RH Advance Bulk Price Editor

RH Advance Bulk Price Editor

by Rubix House

App for: Bulk Price Changes, Flash Sale, Product Discounts

Dutch Mud Men

Perfect for scheduling discounts. We use it for short periods of sales in a specific category. All automatically.

September 20, 2021

Thank you for the time to leave a kind review! If you need any support do not hesitate to reach us :)

Chic for Everyone

I have been using this app for about a month now and it is a lifesaver for me. I have thousands of products all on sale but with different discounted prices depending on their collection. The reverting feature works very well. Just make sure you do not delete the task before! This app allows me to change prices for as many collections as I want in one run. It is fast but for a long run I can leave the page and it will email me when the run is over.

September 11, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. Glad to hear that this app can save your precious time to update thousands of products. If you have any idea of features that you want in this app, feel free to email us at support@rubixhouse.com.

eBPak

Great! Save me Hours and Hours. It is a must have tool for everyone. Easy to use, it has function you are looking for.

September 9, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are glad that this app can save your time and you can do more productive work.

Cease to Exist

Super easy to use! Love the scheduler. The price can't be beat either. This is a great app! It works seemlessly.

September 4, 2021

Thank you for leaving us feedback! This really made my day. If you need any support , do not hesitate to reach us.

Adorable Stuffed Animals

It's the perfect app for what it does. I'm constantly editing my prices. And it's so affordable, too!

July 15, 2021

Thank you for your time to share your experience. If you have any support, do not hesitate to reach us. We are happy to help :)

tintondemand.in

Initial review. This looks very very promising. Easy to use to upload the price. Saves a hell lot of time. You can relax.

July 1, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience to us. Do not hesitate to reach us if you need any support.

TopKidsFashion

Great app for bulk changes of prices. You can easily set up a task and select if the change has to be carried out directly or after a period of time. You can also revert the changes that you've made. Thumbs up from me.

June 21, 2021

Thank you for your time to share your experience using this app :) Do not hesitate to reach us if you need any support.

Shop Personalised Gifts

Oh yes this is a great app, At last we have found something that is not over priced and works very well, well done all keep up with the great work, a must for all store owners. 10+ Stars :-)

May 31, 2021

Thank you for your time to share your experience with us. if you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact our support. Thank you.

Charm Adoring

I Have been searching for an app like this one. It's simple and very easy to use. Thank you so so so much, God bless!

May 29, 2021

Thank you for your kind review, this is really made our day. Do not hesitate to reach us if you need any support. God bless you too :)

GenWooShop

User friendly! With a few clicks, it simply does the job I need quickly. Highly recommend if you just need an app to adjust prices straightforwardly.

May 20, 2021

Thank you for your kind review :) Really appreciate it. Do not hesitate to reach us if you need any support.

Previous 1 3