Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

Ryviu Product Reviews App & QA

by Ryviu

Import Amazon review, Etsy review & Ali review - Rating photos

Trendie Deal

Great app for any store. Their support is also great with any issue I've had and resolved very quickly. I highly recommend Ryviu app to anyone with a Shopify store.

Xkape

Amazing app! So easy, unlimited, and free.
I thought this app limited reviews for Free plan but I wrong, they limited number reviews to import from Aliexpress only but you can manually write unlimited review for unlimited product.

Zen ta Vie

Excellent app, and excellent customer support. I installed this app hoping it would work in the Booster theme, but it didn't work at all, I left a message last night and when I woke up the next morning, the great folks at Ryviu fixed this for me and I didn't have to do a single thing to get it working.

Kings & Co.

Very good customer service, very useful app. They're always quick to respond whenever you have questions or need troubleshooting. Highly recommend this app.

GoshGorilla

Simple, great, free and fantastic customer support, I would really recommend this app, it instantly increase conversions!

Saforme

Excellent apps, it does everything I need, customer service was excellent too! I ran a store that I want to import Amazon reviews, and this app does this.

Bargain Bait Box

I really love Ryviu app. Their support will make any requested changes very quickly. Highly recommend it. This is the best review app with plenty of integrations and features.

BANZ® Carewear USA

Ryviu is amazing app, very easy to use, awesome support. I got very fast and quality help from their support team. They installed everything in the right places for my store. Highly recommended app!

baebee

Good support and customer service! They have a free version that is excellent for beginners and I would love to upgrade when my business grows! Thank you very much.

Babilov

Awesome app and really helped. I had a problem and their support team was able to help me solve the problem really quickly.