Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

by Ryviu

Import Amazon review, Etsy review & Ali review - Rating photos

Admiral Watches

customer service is very good and yen is incredible !!!!!!! shes very helpful and polite ! you can also import alot of reviews which is good !!

Novapro NZ Camping Store

Great app with great supporting team. They've been very helpful and always give their best and quick response to every assistance and help we require with the app. Thanks a lot team! Keep up the great work and keep doing what you guys are doing. Wish you guys success & happiness. Cheers!

Ofertas de montão

muito bom, suporte bom dms eles ja resolveram meus problemas e o bom que eles tem o plano gratuito que ajuda muito

Indie Aid

This app is super helpful and the amazing part about it, is that there is a free feature which is rare to find!

LoWell My Moments

Love this app. Support is great. When there has been small bux, they always fixed it within a day. <3

Swisa Beauty

amazing and fast and very friendly support.
and I love the app as well.
and I hope my customers will use it like me.
thank you very much for your help and great support!

ismarthomegadgets

The support of Ryviu responded quickly at any time. I am highly satisfied with the support services. I 've contacted them twice to resolve two different issues. All issues can be resolved quickly with the assistance of support fof Ryviu. Thank you very much.

Virtu Shop BR

The app works well, its icon doesnt appear on shopify sometimes so I have some difficulty on importing products, but sometimes it works correctly and it's okay.
I want to thank the support team, quick answering and it helped me with what i needed.
Special thanks to Selina who helped me solve my problems faster.

SOGNA BOUTIQUE

Great app and customer support is super fast and professional :) had a minor problem that was fixed in literally seconds through talking in the live chat Update: this is the best customer service out there, they're helping me out so much

Today Deal Day®

The Best review app so far, it includes all needed features and adapts to any theme style, i hope that they add more themes in the future. Support was very helpful and accurate every time, so they deserve the 5*