4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its efficient handling of bulk product price changes, particularly during sales. Its user-friendly interface, advanced filters, and scheduling feature simplify price management across numerous SKUs. The app is noted for its speed, reliability, and cost-effectiveness. The customer support team is praised for their quick responses and openness to feature additions. It's recommended for store owners with a large inventory.

Edited March 30, 2023

I used Rubix Bulk Price Editor and it work's perfecly for me! i had some issues with my price tagging and tried some different apps, and no one does it like Rubix!

My Store
Denmark
3 days using the app
February 22, 2023

The app is simple and does what it is meant for. Really helped me to bulk edit product pricing since we have a lot of skus.

cocomo.in
India
28 minutes using the app
Rubix House replied February 22, 2023

Thank you for the feedback! If you need any assistance, do not hesitate to reach us.

August 29, 2020

The APP works very well and is very simple to use, in a few minutes I changed all the prices in my catalog by choosing a discount percentage

Kid's Company
Italy
Rubix House replied August 31, 2020

Thank you for the feedback. Really appreciate it! Feel free to reach us if you need any support :)

April 24, 2021

Very simple, and useful to change prices before exporting to different market places, then immediately revert back for Shopify. There are other ways to do that, but this is by far the easiest, and very inexpensive.

Doggylips.Com LLC
Rubix House replied April 25, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience, this is really helping us to know that this app is on the right track. Do not hesitate to reach us if you have any questions or ideas about a new feature, we are very welcome :)

Thank you and have a great day!

May 31, 2021

Oh yes this is a great app, At last we have found something that is not over priced and works very well, well done all keep up with the great work, a must for all store owners. 10+ Stars :-)

Shop Personalised Gifts
Rubix House replied May 31, 2021

Thank you for your time to share your experience with us. if you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact our support. Thank you.

December 23, 2021

No Fuss easy to use app and takes only minutes to setup. Great pricing which makes it affordable for new stores. Recommended

Tassels Clothing NZ
New Zealand
About 2 years using the app
Rubix House replied December 23, 2021

Thank you for the kind review. Please check your email, we have sent you a promo code.

If you need any support, do not hesitate to reach us.

April 14, 2021

Im using this app it dose the job perfect, easy to use, thaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Vitasell.net
Rubix House replied April 15, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience, this is made my day. Do not hesitate to reach me, if you need any support.

Edited September 6, 2022

I've been using this app for years. It's very easy to set, track and revert every task. I'm happy with this app.

GenWooShop
Rubix House replied May 20, 2021

Thank you for your kind review :) Really appreciate it. Do not hesitate to reach us if you need any support.

February 1, 2023

This app is a great time saver and excellent value for money. I find the greatest benefit is that batch price changes based on a range of product characteristics, especially product tags, enable a huge amount of agility for the purpose of stock control. Pricing can be adjusted quickly whenever sales data provides new information on which products are slower sellers, ensuring those items can be sold off faster at lower prices to reclaim cash flow to invest in better-selling items.

Just Comfort Shoes
Rubix House replied February 1, 2023

Thank you very much to share your experience with us. Really appreciate it!

If you need any assistance, do not hesitate to reach us :)

June 20, 2021

Great app for bulk changes of prices. You can easily set up a task and select if the change has to be carried out directly or after a period of time. You can also revert the changes that you've made. Thumbs up from me.

TopKidsFashion
Netherlands
Rubix House replied June 21, 2021

Thank you for your time to share your experience using this app :) Do not hesitate to reach us if you need any support.