best Hebrew translation app that I use so far. The support is great and it does a professional job of aligning the store right to left. I 100% recommend it!
Tamar Kutnick

Agape

I used the app to translate my store, very eazy to use and apply. Looks amazing and no less important a very pleasant and FAST! support team. Very much recommended!!

May 17, 2021

Thank you.
We are always available for any other questions if necessary,

LA REINA

The app works great and excellent customer service is available and responds quickly thank you so much!!!!!!!

May 17, 2021

Thanks for the kind words.
Our customer service is available whenever needed :)

Previous 1