RTL Master Plus: עברית \ عربي

RTL Master Plus: עברית \ عربي

From $9.95/month. 2-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
December 26, 2021

אפליקצייה מעולה, מאוד פשוטה ונוחה לשימוש, תומכת בכל ערכות הנושא והשירות שלהם גם מאוד יעל ועונים במהירות

Idandi
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 15, 2021

Great app, works perfect and flawless, professional support that is always happy to help, highly recommended

Love Pleasure
Time spent using app: 29 days
November 17, 2021

Great app!
Works perfectly, translate 100% template + notifications!
Very easy to use and works with many templates.
The support staff is courteous and fast!

AIMEE TLV
Time spent using app: 14 days
November 17, 2021

Awesome app. Highly recommended. The great thing about this app is I can use any Shopify theme I want, and not limit myself to a specific theme. The support was very good all the way, Itay and his team managed to answer any question I had and the website looks great. It is the second time I use this app and will definitely continue to use it with my next websites!

shopolino
Time spent using app: 9 months
November 16, 2021

Excellent application
Helped me a lot
Thank you for your cooperation and patience
10\10 very satisfied

EROMA
Time spent using app: 9 months
Hebrew & Arabic Apps replied November 16, 2021

Thank you, we are so happy to hear that 😇

Edited November 16, 2021

this app helped me with translating my site, with the help of the super fast support team.
they are professional and helpfull!

vamonos
Time spent using app: 3 months
Hebrew & Arabic Apps replied November 16, 2021

That's so nice to hear, thanks!
Good luck with your store 🤞🏽

October 16, 2021

very good support and usfull app they answer really fast and the app doing the job in fre seconds easy to use and cheap

RUMOUR
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Hebrew & Arabic Apps replied November 16, 2021

We are here whenever needed.

October 6, 2021

Thanks to this app, in just one click I was able to translate my website to Hebrew, install custom fonts and the best of all change my website and the checkout layout to RTL.
All the automatic customers notifications got translated to Hebrew which saved tons of working time!
On top of that the customer service is amazing they respond quickly, when I had a few problems with my theme translate they fixed the problem. Bottom line I tried so many apps which claim to provide the same features as RTL Master but they are just doesn’t work properly. Without any doubt worth the price! If you need to translate your store to Hebrew or Arabic this is the app you're looking for.

Luci Dell'alba
Time spent using app: 12 months
Hebrew & Arabic Apps replied October 8, 2021

Thank you so much for letting us know how you feel about our app, this makes us feel great 🥰

We were happy to provide support, and we are always available for any other request.

September 21, 2021

i love how easy it is! I needed to translate my site to Hebrew and it saved a lot of time and frustration.

TANAOR – Nano Jewelry
Time spent using app: 20 days
Hebrew & Arabic Apps replied October 8, 2021

That's very pleasant for us to hear 😇!
We are happy to help.

September 17, 2021

Very useful app ! The support is really helpful and quick. I recommend the app! A must-have on Shopify !

Doggy IL
France
Time spent using app: 30 days
Hebrew & Arabic Apps replied October 8, 2021

It was our pleasure to assist.

Good luck with your new theme. Your store looks great!