Ryviu: Aliexpress Reviews App

Product reviews, Amazon Reviews Importer, Etsy, Oberlo & QA

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

MAKE U RELAX

great app, and very helpful support, reply so quick and fix all my problems, much better than loox. Thanks

Trazendo Novidade

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 year

I have always used the app and I have always had the support and support of the entire team, who were available to help me, without delay and I thank you for the time granted to me, so I am leaving this testimonial for the app

LuxclusiveHome

Location Italy

Amazing customer support! I had a request with the reviews shown in the product pages and Chole quickly set everything up

KeepKefi

Location India

Chloe was really helpfull and quick to resolve my issue. Thanks a lot for your support. Still exploring the app, happy with it so far..!..good work to the team of Ryviu.

LouMaxx

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 year

Great App. Easy to install and works well. Awesome customer service. Problem solved within 10 minutes. Thanks a lot!

SPICYJAMS

Location France

Great up! Support is quick and efficient. Chloé managed to respond to my request within minutes. Recommend it!!!

Pacifierbling

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Great customer service and they help you to get exactly what you want. Thanks, Ryviu you are simply the best reviews app out there.

VidaBirdman

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 1 month

the application is very good and easy to use.
Also, their customer service is excellent, I have contacted them 2 times and they have always responded quickly and the team is very friendly

Goodevas

Location Ukraine

Excellent!
Selina really helped me with fixing my issue of uploading reviews from Etsy. Great application.

TITICO

Location Serbia

The application is great as the business grows and our mutual cooperation too ... Support is fast as a train, especially Chloe, whom I welcome this time. I wish you all the best in your future work.