RTL Master Plus: עברית \ عربي

RTL Master Plus: עברית \ عربي

From $9.95/month. 2-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
July 4, 2022

I used this app to write my website in Hebrew. It worked perfectly on changing the Left to right system to the hebrew right to left. I really don't know what I would do without this app!

Origem Fresh Coffee
Time spent using app: 21 days
Hebrew & Arabic Apps replied July 6, 2022

Thanks so much for the kind words 🙏🏽
This is why we made this app, to make things easier 😇

May 24, 2022

This is a great app, easy to set up and looks great and the best thing is the amazing customer service that help resolve any issue in no time

לחיים הפקות
Time spent using app: 16 days
Hebrew & Arabic Apps replied July 6, 2022

Thanks, appreciate your feedback 😊
We're happy to help anytime!

May 22, 2022

The app isnt functioning, its been an hour since installed it and add it into my theme Embed, but cant change the font style from the setting,

Dawerlee Shop
Time spent using app: About 17 hours
Hebrew & Arabic Apps replied May 22, 2022

Hi!
We're sorry to hear about the confusion. We can see you haven't chosen any font or toggled the font option yet.

Our team reached out to you via Email so we can help.

April 17, 2022

I used this app and i install it their is few bugs because i translate some of the words before i install the app.
so the support help me to fix it and also fixed me some RTL issues. very fast answer and 5 stars service. would recommended this app, make the work easier and simple and save a lot of time. thank you

Karmastore11
Time spent using app: 5 days
April 6, 2022

It didn’t work for me, didn’t change my side of the Arabic language for me. I followed all the instructions.

Oudy DO
Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app: 11 minutes
Hebrew & Arabic Apps replied April 6, 2022

Hey, we are sorry to hear that.
We noticed you deleted the app just a few minutes after installation and didn't toggle the app in your theme. That's why it didn't work.

As our customer support wrote to you, we will be happy to help you with the installation process and refund you if you aren't satisfied.

Please let us know :)

February 12, 2022

I used this app and saved thousands of shekels that I would pay for ranting an expert. The RTL works great in Hebrew, and the biggest advantage of the app is the amazing customer service that is always available, pleasant, patient, and willing to find a solution for any problem.

BONO DORO
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 29, 2022

I use this app on several sites I own! It's hard to explain how simple and effective it is! This app is life changing! Revives any site! A must-have app!

Sugar & Spice IL
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 4, 2022

Great app! Saved me hours on doing my own code work with a click of a button. It also translates AND the big plus - it offers some nice sans-serif fonts in Hebrew. Totally worth the cost.
Itay is super quick and responsive to any questions/requests/fixes. Highly recommended.

Shoppu - שופו

A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Tefen Medical
Time spent using app: About 2 months
December 26, 2021

אפליקצייה מעולה, מאוד פשוטה ונוחה לשימוש, תומכת בכל ערכות הנושא והשירות שלהם גם מאוד יעל ועונים במהירות

Idandi