RTL Master: Arabic & Hebrew

Right-To-Left, Translations, Fonts, Notifications and more!

From $9.95/month

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

RTL Master - Right To Left

Oudy DO

Location Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app 11 minutes

It didn’t work for me, didn’t change my side of the Arabic language for me. I followed all the instructions.

April 6, 2022

Hey, we are sorry to hear that.
We noticed you deleted the app just a few minutes after installation and didn't toggle the app in your theme. That's why it didn't work.

As our customer support wrote to you, we will be happy to help you with the installation process and refund you if you aren't satisfied.

Please let us know :)

BONO DORO

Time spent using app About 1 month

I used this app and saved thousands of shekels that I would pay for ranting an expert. The RTL works great in Hebrew, and the biggest advantage of the app is the amazing customer service that is always available, pleasant, patient, and willing to find a solution for any problem.

Sugar & Spice IL

Time spent using app 1 day

I use this app on several sites I own! It's hard to explain how simple and effective it is! This app is life changing! Revives any site! A must-have app!

Shoppu - שופו

Location Israel

Great app! Saved me hours on doing my own code work with a click of a button. It also translates AND the big plus - it offers some nice sans-serif fonts in Hebrew. Totally worth the cost.
Itay is super quick and responsive to any questions/requests/fixes. Highly recommended.

Tefen Medical

Time spent using app About 2 months

תוסף מעולה ושירות לקוחות טוב מאוד! ממליץ
חסכו לנו המון שעות עבודה
A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Idandi

Location Israel

אפליקצייה מעולה, מאוד פשוטה ונוחה לשימוש, תומכת בכל ערכות הנושא והשירות שלהם גם מאוד יעל ועונים במהירות

Love Pleasure

Location Israel

Great app, works perfect and flawless, professional support that is always happy to help, highly recommended

AIMEE TLV

Great app!
Works perfectly, translate 100% template + notifications!
Very easy to use and works with many templates.
The support staff is courteous and fast!

shopolino

Location Israel

Awesome app. Highly recommended. The great thing about this app is I can use any Shopify theme I want, and not limit myself to a specific theme. The support was very good all the way, Itay and his team managed to answer any question I had and the website looks great. It is the second time I use this app and will definitely continue to use it with my next websites!

EROMA

Excellent application
Helped me a lot
Thank you for your cooperation and patience
10\10 very satisfied

November 16, 2021

Thank you, we are so happy to hear that 😇