Ryviu Product Reviews app & QA

Ryviu Product Reviews app & QA

by Ryviu

Showing Product Reviews, Questions & Answers to boost sales

Animal Lovers

This app is perfect i you want put some reviews on you store. I want also to underline that the support is great.

דיל ישיר

this app is a MUST-HAVE for every ecom store, Dan was very helpful to setup the google snippet code on my site.

Viridian Gaming Supplies

NO UNINSTALL FEATURE. Installer beware.
I found other apps to be better... but that's not the core reason behind 1-Star, the core reason is this: Ryviu installs inself into your Shopify with no true uninstall option. Sure, you can delete it, but enjoy having their buttons and nonsense in your back-end product viewer FOREVER (like within your shopify interface). I messaged them asking for how to remove it; no response. Every other app Ive installed has easy uninstall options (where needed) or fast customer service. Update: it was a Ryviu chrome extension that came with the App (?) causing this on the shopify side of things. Interestingly, it was never active, but requesting access-- yet still causing this mischief. So to uninstall: You need to go into about 5 different pages (Theme pages, Product pages) search Ryviu, delete them. Then make sure that the extension (which I'm guessing installs on its own and then runs on its own without being approved) is then deleted too. Yuck. Better still, don't install this in the first place.

November 22, 2020

Hi there,

Dan here from Ryviu.

- You can simply uninstall our app by clicking Delete next to Ryviu - Product Reviews app from your Shopify store admin > Apps. Our app cannot remove codes that were added because when uninstalling, you removed the permission of Ryviu to connect with your store but they will not work and affect your store after uninstalling the app.

- Ryviu icons you see on your Shopify Products come from Ryviu's chrome extension, you can delete this extension from your chrome then icons will be removed too.

All the best,

Ryviu Team

Officialinface.com

When you delete the app the injected codes are not deleting so you need to go to your code HTML and delete it your own

November 22, 2020

Hi there,

Dan here from Ryviu team.

The codes cannot be deleted from your store when uninstalling because you removed permission of Ryviu app when uninstalling but these codes will not work and affect your store so you don't need to remove them or contact us so we can help you to remove them completely.

All the best,

Ryviu team.

Techorizon

The best app for reviews, you can customize everything, and the support is amazing, you can download without thinking twice

Kids` Needs

I definitely like the app. Quick and professional help from the support team. Cosy interface and smooth work. Exactly what I needed.

Funbro

It is very convenient to import comments with one click, and it can also be filtered. There are many detailed settings, which greatly improved my work efficiency. And the service are very nice, can help you solve the problems.
Thank you very much to the developer.

Astrata Health Solutions

I've installed this app for it's function and look. It sure is but it's such a hassle dealing with the installation, setup, and their customer service. They are always with you but it takes a long time for the issue to be fixed. I've chatted 3 times so far and the issue of display is still not fixed. I feel bad on leaving this negative experience here but it's just stupid to experience this. I've upgraded to their paid plan and by comparing the support I had when I was still in the free plan is not satisfactory. In fact, the support I got when I upgraded was worst! All in all, I'd still recommend this app but in my case, I've experience one or probably the worst experience in setting up a paid app.

Easy2Travel

The app is amazing, for me the best choice. The support is very kind and has solved my problem in a few seconds. Great app, great support! Highly recommended!

Nelozi

amazing and fast customer support!! help me with code and anything I need!
the app allows me to do more than other apps at a very cheap price.
highly recommended