Rush ‑ Order Tracking & Lookup

Order Tracker, Track Package, Shipment Tracking, Order Status

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Traders Shop Fx

I really love this app, it's a great solution to keep your customers on your side. They also have great support which is really important when you have an issue.

August 1, 2022

Hi Traders Shop Fx!

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us!

Sincerely wonder what we can do to make your experience a 5-star one?

Should you need any other support, please do not hesitate to contact us on Live Chat.

Best Regards,
Gabriel

ChokeSports

It's a powerful tracking app with a lot of features built into it. I specially like the Klaviyo integration which allows me to build flows and send tracking notifications. You can go as granular as you'd like with the many settings and options to choose from.
The developers are always ready to assist with customizations and feature updates. Plus they are fully committed to the shipment tracking space, unlike other app developers.

April 8, 2022

Hey JP,

I understand your disappointment! It’s important to us that our customers are more than satisfied. We immediately resolve this issue and applied special RegEx rules. If you give us a chance, we are intent on making this right and hope you will allow us to speak with you to discuss the situation.

I've contacted you via email and live chat to follow up with you. Please kindly have a check.

Looking forward to your reply.

Gabriel,