RTL Master: Arabic & Hebrew

Right-To-Left, Translations, Fonts, Notifications and more!

From $9.95/month

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

RTL Master - Right To Left

vamonos

Location Israel

this app helped me with translating my site, with the help of the super fast support team.
they are professional and helpfull!

November 16, 2021

That's so nice to hear, thanks!
Good luck with your store 🤞🏽

RUMOUR

Time spent using app About 1 month

very good support and usfull app they answer really fast and the app doing the job in fre seconds easy to use and cheap

November 16, 2021

We are here whenever needed.

Luci Dell'alba

Location Israel

Thanks to this app, in just one click I was able to translate my website to Hebrew, install custom fonts and the best of all change my website and the checkout layout to RTL.
All the automatic customers notifications got translated to Hebrew which saved tons of working time!
On top of that the customer service is amazing they respond quickly, when I had a few problems with my theme translate they fixed the problem. Bottom line I tried so many apps which claim to provide the same features as RTL Master but they are just doesn’t work properly. Without any doubt worth the price! If you need to translate your store to Hebrew or Arabic this is the app you're looking for.

October 8, 2021

Thank you so much for letting us know how you feel about our app, this makes us feel great 🥰

We were happy to provide support, and we are always available for any other request.

TANAOR – Nano Jewelry

Location Israel

i love how easy it is! I needed to translate my site to Hebrew and it saved a lot of time and frustration.

October 8, 2021

That's very pleasant for us to hear 😇!
We are happy to help.

Doggy IL

Location France

Very useful app ! The support is really helpful and quick. I recommend the app! A must-have on Shopify !

October 8, 2021

It was our pleasure to assist.

Good luck with your new theme. Your store looks great!

OUNI ISRAEL

Location Israel

really recommend this app they have great and quick support!
a little bit expensive if you have some paid themes but totally worth it.

September 8, 2021

Thank you very much! 😇
Let us know if you need any further support.

ביגארט ישראל

Location Israel

Super easy to use and very friendly support team. The RTL part is so easy as a click of a button and It took me 15 min to translate my store to Hebrew, including all of the notifications emails! This is much more than an RTL app!
Recommended :)

September 8, 2021

This is very nice to hear 🙏🏽
Thank you very much.

This is exactly why we built this app 💪🏽

La Bella

Location Israel

Thank you so much for the amazing service and quick support! Quick response by email. I am very pleased!

August 31, 2021

It was our pleasure to help you 😇

Good luck with your new theme. The store looks great!

MUSIC THING

Time spent using app About 1 month

A handy and easy-to-navigate app, when onboarding, you follow the steps till your store is ready.
The support team was very helpful and happy to chat. Super impressive.

August 30, 2021

We are so happy to hear that you found our app useful 🙏🏽😇
You're welcome to contact us if you need anything else!

artiumbukov

Time spent using app About 1 month

First of all the developers and the support team they're amazing people! they answered me very fast & fixed the problem fast aswell. I used this app to RTL my store built on Hebrew Language, the RTL solution in 1 app its amazing!!! This is the best experience I have had with the apps in Shopify. Thanks for all.

August 4, 2021

Thanks, Artium 💙!

Our pleasure to help, and good luck with your new store!
If you need anything - you know you can always contact us.