Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

by Ryviu

Import Amazon review, Etsy review & Ali review - Rating photos

Kobe ViaBrasil

Tenho usado o aplicativo há algum tempo e estou muito satisfeito tanto com o aplicativo quanto com o suporte que também é excelente. Tive um problema mas a atendente Selina rapidamente conseguiu resolver.

shopisence

great support.. Dan could help me immediately.. he knows what he do and is very kindly too!!!!!!!!!!

ECN Distributors

I have been using this app for years and it's great! Once you have it fully installed you just go through and download and manage the reviews in a few simple clicks.

OralSonic™ Tooth Cleaner

Great app, much better than Loox, only 5 bucks a month if you want more than 20 reviews per product. Perfect

lushbabeshop

I really like this app. The reviews have helped increase my shop sales. And customer service has been quick and efficient!

Sherozh

Very helpful and great for those whom just started a new business. They solved my problem fast and efficiently.

Le Bon Tire-Bouchon

Very good app for increase sells with good reviews. So nice for the price ! :) Plus support is fast and accurate !

Ruby®

okokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokok

Healfeet™

I had a little problem setting up my reviews to display on my website. But a lovely person named Yen was a great help. If you have problems in the back office configuration of your website with all these codes that are not understandable. They can help you fix the problem. Frankly, I am satisfied and I recommend using this app.

Deep Sleeps

An excellent app for importing reviews from Amazon to your Shopify store! The customer support is great and always willing to help make any changes you may need! Highly recommended!